A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

doc says patellofemoral and (s/l) "vital" compartment narrowing right knee consistent with - sue

Posted: Jan 20, 2010

nm

lateral or medial compartment narrowing, maybe - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Nuroforaminal Narrowing Or Neural Foraminal Narrowing
Apr 15, 2010

MRI san .......showing multilevel degenerative disc changes and moderate to severe bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing. TIA. ...

Exposed Ingranated Bone Within The Medial Compartment
Dec 18, 2014

Sounds like my ortho doc is saying "Previous arthroscopy two years ago did show an area of exposed "ingranated" bone within the medial compartment".  He is a nonoperative candidate for knee replacement.   I know ingranated is not a word, but that is what is sounds like.  Thought about indurated, and it is not that either.  Any ideas would be helpful and thank you!     ...

Cusiform Narrowing?
Jan 30, 2013

Can anyone verify this? It seems like it should be cruciform narrowing. However, it clearly s/l q-si-form. Q as in cue. No "r" sound. MRI demonstrated "cusiform" narrowing of the distal common bile duct. Thanks! ...

Is Neuroforaminal Narrowing A Real Word? TIA!
Oct 16, 2009

x   ...

Fibrotibias Joint Space Narrowing...
Sep 20, 2010

"X-rays.  Hands - OA, osteopenia.  Knees - s/l fibrotibias joint space narrowing.  Left knee - mild tricompartmental degenerative changes."  I thought maybe she was just mispronouncing fibulotibial, but I wanted to make sure that I wasn't overlooking something else.  Thanks! ...

How Do You Type ... Lumbosacral Spine Shows Narrowing Of The L4 5 5 S1
Nov 20, 2009

an x-ray of the lumbosacral spine shows narrowing of the L4 5 5 S1 spine on the anteroposterior view. tia. ...

Consistent Work?
Nov 14, 2012

Do the majority of the accounts have consistent work at MModal?  I am seeing a lot are out of work.  Also are there a lot of ESLs?  ...

Consistent Work
Jan 07, 2013

Anyone on an account with consistent work?  I am thinking of applying but Im a little nervous now seeing the posts. ...

Consistent With Oscals? Involving The Elbow?
Nov 12, 2009

He has seen physicians where x-rays were obtained. The radiographic images were consistent with oscals involving the anterior and posterior aspects of the elbow. ...

Any Landmarkers Getting Consistent Work This Week?
Mar 11, 2011

Specifically Florida Bay area?  I sign on and get a few of the less desirable reports, okay all less desirable, and then I am out of work.  No word from management.  Don't know if they are weeding me out, giving work to the newbies, et cetera.  Thank you! ...

H & P Vital Signs:
Jan 25, 2011

Please help.....I know I've heard this before but am drawing a complete blank....On examination, temperature 97, blood pressure 139/73, heart rate 89, respiratory rate 16.  She is 93% s/l on rule _______.  She runs this and General Appearance together and I just can't get it.  Thank you so much for any help. ...

Consistent Late Payment Of 60+ Days By Client
Mar 06, 2012

Is anybody else suffering each month because their client is not paying for completed transcription services ? Or do i contract for the only client that does not pay?  What do we do? ...

Everytime I Bring Consistent ASR Errors To The Attention Of Those Who
Nov 22, 2012

they blame it on the transcriptionists. I get told that this must be the way the transcriptions are editing the output. Are there really that may bad/horrible transcriptionists in the company??? I don't believe there are that many poor transcriptions..... unless they are using ILP's to train the ASR. Maybe that is the question I should be asking: Is the output so poor because you (the software techs) including ILP editing?? ...

Vital Signs Question
Jul 18, 2010

Sometimes one of my doctors will just state the numbers when giving vital signs.  Just wonder how some of you handle this? ...

Abbreviation In Vital Signs Of The PE
Aug 31, 2012

She could also be saying any other phonetically similar letters. There is nothing else listed under the vitals, so its probably a generic "all negative" term.  (Afebrile, Stable Vital Signs...something else)   This dictator is one of those where the who PE is abbreviations.   Thanks ...

In Vital Signs. S/l Askum 54 Cm.
Sep 29, 2012

In vital signs of a neurological exam of 8yo boy.  s/l  askum 54 cm. ...

Semicolons In Vital Signs???
Nov 05, 2013

Since when are vital signs separated by semicolons?  Did I miss something??? My feedback - VITAL SIGNS:  Blood pressure is 183/111; pulse is 88;88, respiratory rate 18;18, temperature 97;97, oxygen 96%.96.   ...

So Now ASR Is Messing Up The Vital Signs
Dec 29, 2013

Not putting in the temperature at all, no matter how clear it is dictated. Messing up the sequence of the rest and the measurements..this is beyond annoying ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

Anyone Heard Of Vital Lines Out Of Georgia
Apr 21, 2011

Anyone know anything about Vital Lines out of Bogart, Georgia?  Their website says they accept resumes, but there is nothing else.  I am assuming they would probably have Independent Contractor positions.  Wondering if anyone else has heard of them before I send in my resume.  Thanks.    ...

Help On Vital Signs Part Of Exam
May 19, 2014

This Indian lady sounds like on the vital signs part as saying "No cathalication, upper landmine", ? Can't find anything similar to cathalication and upper landmines.  Any help would be appreciated!     ...

A Wall * Washren* Abnormality Consistent With An Acute Myocardial Infarction. Thanks. Nm
May 14, 2010

nm ...

Multiple Skin-colored Papules Consistent With S/L ***arthrotype Hives***
Jun 20, 2011

:( Unsure what she is saying. Boy has rash on arms and legs, and doc says "Multiple skin-colored papules on arms and legs consistent with S/L arthrotype hives." I have no clue... ...

Knee Complaints S/l "back Knee" And Buckle
Dec 03, 2009

doc says pt complaining of knee wanting to s/l "back knee" and buckle.  ...

On Vital Signs: She Is On Pressure Support "10 Slash 5, 40%"
Jun 18, 2010

:) ...

S/l Vital Signs Per "for Far" Nursing. Rehab.
Nov 03, 2010

Clearly s/l "for far."  I thought maybe he was saying 4th floor, but doesn't sound that way at all.  Could it be some kind of specialized nursing staff for rehab? An excellent dictator - I just can't figure this bit out! ...

S/l HGL Re: Knee
Oct 25, 2009

The right knee has the (s/l )HGL as well as the unicompartmental knee.   I've tried hdl, hel, hbl, etc..   tia :) ...

In Various Knee??
May 20, 2011

The doctor dictates:  Radiographs and examination are consistent with a fixed flexion contracture *in various* knee...  I know he did not say "various", but it sounds that way.  What could he be saying?  Thanks! ...

Knee Lag?
Nov 02, 2011

Sounds like Dianx toe lag?  knee exam after ACL reconstruction.  Any ideas? ...