A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Gleason 4+5=9 with 1 out of 1 cores containing cancer "linked" of cancer was 0.35 cm - traci

Posted: Jun 30, 2010

Gleason score 4 + 5 = 9 involving 35% of the specimen, 1 out of 1 cores contained cancer, linx of cancer was 0.35 cm. 

She says the linked or linx twice in the document.  ??

Can you hear length? - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

length - oncMT

[ In Reply To ..]
length of cancer was 0.35 cm.

Similar Messages:

Gleason Score For Prostate Cancer
Jun 22, 2015

Anyone ever heard of a Gleason socore of 4-6 or 4+6.  I have heard 3+4 and 4+3, but this doc is dictating "Gleason 4 6", and I have no idea what she means.   ...

On Pathology, Gleason 3 + 3 = 6, With "cancer Link" 0.45.
Mar 19, 2012

Adenocarcinoma, Gleason 3 + 3 = 6 in 1 core in the right apex, with "cancer link" 0.45 and perineural invasion, with 90% of the specimen involved. One core in the right lateral apex had Gleason 3 + 3 = 6, with 70% of the core involved with a "cancer link" of 0.77 and perineural invasion. ...

In A Cancer Report, The Doctor Gave A Diagnosis Of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 Cancer
Jun 14, 2013

In a cancer report, the doctor gave a diagnosis of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 cancer.  Then she later said, He was staged as a pathological T4aN2a.  She added the a and dropped the M0.   I listened very carefully for the diagnosis and later in the problem list.  She does not add the a after the N2 in either place.    Does anyone know why it is N2a in one place but just N2 in the DX?  ...

Cancer
Oct 16, 2009

Is there anything similar to a "whip/Whipp/Wipp shave for cancer? Thanks in advance. ...

Cancer Q
Jan 15, 2010

Pulmonary evaluation of the same was done with CT imaging which was performed on 01/07/2010.  Findings were significant for a right upper lobe opacity with mild FTG uptake with a (sounds like) "suvie" ???? im lost! ...

Cancer Med
Jul 22, 2012

I am still pretty new to oncology and am really baffled by this one.  Gyne/onologist:  "XXX returns having last been seen in 2010.  She has been followed at MD Anderson in the interim.  She has had a recurrence of her disease, was treated with s/l "Electrosol" for a long period of time" I just keep thinking about the dishwasher detergent!  And it is pretty clear, as well.  Not finding anything close to this.  Can anyone help here?? I am really baffled.&n ...

Cancer Or Carcinoma
Dec 11, 2009

When the doctor dictates:  Mr. Frippenwapper has "colon CA" .... do you use 'cancer' or 'carcinoma' for the "CA" or do you just leave it as "CA" ? ...

Cancer Stages
Feb 15, 2010

When typing cancer stages, is it Stage 3, Stage III, stage...   ...

Tonsillar Cancer
Feb 22, 2010

s/l aceloid?  tonsillar squamous cell carcinoma   Thanks ...

Colon Cancer
Feb 23, 2010

Is it -- Dukes A Duke's A Dukes' A I find it all three ways.  Thanks for any help in clarifying. ...

Is Cancer Staging IV Or 4 ...
Mar 29, 2010

x ...

Cancer Type?
Aug 07, 2010

Has anyone every heard of a cancer that sounds like, or it's abbreviation can sound like, Endus or Engus?  I'm just assuming it's cancer b/c the next line is "May benefit from Rituxan after oncology."  I guess in reality, it could really be anything. ...

Ovarian Cancer
Sep 04, 2010

Ovarian cancer - s/l "sido" reduction.  Does anyone know what this is? ...

Cancer Help S/l Colbium CT
Dec 14, 2010

S/l Colbium/cobia/combium CT was used planning for patient's treatment. ...

New Cancer Drug?
Mar 23, 2011

Cranivimab, the doctor spelled it.  Has anyone ran across this before.   ...

Cancer Drug
Jun 09, 2011

This is a patient who is on third line chemotherapy for metastatic small cell lung cancer.  He has progressed through carbotaxol, carbo VP16 and is now on topotecan.  I can't find carbotaxol or carbo VP16 and I don't have good chemo references.  Is carbotaxol carboplatin and taxol?  I guess my question is, should it be written carboplatin/taxol and carboplatin VP1-16?  Or how should this be written?  Help, I'm at a loss here.  TIA!! :-) ...

Cancer Staging Help Please
Jul 17, 2011

This is exactly what the doctor says.  I'm unsure how to write it out.  Any help would be appreciated.  This patient is known to have metastatic colon cancer.  He was first diagnosed in 2006 and was originally PT4 PN2 NXG2 R1 and received chemotherapy and radiation therapy but had recurrent disease.  PT4 PN2 NXG2 R1 is what I need help with.    ...

Cancer Term Help!
Jun 28, 2012

Oncology/gyne office note dictation:  "Patient with recurrent ovarian carcinoma on s/l six line therapy."   Is anyone familiar with this term, or is he saying something else completely?  Help!   ...

Cancer Word Help
Mar 26, 2013

I need some guidance regarding how to type the following staging: Ytt3 TN1a I am new to oncology and the Y thing threw me. Thanks! ...

Skin Cancer Help, Please?
Apr 12, 2013

I need help, please, with a word?  Here it goes: The anterior segment is remarkable for papilloma of the right lower lid as well as a lesion just temporal to the right eye that appears to be an old skin cancer lesion or a (sounds like "mevel.")  Thank you so much! ...

Teratoma, Cancer????
Jun 11, 2013

Are teratomas considered cancer.  I have a report where the patient has testicular cancer and the doctor is talking about teratomas, I think :)  Thanks. ...

Cancer Question
Nov 19, 2013

I've got a doctor dictating this as one sentence, so need to know where the comma's go. She says HER2 negative 1+ Ki-67 intermediate 18%. Where do the commas go?  I'm not sure what goes with what and not finding any help with Google. Thanks, mt ...

T4b IIA M1a? Cancer Stage
Jan 24, 2014

Doctor states final pathologic staging as "T4B 2A M1A." I've researched it individually and came up with T4b IIA M1a, but I'm unfamiliar with cancer staging, so if anyone can confirm whether this is right, I'd appreciate it a lot. Thank you! ...

Cancer Drugs (sm)
Apr 18, 2014

I'm looking for a listing of cancer drugs, approved and in trials, that has the correct case (generic and brand name).  FDA.gov is a good one but that includes all drugs and I was hoping to find a list of just cancer drugs. Any suggestions?   ...

Cancer Staging
May 21, 2014

I have a doctor dictating a cancer stage for colon cancer, this is what she dictated.  I am sure this is not typed right.  Could someone help me out with this?  Stage IIc PT4 BPN0PMX.  ...

S/l Glycin 33 Re: Prostate Cancer
Oct 27, 2009

He was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. It appears, by his history, without the metastases and it sounds like he has a glycen 33.   tia :) ...

S/l Intrastructural Breast Cancer?
Mar 08, 2010

She has had instrastructural breast cancer with the last mastectomy in January 2009 ...

Sacral Cancer Lesions
Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region. ...

Cancer Classification Question
Mar 23, 2010

Pt has breast cancer, infiltrating ductal carcinoma, Nottingham Grade 3 or III-which is it?? TIA! ...

Patient With Ovarian Cancer..sm
Apr 14, 2010

There are plaques that also remain on the ileum and s/*studying* on the small bowel.  There is no evidence of abdominal of diaphagmatic *studying*.  There is some small *studying* on the small bowel and upper abdomen.   Thanks so much for any help with this!   ...