A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fiesa fiasco had a bad report show up - nn

Posted: Dec 23, 2012

Well, I had a bad report show up.  Was not running at 100% anyway and now this puts me just a hair under 98%.  Am I likely to be terminated or what is likely to happen?

They don't fire you, you just don't get bonus for 3 months. NM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

NO BONUS? - FastMT

[ In Reply To ..]
No bonus for 3 months?? I thought they figured this weekly and paid it out every 2 weeks??

No incentive pay, either. If you earn it for the next 3 - months, they will THEN start paying for it.

[ In Reply To ..]
With savings like that, is it any wonder so many of us have trouble staying qualified?

Nope, you get a quarterly QA score - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
For instance if you get below 99% from October 1st through December 31st, you will not get incentive bonus from January 1st through March 31st.

It is all done quarterly.

there are 2 possible incentive bonuses... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
One is weekly, and one is quarterly... it was all just in that new recorded presentation a few weeks ago along w/ the actual #s needed to hit each one.
Actually , that is not correct. - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
There are 2 bonuses and BOTH are linked to quarterly QA scores. One is paid biweekly based on your quarterly scores.

One is paid quarterly based on quarterly QA score.

Your post audit QA score is done quarterly and will be used for BOTH bonuses.

The only difference is when they are paid out and the score necessary to achieve them. The quarterly score you need for the biweekly pay-out is 99%. The score needed for the quarterly pay out is 99.5% or higher.
One is a 99+% QA pay incentive applied to all lines, up to a "raise" - of 2cpl, the other is a 100% QA bonus.nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Based on QUARTERLY QA scores, not biweekly scores. - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
If you get a 99% or higher quarterly QA score the bonus is paid based on line count every 2 weeks.

A 99.5% quarterly QA score gets you a bonus of 10% of total pay for the quarter you got 99.5%.

OR

A 100% quarterly QA score gets you a bonus of 15% of total pay for the quarter you got 100%.

All bonuses are based on Quarterly Post Audit scores.
What's the difference, if - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
They make it impossible to achieve because of arbitrary scoring, and making sure a lot of people never meet those numbers...

Nope. sm. - Been there more than once.

[ In Reply To ..]
No termination. As the other poster stated, just no bonus for 3 months. I had received a note from my supervisor letting me know about the low score and how I should try getting the score up to earn the bonus. Nothing threatening. I think if it happens too often, we get put on performance review status.

Similar Messages:

FIESA/FIASCO
Jun 11, 2014

Got an email from my supervisor this morning to the effect that "we're only at 8-% compliance. We need to get our scores up." Personally, I don't care.  As has been stated so many times, FIESA is demoralizing and demeaning to MLS. I for one am sick of it and refuse to sign off. ...

Fiesa Fiasco
Jun 05, 2015

After experiencing horrendous outcomes with the Fiesa Fiasco since December, I thought I had seen it all.  Nope...  This week, I was audited on a report that although had my ID#, was not one I had typed, or even an account I work on.  This was the ONLY report audited for the pay period, and was right at 98%; AND the ONLY REPORT AUDITED FOR THE PAY PERIOD, go figure.  Now it's been 4 days since I discovered this error, my time card has NOT been corrected, I have been sent our infamous "m ...

Word Show Up On Spell Check That Isn't Even In Your Report?
Sep 11, 2011

Have you ever had a word show up on spell check that isn't even in your report?  I am really baffled by this.   ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Listening To Report In Fiesa.
Jun 10, 2013

I this just wishful thinking on my end to do I remember when they first switched to the new Fiesa a way to actually listen to reports from there so we can check our work?  ...

Report Audited In Fiesa Is One I Did Not Do
Jan 24, 2015

I checked my Fiesa today just after my shift and saw a report that was supposedly done by me, even had my HRID number, but I did NOT transcribe this report.  I only worked 3 hours today and I would have remembered this one. It was a very, very long report, and I ONLY got a bunch of short ones today. I did not do this report.   It also was a WT I rarely get and definitely did NOT get today.  I tried to be open and so I really looked at it, thinking maybe I ...

Checked FIESA To Find A Report I Did
Dec 14, 2014

a report with poor sound quality and one of the worst dictators I have ever come across in my 15 years as an MT.  She was ESL (of course though they aren't all bad), and she kept changing her mind, talking to other people around here, dictating at the speed of light....you get it.....So, apparently I misheard her say "hemoglobin 7" instead of 11.  As you all know, that is a critical error.  And I guess it IS---However, in the case where the dictator speaks ...

I Am So Sick Of FIESA I Could Scream. Had To Send A Report
Jun 30, 2013

with lots of blanks because of poor quality.  What happens?  I get hit with MULTIPLE invalid blanks. That is ridiculous.  Would they rather have me guess.  I don't care if everybody else in the company can hear it, if I can't then I WILL NOT guess just to keep from having to send it to QA or QC or whoever gets it.  There is nothing whatsoever constructive about FIESA.  All it does is stress people out. ...

FIESA Comment "Downgraded As Clear Throughout The Report"
Apr 13, 2015

I recently had 0.25 error in FIESA for having "complaining of lateral-sided pain" instead of "complaining of left lateral-sided pain."  The comment that the reviewer made was "Downgraded as clear throughout the report." What does that mean exactly? I rarely ever see any comments at all from them. It's usually just whatever the error was and that's it. Maybe I'm just having a brain fart moment here, but I don't understand what this comment means. Any insight would be ...

U Show Me Yours I'll Show U Mine
Mar 11, 2011

Okay, I'm new so I am not making much yet. Can we all just make a post saying how many hours we work, what we gross, how long you've been transcribing, and whether it is vr or st? Don't name your company.  This way we can guage what we can expect to be making down the line. I've been transcribing for 2 months. This week  I worked 37 hours and grossed $259.00 and it was 90% VR. ...

FIASCO
Feb 11, 2014

I had FIESA regarding MAJOR ERRORS (more than 1, which could affect my bonus) on an account that I DON'T EVEN DO.    WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.  You grade my work, be ACCURATE, like me.  ...

FIASCO Is At It Again
Jul 25, 2014

So I went in to check my FIASCO while I was OOW.  Stupid QA took "Patient has undergone biopsy" to "Patient has underwent biopsy."  These things have to come from India with a mistake like that.  These are my initials or number or whatever on this report, and I don't want some pariah in India changing things around to their version of "correct" English.  Sorry about the rant.  ...

Outsourcing Fiasco -
Nov 24, 2009

Click on link.  UK patient medical records end up on black market. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221186/Private-medical-records-sale-Harley-Street-clinic-patients-files-outsourced-input--end-black-market.html#ixzz0UVTq0qNI ...

This Has Nothing To Do With Coding Fiasco.
Mar 21, 2014

Okay, maybe a tiny bit to do with it but It's weird I was kinda an MM "liker" not lover, but after the Ch. 11 announcement and the non notification thing with the coding program, I find myself being very unmotivated to give it more than my minimum effort right now.  It seems so pointless to do anything more.  Kind of found the events this week eye opening regarding this place. Yeah, go ahead, tell me you told me so, I can take it. ...

Any News On LM Insurance Fiasco?
Jan 26, 2011

xxxx ...

Anyone Have The Fiasco Of New Platform Thrown At You
Jan 25, 2015

Which is supposed to pay more, but has disgustingly bad all ESL. They "allowed" us 30 minutes to read the new account specs and then threw us like red meat to the lions, DSP immediately. Meanwhile the what now looks like normal account work is now the reddest out of TAT I have ever seen. I am enjoying watching their crash and burn. ...

No Show
May 26, 2011

Why do companies call you and if you are not there they leave a number.  Then when you call back they are not there. You tell them that you are interested, but they never call back. I even called back twice and never got a call back. Plus I have had companies send me e-mails that they are interested and fill out the form.  Then I never here anything. What is up with all this? ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

Show Of Hands Please
Mar 04, 2010

can i see a show of hands of how many of my fellow MT's are THIS CLOSE to throwing in the towel, not only with MQ, but just transcription companies in general?  I am first, who's next?  Let me see those hands!!! ...

NEW NBC SHOW ABOUT OUTSOURCING
Aug 31, 2010

I JUST WANT TO VENT.  I don't remember the exact name of this new NBC show making a comedy out of outsourcing - but I think we all need to find out who or where to write and tell them OUTSOURCING OVERSEAS IS NOT FUNNY!!  From what I gather from the ads the jobs go to India (I believe) and it's supposed to be so funny.  It's not freakin amusing in the least.  We aren't the only industry who have been royaly SCREWED by big companies.  T ...

Show Of Hands
Jul 11, 2012

working on a new compensation plan? I think that all went out the window with the JP Morgan/Chase thing. ...

Let's Take A Show Of Hands
Feb 24, 2013

Okay everyone... who knew TTS and Nuance were affiliated??   Come to find out, they do our "overflow" and here's the nasty, subversive part -- They get paid more to do it.    Feelin' the love. ...

Please Don't Show A Picture Of It
Apr 05, 2013

When I have to look things up, I find myself saying, "Please don't show a picture of it," i.e. Fournier's gangrene, etc.... Now we know why I did not become a doctor ...

Show Of Hands...
May 25, 2013

With straight typing, one space after a period or two? I haven't used two spaces since the old days of typewriters.  Am I getting a lower line count with using only one?  ...

A Show Of Hands Please
May 03, 2014

Just because I'm curious, and I bet lots of others are as well, how many working Nuance MLSs are actively looking for a job? Please vote 'do not like'. How many Nuance MLSs are planning to stay with it for at least another 12 months? Please vote 'like' So 'like' if you like being an MLS and want to stay with it. My vote will be the first one cast. ...

First Paycheck 12/26 Will Show
Nov 30, 2014

Hopefully we will be able to see what our wages will be on Webclock.  But they will probably try to disguise that with complex calculations too. If not and we see drastic reductions in our wages, my bet is that there will be more call offs than usual on Christmas eve and Christmas day.    ...

We Could Show Up At The Next Shareholder's Meeting Or At The
May 27, 2015

Would THAT not be an absolute blast? ...

When Will The Stats Show The Reality In Transcription?
Nov 15, 2009

In searching the web for a new job I keep running into federal and state stats that say the low end salary of a newbie transcriptionist is $14 and high end is $24.  They must be talking American dollars because Indians make $0.78 an hour.  They also say it is a growing field (so much so it's spilling into the sea and floating to India) and there is a high demand for experienced medical transcriptionists (!?)  Where the heck do they get their outdated information???  I f ...

Did Anyone See The Show Undercover Boss Last Night?
Feb 08, 2010

Did anyone see the show Undercover Boss last night?  Do ya think the suits at MQ would do that - ha, never would be a consideration for them -- if any of them did see it, they probably laughed.  They don't realize and don't care to realize what we do to fill their pockets.  Bottom line for them is money in their pockets and the big bonuses they get for signing papers and closing those deals that don't benefit the MT at all -- the ones who are keeping the profit going for them. ...

MRI - This Did Show Some Mild To Moderate Changes With A Grade I
Jul 04, 2011

with s/l parafusion of the disc space.  TIA   ...