A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

X-rays reviewed that show protrusion of the s/l hellico screw - into the acetabulum. tia nm

Posted: Mar 09, 2010

x

helical screw...nm - brrrr

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Patient Had I&D To The Left Hand. Plan: Cultures Were Reviewed That Show A Scant Growth Of S/l
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

X-rays Of L Shoulder Show Good S/l Proclamation Of The
Nov 06, 2010

x ...

X-rays Show The Right Knee Prosthesis To Be Well Seeded? Or Well Seated?
Aug 21, 2011

I know I've asked this before on here and I forget now what it is - seated or seeded.  It makes sense to me either way.   ...

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Is It Plain X-rays Or Plane X-rays?
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

Disc Protrusion/extrusion And...
Sep 07, 2010

"Thoracic MRI - possible T6-7 left paramedian disc protrusion/extrusion s/l 'and/or osseofied formation' with no significant cord compression."  I'm not sure what the dr is trying to say here...I don't know if that and/or is part of the word or if it is just 'and' and she was stumbling over her words with the 'or' part. ...

FIESA Lines Reviewed
Jan 21, 2015

In FIESA, where it says "lines reviewed" is that converted lines or "real" lines?  ...

MRI Is Reviewed That Shows Ulnar Negative Variance And A Cyst Along The S/l Tri-plec-tro-non. TIA N
Nov 24, 2009

x ...

U Show Me Yours I'll Show U Mine
Mar 11, 2011

Okay, I'm new so I am not making much yet. Can we all just make a post saying how many hours we work, what we gross, how long you've been transcribing, and whether it is vr or st? Don't name your company.  This way we can guage what we can expect to be making down the line. I've been transcribing for 2 months. This week  I worked 37 hours and grossed $259.00 and it was 90% VR. ...

On Neuro Exam: Pretty Clearly Says "pal Pupil" Raise Is Symmetric. Tongue Protrusion Is
Apr 13, 2011

Shoulder shrug is symmetric.  Romberg is negative.  He has no dysmetria.  ...

C4-5 Disk Protrusion With S/l "aneedle" Tear
Mar 21, 2011

this is a neuro report. tia ...

Screw All Of This!
Jun 23, 2014

My 27-year-old son is diagnosed with lung cancer.  Do you honestly think I give a flip about theise errors?  I'm struggling to do my hours with this horrible company.  They could care less what I'm going through.  You have no idea what it feels like to hear your 27-year-old son has cancer! ...

Surgical Screw
Dec 03, 2009

In a total hip arthroplasty, s/l "Kinsella" screw was added for additional fixation. Can't find that screw. ...

A S/l *koby* Screw?
Sep 02, 2010

Help!!!! S/l Dital Turasacka Screw
Dec 07, 2009

This is for a knee replacement......I am blank ...

Help!! Thoracic Pedicle Screw
Sep 14, 2011

Oriental neurosurgeon, really butchering this report, says this screw about 100 times, sure s/l 4.0 x 30-mm Lexi screw.  Can't find. Please please help!!!! TIA ...

Joint Hand Screw
Apr 21, 2012

Looking if this is correct:  1.3 x 9 mm "AMI joint hand screw" or "AMIO hand screw" for a metacarpophalangeal joint fracture. ...

Need Help Please, S/l P To A Screw For ORIF Of Ankle?
Jun 08, 2012

x ...

Screw Improved Communication
Apr 17, 2013

OrthoHelix S/l Twistafix Screw??
Jun 13, 2013

OrthoHelix s/l twistafix 12 mm screws for shortening metatarsal osteotomies.  He says twistafix several times and clearly sounds like twistafix but I cannot verify it anywhere.   twist and fix?  twist-a-fix? ughhh  Thanks ...

X-rays Of Spine
Jun 26, 2011

There is noted to be significant degenerative changes at the L5-S1 level on the pelvic x-ray. Visualization of the more **collateral** lumbar spine is not able to observed on this x-ray.  tia  ...

Osteoarthritis X-rays...
Aug 10, 2010

I'm having trouble with this x-ray description of the leg.  "8 mm round calcific, (s/l rawcific) density adjacent to the posterior aspect of the tibia - (s/l free joint or rejoint) body or synovial osteochondromatosis."  And later when she is describing the knee pain, is sounds like she is saying "acific" calcification behind the right knee with OA. Any help is so appreciated!! ...

X-rays Series
Mar 17, 2011

Looking for correct spelling for Silverman series.. done for possible child abuse cases.. Just something nagging at me that this is not the correct spelling? ...

X-rays Of Elbow
Mar 13, 2014

Patient had elbow arthroplasty.   X-rays reviewed that show well positioned total elbow arthroplasty with s/l  **cement _________________** ossification of soft tissues"   Thanks for any help  ...

The MTSOs Have Found Another Way To Screw Us -- Anyone Have Info On
Apr 26, 2010

Looks like the MTSOs have found a new trick pony.  They tried to screw Medical Transcriptionists out of hard-earned money by trying to implement line counts based on VBC (visible black character), but very few MTs were willing to accept that, so not many MTSOs are still trying to push it.  Now they have found their newest way to screw the MT -- “meeting quality” mandate in order for us to keep the minimum wage we currently make.  Pay is set at .09 for 65 char line wi ...

Anyone Heard Of A (s/l) Mon-deal Cannulated Screw?
Sep 03, 2010

?? ...

Whoever Thought VR Up Needs To Be Slapped! VR Screw Up Inside...
Jan 30, 2013

This is what VR spit out.  "The patient appears obese but appears healthy and talks rectally."  ...

Screw Tracks Are Trialled At The L3, L4, L5 Levels.
Apr 16, 2013

My question is the word "trialled". The Rad is pretty clear. Any ideas? Is the word correct" ...