A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anterocentral or anterior-central ankle - unsure

Posted: Dec 21, 2010

...there is tenderness over the anterior-central or anterocentral ankle. TIA

Anterior central in my opinion. In 30 years I have - never combined this or heard it combined.NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thank you. That is what I thought :-) - unsure

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks so much :-)

Similar Messages:

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Anterior/Interior??
Oct 05, 2010

I "hear" interior, but don't know if it makes sense in the general procedure of the operation. thanks in advance! " The deltoid fascia was then elevated with a blunt and sharp dissection and then a deltoid-splitting approach was then used to the coracoacromial ligament, which was well identified and quite thickened.  It had a very prominent [ s/l  "interior"]  edge."   ...

S/l Anterior Spurulex Spine
Nov 06, 2009

It is a hernia operation.  It sounds like incision was made between the "anterior spurulex spine and the pubic....." ...

Anterior S/l Carporaphy 4 Rectocele
May 27, 2010

She recently underwent total abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, anterior s/l carporaphy and posterior s/l carporaphy for rectocele, stress urinary incontinence, and pelvic pain. ...

Unsure Of Anterior Synovectomy
Jun 24, 2010

The patient is now 1 week postoperative arthroscopy and debridement of the right knee.  Findings revealed a medial plica, chondromalacia patella, trochlear notch of the femur, and an anterior synovectomy.  All of these were débrided.   I am unsure this is correct even though it is said clearly. This is a procedure not a finding and that is why I am very unsure. TIA. ...

Anterior (something Starting With An A) Is Unremarkable
Jun 28, 2013

Can anyone help with this. ...

Anterior Lumbar Or Anterolumbar?
Jul 11, 2013

I get myself so confused on these all the time b/c I never know when it's okay to combine the words and when it's not and the docs always say them separately no matter what.  For an "anterior lumbar interbody fusion with instrumentation" would it be anterior lumbar or should I change that to anterolumbar? Thanks for your help! ...

Pt Is S/P Repair Of The L Tibialis Anterior With S/l *graft Tracking Augmentation* - ?
Nov 18, 2009

x ...

Doctor Says "the Anterior (cease/seeze) Was Closed
Feb 15, 2010

Operative report, Doctor says "the anterior (cease/seeze) was closed  -PLEASE HELP!! ...

Tenderness To Palpation In The Right Anterior Medial Chest Wall. Is It Anteromedial Or As Typed? T
Mar 27, 2011

xx ...

Anterior Posterior Draw, *sloan* Pivot Shift Test Negative. Nm Thanks
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...

MRI Of The Ankle
Apr 13, 2010

Transcribing an MRI of the ankle.  The sentence is: There is significant "s/l low" signal on "s/l T1" and a demarcated appearance consistent with changes of avascular necrosis. Any clues?  I swear I keep hearing T1 on that second blank.  It's driving me batty!  Thanks in advance.   ...

MRI Ankle
May 07, 2010

Can someone tell me if it is cartilage "aversion" or "eversion"?  When I look it up, I only find stuff for dogs. ...

Right Ankle
Oct 22, 2010

Please help with this statement: [Instantly?] there it is [probable?] accessory ossicle configuration of the posterior process of the talus. and is "sufficially" a word? ...

Ankle/Ortho
Nov 09, 2009

Hi..pt has sprained ankle.  My first concern is whether she has any s/l BMEL and we will get an MRI to see that. Any clues about the BMEL?  Thanks!  ...

Ankle Surgery...
Jun 28, 2010

I'm having trouble deciphering a few words in this sentence dealing with ankle surgery to remove intracuticular sutures.  "Tourniquet was placed (about/above?) the left thigh and a (s/l bump) placed beneath the left hip.  The lower extremity was then prepped and draped in sterile fashion."  I can't tell if he's saying about or above, although I'm not sure if above would make any sense in that sentence, and I'm not sure if bump would make sense, either. ...

Ankle Weakness
Jul 14, 2010

Doctor says, "but she was weak in her ankles, which is (s/l gastroc weakness). ...

Ankle Brace
Aug 10, 2010

Spider ankle brace or Spyder ankle brace? ...

Ankle Calcification...
Aug 24, 2010

"Nodule on the left shin - RA nodule vs. (s/l lipolneurosis) calcification vs. other - monitor." Any ideas?  I couldn't find anything close online. ...

S/l Cercudux The Ankle
Jan 10, 2011

...there is some popping when he s/l cercudux the ankle, but I have difficulty localizing it with my fingers. TIA. ...

Ankle Synovitis
Apr 13, 2011

Hi all.  I have the mumbler again.  He is saying:  significant tenderness across the area of the anteromedial and anterolateral aspects of the ankle suggestive of ___ synovitis.  Indochondotoid synovitis????   I'm stuck.  ...

Ankle Exam
Mar 20, 2012

I have discussed with him the possibility of triglycerate patches as well over the posterior aspect of his ankle as well as PRP injections in the future.  Thanks for any help!!  ...

Two Stumpers On MRI Of Ankle. Sm
Jun 27, 2012

MRI of the ankle demonstrates s/l "concue" cutaneous/subcutaneous lesion of the distal medial anterior s/l terigo region associated with subcutaneous inflammation.    Super fast talker, if that helps ...

Ankle Fracture
Feb 26, 2013

Sounds like "casane" spike.  Related to ankle fracture/dislocation ...

?stylix Of The Ankle
Feb 24, 2014

Can anyone help me with the above work.  He says it several times in the report, but I cannot find a correct spelling.  TIA ...

Ankle Radiograph
Sep 26, 2014

Okay, this guy is talking at about the speed of light.  I'm hearing "I reviewed AP, lateral and mortise radiographs involving the right ankle, which demonstrate an s/l **ostraygunnum**."  Geez! ...

Anybody Able To Get Into MQ Central?
Sep 24, 2010

I keep getting "invalid log-in" ...

Is MQ Central Down?
Feb 24, 2011

I was trying to do my last bits of training on teamwork and benchmark, print e-mail from CCM, etc. and I got an error message.  now can't get back in. ...

MQ Central Down Again?
Jan 25, 2012

... ...