A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

X-rays show the right knee prosthesis to be well seeded? or well seated? - tia please sm

Posted: Aug 21, 2011

I know I've asked this before on here and I forget now what it is - seated or seeded.  It makes sense to me either way.  

seated - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

X-ray shows - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
It is well seated.

Similar Messages:

X-rays Of Hip - All Components Are Well Seeded (or Seated)?
Aug 16, 2011

x ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Seated Vs Seeded?
Dec 29, 2009

Doing a hernia repair...  These are the sentences: "When placing a finger inside the abdominal cavity, one could still feel seating of the peritoneum which had been present previously." "It was elected, given the fact that the patient still had disease, not to place an inside or outside mesh at the current time as, if this became seeded with carcinoma, it would just be a different source of disease for her." Thanks much! :-) ...

Seeded Or Seated?
Apr 19, 2011

"Given that she has completed her chemotherapy and she is unlikely to require a MediPort again, it can certainly be removed if it has been (seated or seeded) and is a site of her continued infection." Thanks. ...

Seated Versus Seeded
Nov 13, 2013

dictator is referring to candida albicans that was likely "seeded" during her procedure. Seated versus seeded, which is correct? ...

Seated/seaded/seeded???
Oct 09, 2014

Sorry, don't know why I am questioning this . . . Here is the sentence: Pacemaker placed afterwards because he developed high-grade lactobacillus bacteremia which ____________ his AICD wires. Thanks for your help ...

Knee Revision Prosthesis Type + Other ?
Dec 15, 2011

Patient had a total knee arthroplasty.  She has valgus alignment and limb length discrepancy.  Doctor is recommending revision.  He dictates: Our recommendation would be to likely pursue surgical management of the left total knee arthroplasty and revise this from a total knee arthroplasty into a ---------- prosthesis.  She is amenable to this plan especially since she has a valgus malalignment along with a limb length discrepancy of approximately 3 cm. I hear "bad-ock" or ...

X-rays Of L Shoulder Show Good S/l Proclamation Of The
Nov 06, 2010

x ...

X-rays Reviewed That Show Protrusion Of The S/l Hellico Screw
Mar 09, 2010

x ...

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View Contuination Of S/l** Lu-mi-sonce**
Jul 27, 2012

X-rays demonstrate on the lateral view contuination of s/l** lu-mi-sonce** line to pass through the inferior one-third of the patella.  Thanks! ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Bilateral Knee X-ray Today Including A S/l Rosen View, Erosion View Show...
Aug 23, 2011

. ...

Is It Plain X-rays Or Plane X-rays?
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

U Show Me Yours I'll Show U Mine
Mar 11, 2011

Okay, I'm new so I am not making much yet. Can we all just make a post saying how many hours we work, what we gross, how long you've been transcribing, and whether it is vr or st? Don't name your company.  This way we can guage what we can expect to be making down the line. I've been transcribing for 2 months. This week  I worked 37 hours and grossed $259.00 and it was 90% VR. ...

Hip Prosthesis
Nov 08, 2009

Azwi Miller femoral prosthesis. Is this correct? ...

Regarding Femoral Prosthesis
Apr 04, 2012

Examination of x-rays done previously - AP of the pelvis and AP and lateral of the right hip does reveal S-ROM type prosthesis which on the femoral side seems to be well fixed. He does have a _________ type cup which seems to be loose with clear lucent line in all three zones. sounds like wide to lock type or Y to lock type  or white to lock type ...

Prosthesis Case Windowed?
Dec 15, 2009

This is a patient who has a poor fitting prosthesis and developed an ulceration on his leg. It sounds like the doctor states prothesis case will probably be windowed?  Does this make sense to anyone?  ...

Penile Prosthesis Procedure
Jun 12, 2012

? insert "We initially tried to dilate with Metzenbaum scissors and "dialamess insert."?  ? insert Thanks for any ideas!  He's a real mumbler.  ...

Otho Help Brand Name Of Hip Prosthesis See Msg Thx
Jul 23, 2012

The patient has a left hip replacement.  He has a long-stem ( s/l   Pel-car) stem with a lateral plate and multiple wires.     Thanks for taking the time today !   ME =0) ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

Knee Complaints S/l "back Knee" And Buckle
Dec 03, 2009

doc says pt complaining of knee wanting to s/l "back knee" and buckle.  ...

Pt Had A Bicuspid Aortic Valve That Got Infected And S/l Seeded The Tricupsid Valve.
Nov 02, 2010

xx ...

X-rays Of Spine
Jun 26, 2011

There is noted to be significant degenerative changes at the L5-S1 level on the pelvic x-ray. Visualization of the more **collateral** lumbar spine is not able to observed on this x-ray.  tia  ...

Osteoarthritis X-rays...
Aug 10, 2010

I'm having trouble with this x-ray description of the leg.  "8 mm round calcific, (s/l rawcific) density adjacent to the posterior aspect of the tibia - (s/l free joint or rejoint) body or synovial osteochondromatosis."  And later when she is describing the knee pain, is sounds like she is saying "acific" calcification behind the right knee with OA. Any help is so appreciated!! ...

X-rays Series
Mar 17, 2011

Looking for correct spelling for Silverman series.. done for possible child abuse cases.. Just something nagging at me that this is not the correct spelling? ...

X-rays Of Elbow
Mar 13, 2014

Patient had elbow arthroplasty.   X-rays reviewed that show well positioned total elbow arthroplasty with s/l  **cement _________________** ossification of soft tissues"   Thanks for any help  ...

Is Extending X-rays Correct Here?
Nov 27, 2009

I did get s/l extending  x-rays of her knees which were essentially normal. ...

Computers Reading X-rays Now?
Apr 02, 2010

I have a friend who lead MT at a radiology group and she tells me that they are using software that reads parts of an x-ray. It can detect where the calcifications are. I wonder if the radiologists are thinking they may out of a job just like us someday. ...