A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

sacral s/l "con-si-tual" joint injection. - sm

Posted: Sep 21, 2011

x

Sacrococcygeal injection? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Joint Line Vs. Jointline/joint Space Vs. Jointspace...
Sep 16, 2014

I've seen these (and used these) words both ways interchangeably and my boss has never said anything, but I was wondering which was correct... or if these are the type of words that can go either way depending on how they are used in the sentence.   I appreciate any help/views you all have.  I've seen it both ways online and in my old textbooks.   Thanks! ...

Basal Joint Versus Basilar Joint
Jul 16, 2012

Are they both the same thing? I've had doctors dictate both and was curious if they meant anything different than thumb CMC? Thank you :-) ...

Sacral Decubitus
Sep 04, 2010

Part of physical exam - Inferior left sacral stage III decubitus s/l tracking 6 pm. ...

Sacral Cancer Lesions
Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region. ...

S/l FN Or Possibly SN Notch. Doing Sacral
Feb 12, 2011

InterStim placement for overactive bladder.  Hope someone can help.  Cannot find this on Google. ...

What A Day...Patient With Sacral Ulcer Excised, Doc Applied Sm
May 16, 2012

s/l clear dural dressing.  Dural has me stumped!!! ...

Sacral Coccyx S/l "ular" Junction
Dec 12, 2011

sacral coccyx s/l "ular" junction ...

Injection Being Given For
May 26, 2011

s/l quad-drat-a-lum-bore-um" spasm.  Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Symphony Injection
Feb 25, 2010

This injection is done by a rheumatologist.  Any ideas? ...

Aurdus Injection
Mar 28, 2010

or is it erudus?  thanks! ...

S/l Symphony 50 Mg Injection
Aug 30, 2010

patient was on Humira and was switched to s/l Symphony or Synthiny 50 mg injection, but it was higher in cost. ...

During An Epidural Injection
Jun 14, 2011

Doc states, "The epidural space was easily identified. No [s/l seesep], paresthesias, or heme was noted. Following negative aspiration...." ...

Injection Is Source Of
Mar 05, 2011

s/l "co-ki-heen" injection, most likely source of the patient's hepatitis C infection. thanks ...

Injection From Opthamologist
Jun 28, 2011

The patient's ocular pressure was normal. She received a "vas-kin" injection. ...

Periurethral Injection
Dec 15, 2011

Dictated:  "postprostatectomy incontinence that was refractory to two _____ periurethral injections and to a bone-anchored perineal sling"  S/L duracerin.  I think this is a "bulking agent" but cannot document it.  Found Durasphere, but it is for female only.  Any ideas? ...

Cortisone Injection
Jun 29, 2012

Doctor says 2 2 1 cortisone injection.  I can't verify how to transcribe the 221.  Maybe 2:2:1? ...

Entitled An Injection
Oct 20, 2014

I can not understand this sentence.  the area in quotation is what I am questioning.  help?  The right eye had mild verruca and "did entitle" an injection. ...

Injection Of The Knee
Nov 28, 2014

S/l a 22-gauge "spirided" needle inserted into the knee joint?  ...

MIP Joint?
Oct 22, 2009

The doctor is saying MIP joint referring to the hand.  I have heard of MCP joint but not MIP.  Any input?  ...

SI Joint
Sep 02, 2010

"Check x-rays of the hands and the SI joints.  The patient had a limited Schober's, but it is unclear if it was related to the discectomy procedure or an inflammatory arthropathy.  The SI joint 's/l thumbserckets' a lower part of his lumbar spine, and it can be assessed for possible syndesmophytes."  I'm at a loss as to what that word or words could be. ...

TMP Joint
Feb 10, 2011

He presented with right prepatellar bursitis and also left index finger septic arthritis.  He was seen by orthopedic surgeon who did incision and drainage of both right prepatellar bursa and left first s/l TMP joint. ...

Facet Injection Word Help
Jan 07, 2010

Doc is saying "Once within the facet joint, Kenalog, Marcaine, and lidocaine injected into the facet joints and another portion injected at __ point."  It sounds like he is saying Brogda's or Bogda's or something along those lines, and I have tried searching it many different ways, but just haven't come up with anything.  By the way, it's in the cervical spine, if that helps at all.  Thanks in advance! ...

Epidural Injection Question
Mar 30, 2011

It is some sort of solution sounds like omipeg?  1 mL.  ...

Steroid Injection Clarification
Jan 17, 2014

I have an orthopedist testifying re an subacromial steroid injection for bursitis. He says, "I need a 43 and 3," in re to the shot itself. I can't find anything on this. I am only guessing that 43 is a milligram or dose, and 3 might be the size of the needle? I don't know how to write this. Does anyone know? Thanks! ...

Sounds Like Botantoxin Injection
Apr 15, 2015

Treatment is for cerebral palsy. Sounds like botan toxin injection or batan toxin injection. I've tried to make botulinum toxin out of what he is saying, but there just aren't enough syllables there. Thanks in advance! Brenda ...

Epidural Injection Blank
May 27, 2015

This is an epidural injection report.  Doc says, "A total of 8 mg of Decadron diluted with 3 ml of s/l "preserved rophenol."    I can't find anything.  Anyone???? ...

Tibiotalar Joint ?
Jun 01, 2010

Review of x-rays revealed calcaneal spur.  Mild and degenerative changes in the talonavicular and tibiotalar joint areas. I see "tibiotalar" in my word list, but not in the medical dictionary. He clearly says it.  Thanks     ...

Joint Numbering
Jul 22, 2010

The right hand demonstrates MCP swelling with marked limitation of motion 2-5. Is this correct or is it II-V? ...

Scaphoradial Joint?
Mar 15, 2011

Is scaphoradial a word?  Should it be scaphoid radial joint?  Unable to pin down.  Help please.  Thanks. ...

S/l Subcon Joint
Aug 22, 2012

He says, "After identifying the deltopectoral interval, the "subcon" joint and subdeltoid space were identified."  I can't think and don't find anything starting that way in Stedman's Ortho - actually he says "subcon" and I need to spell it out.   thank you. ...