A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

unsure of anterior synovectomy - unsure

Posted: Jun 24, 2010

The patient is now 1 week postoperative arthroscopy and debridement of the right knee.  Findings revealed a medial plica, chondromalacia patella, trochlear notch of the femur, and an anterior synovectomy.  All of these were débrided.

I am unsure this is correct even though it is said clearly. This is a procedure not a finding and that is why I am very unsure. TIA.

They are all procedures that are done - looks fine to me

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

thank you :-) - unsure

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Global Synovectomy?
Oct 17, 2013

Is this correct?  I am pretty new to orthopedic surgery reports.  Also, does anyone have a suggestion for a good orthopedic terminology website for reference?  ...

Pt Is S/p Wrist Arthrotomy With Synovectomy. Please Sm
May 01, 2010

Plan:  We have recommended occupational therapy for modality treatments, s/l BTE strengthening for pronation and supination.   ...

Knee Arthroscopy With Partial Synovectomy
Dec 22, 2009

The patient seen back in follow up today with regard to postop left knee arthroscopy 11/11/09, with partial synovectomy and arthroscopic AUTO release. I can't find this anywhere, but that is what it sounds like.  Is auto correct?  Thanks. ...

Unsure Of Which Course To Take...
Sep 27, 2011

I am very interested in taking the classes for coding and billing.  Has anyone taken the inpatient and outpatient classes that Career Step offers?  If so, can you share any pros or cons about the program.  I am also considering another online coding and billing course through Gatlin University, but I am not sure if they offer both inpatient and outpatient coding.  Has anyone taken that program and can you share your pros and cons here too. Thank you :) ...

I Am Unsure About Looking For A New Job
Jun 04, 2012

I want to work outside my home, get an hourly clinic job, but I have worked at MQ/MM for so long now in my house...I am nervous about going back into an office setting.  I'm so comfortable here with my heating pad, getting up when I want to, not dressing up.  Do you have any encouragement for me?  I want to earn more money, because this is pitiful.  It just kind of scares me.  ...

Unsure Of This - Hemocele
Oct 28, 2009

There is no family history of any kind of clotting disorders, bleeding disorders, s/l "hemo celia", anemia, s/l thala cemere", or any other hematological disorders or malignancies.    I don't know if hemocele is right s/l "hemocelia" and I don't know and can't find if it is standalone or hemocele anemia???   any help much appreciated! ...

Unsure Where To Pause
Nov 09, 2009

I am usure as to where one thought ends and the next begins as in the part of plantar flexion in the toe at teh extremes....something just does not seem like I have the sentences correct. Any idea what I am doing wrong? tia.   Evaluation of the foot does show dorsomedial bony prominence that is tender to palpation.  There is also pain with passive dorsiflexion and plantar flexion in the toe at the extremes.  She is stiff as compared to the contralateral side.  ...

Unsure How To Type This Lab
Nov 13, 2009

Laboratory studies ordered today include Chem 10, PTH 125 25, and urine calcium/creatinine.   is this right for chem 10 and unsure of the PTH 125 25 - how to type.  thanks! ...

Unsure Of Sentence
Jan 19, 2010

unsure of punctuation and also the last sentence. I typed all as dictated, but think there should be a comma after femur, and no fractures noted as a separate sentence. Any ideas? tia.   X-rays of the pelvis and hip show some degenerative changes in the right hip greater than the left with narrowing of the joint space and osteophyte formation around the head of the femur.  The greater trochanter and intertrochanteric area no fractures are noted.   ...

Unsure Of Medication Name And How To...
Mar 03, 2010

type the way it is dictated.   The doctor states the patient will receive a gram of s/l incif preoperatively. tia.   unsure if I would type it as A GRAM of ____ . TIA. ...

Unsure Of The Sentence.
Apr 07, 2010

There is some weakness and tenderness in the supraspinatus portion of the rotator cuff.  She also has s/l with some___ inferior traction a catching sensation over the inferior aspect of her shoulder the glenohumeral joint.  She also gets this too from a neutral to an abducted position of the shoulder.   the s/l sounds like with some and the rest of the sentence doesn't seem to fit correctly. Something seems to be missing even though I typed exaclty what the doctor said. tia ...

Unsure Of Diagnosis
May 03, 2010

I cannot make sense of this diagnosis. This is exactly what the doctor says. Any help would be appreciated. TIA. The word with may also be incorrect.   EXOSTOSIS MEDIAL MALLEOLUS WITH TALUS AFTER ANKLE REPLACEMENT ...

Unsure Of What Is The Difference
Sep 29, 2011

What would be the difference in being a coder in a  physician's clinic, insurance company, mental health facility or home health facility. Which setting would provide the most interesting work, the easiest, the least time-consuming? ...

Meds -unsure
Jul 28, 2013

I have a doctor that says his meds rather quickly, without pause.... He says this frequently and I truly do not know if it is 2 meds or one.... we have to separate our medications into numerical order.  "Glucose and glucagon prn sliding scale insulin"  Any help greatly appreciated.  ...

Unsure If NEGRAM Or Any GRAM
Feb 23, 2010

doc states: pt reports photosensitivity when taking s/l NEGRAM or any GRAM. not sure if she is saying NEGRAM or any GRAM.     ...

Unsure Where To Post, But What Would You Charge Sm
Jun 28, 2010

per audio hour of dictation?  A company wants me to quote this fee to them and I have never calculated this as I usually charge by line or page, etc.  Thanks for any and all advice!  ...

Anterior/Interior??
Oct 05, 2010

I "hear" interior, but don't know if it makes sense in the general procedure of the operation. thanks in advance! " The deltoid fascia was then elevated with a blunt and sharp dissection and then a deltoid-splitting approach was then used to the coracoacromial ligament, which was well identified and quite thickened.  It had a very prominent [ s/l  "interior"]  edge."   ...

Unsure Of Whole Sentence With Medication Dosages. Help Please
Mar 25, 2010

A prescription of OxyContin 10 mg 1 p.o. q.12h. X #14 and Percocet 10/325 1-2 p.o. q.4-6 hours #40 was prescribed to the patient. TIA. ...

Unsure Of What To Do Next...needing Kind Advice.
Apr 18, 2012

Hi.  I wanted to post this here because I need to get some feedback to my situation. I have been an MT over 20 years.  About 2 years ago, I went through a divorce and became self-supporting.  It took me until now to get a full-time job editing where I have enough work to keep me without NJA.  The last 1-1/2 years I saw such poverty, I lost my car, my home and got lots of help from Salvation Army while working 2 MT jobs which barely kept me alive.  I worked for on ...

S/l Anterior Spurulex Spine
Nov 06, 2009

It is a hernia operation.  It sounds like incision was made between the "anterior spurulex spine and the pubic....." ...

Anterior S/l Carporaphy 4 Rectocele
May 27, 2010

She recently underwent total abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, anterior s/l carporaphy and posterior s/l carporaphy for rectocele, stress urinary incontinence, and pelvic pain. ...

Anterior (something Starting With An A) Is Unremarkable
Jun 28, 2013

Can anyone help with this. ...

Anterior Lumbar Or Anterolumbar?
Jul 11, 2013

I get myself so confused on these all the time b/c I never know when it's okay to combine the words and when it's not and the docs always say them separately no matter what.  For an "anterior lumbar interbody fusion with instrumentation" would it be anterior lumbar or should I change that to anterolumbar? Thanks for your help! ...

Anterocentral Or Anterior-central Ankle
Dec 21, 2010

...there is tenderness over the anterior-central or anterocentral ankle. TIA ...

Pt Is S/P Repair Of The L Tibialis Anterior With S/l *graft Tracking Augmentation* - ?
Nov 18, 2009

x ...

Doctor Says "the Anterior (cease/seeze) Was Closed
Feb 15, 2010

Operative report, Doctor says "the anterior (cease/seeze) was closed  -PLEASE HELP!! ...

Tenderness To Palpation In The Right Anterior Medial Chest Wall. Is It Anteromedial Or As Typed? T
Mar 27, 2011

xx ...

Anterior Posterior Draw, *sloan* Pivot Shift Test Negative. Nm Thanks
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...