A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l anterior spurulex spine - ??

Posted: Nov 06, 2009

It is a hernia operation.  It sounds like incision was made between the "anterior spurulex spine and the pubic....."

Maybe anterior superior iliac spine ?? nm - babs

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Anterior/Interior??
Oct 05, 2010

I "hear" interior, but don't know if it makes sense in the general procedure of the operation. thanks in advance! " The deltoid fascia was then elevated with a blunt and sharp dissection and then a deltoid-splitting approach was then used to the coracoacromial ligament, which was well identified and quite thickened.  It had a very prominent [ s/l  "interior"]  edge."   ...

Anterior S/l Carporaphy 4 Rectocele
May 27, 2010

She recently underwent total abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, anterior s/l carporaphy and posterior s/l carporaphy for rectocele, stress urinary incontinence, and pelvic pain. ...

Unsure Of Anterior Synovectomy
Jun 24, 2010

The patient is now 1 week postoperative arthroscopy and debridement of the right knee.  Findings revealed a medial plica, chondromalacia patella, trochlear notch of the femur, and an anterior synovectomy.  All of these were débrided.   I am unsure this is correct even though it is said clearly. This is a procedure not a finding and that is why I am very unsure. TIA. ...

Anterior (something Starting With An A) Is Unremarkable
Jun 28, 2013

Can anyone help with this. ...

Anterior Lumbar Or Anterolumbar?
Jul 11, 2013

I get myself so confused on these all the time b/c I never know when it's okay to combine the words and when it's not and the docs always say them separately no matter what.  For an "anterior lumbar interbody fusion with instrumentation" would it be anterior lumbar or should I change that to anterolumbar? Thanks for your help! ...

Anterocentral Or Anterior-central Ankle
Dec 21, 2010

...there is tenderness over the anterior-central or anterocentral ankle. TIA ...

Pt Is S/P Repair Of The L Tibialis Anterior With S/l *graft Tracking Augmentation* - ?
Nov 18, 2009

x ...

Doctor Says "the Anterior (cease/seeze) Was Closed
Feb 15, 2010

Operative report, Doctor says "the anterior (cease/seeze) was closed  -PLEASE HELP!! ...

Tenderness To Palpation In The Right Anterior Medial Chest Wall. Is It Anteromedial Or As Typed? T
Mar 27, 2011

xx ...

Anterior Posterior Draw, *sloan* Pivot Shift Test Negative. Nm Thanks
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...

LS Spine Or LS-Spine
Aug 05, 2010

I have always typed "C-spine, T-spine, and LS-spine," but today i came across something that made me question it.  Should i be using the hyphen or not???? ...

CT C-spine
May 25, 2011

Circumferential osteophyte disc complex, with a more focal left central disc s/l bar, results in moderate to severe canal stenosis. ...

C-spine Laminectomy
Dec 16, 2009

D: A small incision was carried out from C2 to C1. Hemostasis was obtained with bipolar and Bovie cauterization. __________ was placed in the wound and a supraperiosteal dissection was carried out, identifying the lamina of C3 to C7.The blank, after listening four hundred times, still sounds like "wheat liner" but this guy speaks at the speed of sound, so I am stumped and unfamiliar with ortho surgery.Any help is gratefully appreciated. ...

MRI Cervical Spine Help
Jan 25, 2010

text: The patient is status post diskectomy, _________ interbody fusion, with an anterior fixation plate extending from C4 to C6. sounds like salunite? ...

Wrist X-ray / Spine
Mar 01, 2010

X-ray findings were obtained and reviewed today.  These demonstrate a solid fusion of his distal radius with excellent consolidation of all his carpal bones.  His pisiform is in excellent conjunction with the radius itself; the "dairy J"? appears to be well-preserved.  There is callus formation over the radius. Please HELP!!!! "Dairy J" ...

C-spine MRI Reading
Mar 07, 2010

Sentence dictated as "She also has a small C5/6 {s/l DISS}."  He's really emphasizing the "ISS" sound. I know it would make sence for it to be disc, but the sentence sounds incomplete to me? I feel like there should be herniation or protrusion or bulging at the end of the sentence if it were "disc"?  Could the "diss" sounding word be short for something? Thank you!! ...

MRI Of Cervical Spine Help Please
Mar 09, 2010

Multilevel mild disc _____ are present.  There is minimal disc bulging at C4-5.  I cannot give a s/l because he is running it together but the word does end in "cations," if that helps. TIA ...

Exam Of The Spine - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

Exam of the spine showed no s/l **hair or cutaneous lesions**.  Clinically well aligned.  Full ROM.   ...

X-rays Of Spine
Jun 26, 2011

There is noted to be significant degenerative changes at the L5-S1 level on the pelvic x-ray. Visualization of the more **collateral** lumbar spine is not able to observed on this x-ray.  tia  ...

Cervical Spine X-ray
Sep 06, 2010

Impression:  S/L Flowing anterior marginal osteophytes from C5 to C7; this may reflect underlying diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. Thank you in advance... ...

MRI Cervical Spine
Sep 30, 2010

Am I hearing this right.... uncofacet spurring.  If so, should it be hyphenated.  Spell checker red lines it.  Thanks in advance... ...

X-ray Of The Lumbar Spine
Nov 30, 2010

Total (sat ?) images of the lumbar spine were performed. ...

V-tas In Spine Surgery?
Aug 16, 2011

Dictator is using autologous bone graft, cancellous allograft, and s/l V-tas or veetoss in a spinal surgery? Any suggestions? Thanks. ...

Lumbar Spine X-ray
Sep 27, 2011

An evaluation of her spine on 08/04/11 with an x-ray revealed a retrolisthesis of L3-L4 with a s/l disk-I-S.  Thanks . ...

Spine Procedure
Dec 02, 2011

has anybody ever heard of this?  s/l Evo 3C ??  many thanks Transverse process was decorticated, along with the sacral ala bilaterally, then irrigated with copious amounts of irrigation. ...

Spine Herniation
Jan 04, 2012

C5-C6 herniated disc with flattening of the cord with a segment of molopathy explaining her symptoms. ...

S/l Aseated His Spine
Oct 31, 2012

I have sent him for a CBC with a differential, ESR, and a CRP to evaluate and make sure that he has not (s/l  aseated) his spine and caused an infection. ...

Cervical Spine
Jan 29, 2013

This is used twice in report and I can't find anything that comes close. The sentence is : There are inflammatory changes and s/l flam-on around the C4 to C5 vertebral bodies. Any help is appreciated! ...