A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

what a day...Patient with sacral ulcer excised, doc applied sm - shortcake

Posted: May 16, 2012

s/l clear dural dressing.  Dural has me stumped!!!

There is a....sm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
DuoDerm dressing for ulcers. Maybe doc just shortened it to Duo ??

Similar Messages:

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Is It Venous Stasis Ulcer Or Venostasis Ulcer? TIA Nm
Nov 15, 2009

xx ...

(psych) Patient Was Committed And Applied For "arroyos" Order That Was Granted By The Judg
Nov 13, 2012

(psych) patient was committed and applied for "arroyos" order that was granted by the judge, including not only medication, but the use of ECT.  Anyone know what kind of order this is? ...

Debridement - Under S/l Trachea Control I Excised The Necrotic Tissues
Aug 04, 2010

Under s/l trachea control I excised the necrotic tissues and dorsum of her right hand, the right metacarpophalangeal joint as well as her right wrist. ...

Sacral Decubitus
Sep 04, 2010

Part of physical exam - Inferior left sacral stage III decubitus s/l tracking 6 pm. ...

Sacral Cancer Lesions
Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region. ...

S/l FN Or Possibly SN Notch. Doing Sacral
Feb 12, 2011

InterStim placement for overactive bladder.  Hope someone can help.  Cannot find this on Google. ...

Basal Cell Carcinoma Excised By "o Dara" Treatment.
Feb 03, 2011

? ...

Decubitus Ulcer
Sep 28, 2010

Past Medical History: The patient was treated for a (cycle?) decubitus ulcer, stage 2-3. It sounds like cycle, but google isn't showing anything for cycle decubitus ulcer. Please help! ...

S/l Sub-5, Is Ulcer To 5th Digit
Feb 15, 2011

I am on a report where the dictator keeps saying what sounds like sub-5.  He is very clearly talking about an ulceration on the fifth toe.  I've not heard this term before, maybe it is being shortened.  How do I transcribe this?  Please help if you can.  I've googled this and can't verify it.  Thank you. ...

Rubbing (?) Ulcer
Feb 28, 2013

heavy esl:   s/l rubbing ulcer, great toe. I can't find anything trying to google this.. ...

S/l Decubiti Ulcer? Is That A Word? Nm
Dec 19, 2009

nm ...

Perforated Duodenal Ulcer
Jun 02, 2010

an idial fumentum was then brought down over the closure. ...

Charcot Foot/ulcer
Nov 02, 2010

Would these things be two separate diagnoses?   Diabetic foot ulcer. Charcot foot, left, with diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Procedure was:  Excisional debridement, full-thickness skin and subcutaneous tissue, left midfoot diabetic foot ulcer. ...

Duodenal S/l Sleep Ulcer
May 16, 2012

This is dictated several times. I cannot find anything for "sleep ulcer" or "sweep ulcer." Any ideas please? Thank you! ...

Drug Help - S/l Pro-ban-sene. Hx Of Peptic Ulcer,
Aug 17, 2010

fibromyalgia, back problems, colitis, celiac disease and breast cancer.  Thanks!! ...

Surgery For Perforated Gastric Ulcer
Jun 17, 2011

In a verbatim account a doctor is saying "...operation for exploratory laparotomy and perforated gastric "ulcerectomy".   Any suggestions?  I cannot find an exact match for ulcerectomy...  ...

Ulcer Debrided In A Demyelinating Manner?
Apr 10, 2012

It actually sounds more like "ulcer debrided in a s/l dermolating manner," but I have no idea.  This doc often slurs, mixes words and makes up words, so I'm clueless here.  This is for a wound care doc in an ortho clinic. Does demyelinating manner make any sense?  Thanks!! ...

Word Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Oct 12, 2013

I am looking for help with a word -- s/l diabetic heel ulceration with "esclarification" anyone? ...

Sounds Like Charki Boot For Foot Ulcer
Dec 02, 2013

x ...

He Is Receiving S/l Maxer Of Silver To The Left Heel Ulcer.....
Sep 22, 2010

n/m ...

Sacral S/l "con-si-tual" Joint Injection.
Sep 21, 2011

x ...

Sacral Coccyx S/l "ular" Junction
Dec 12, 2011

sacral coccyx s/l "ular" junction ...

"the Edges Of The *cushant* Incision Were Excised" Cushant? Nm
Oct 17, 2011

nm ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

OMT, S/l "sacral Frog" And "lateral [s/l Sims] Receding"
Dec 21, 2009

Hi there, doc is dictating for osteopathic manipulations done using myofasical, soft tissue, and direct energy muscle techniques, and dictates:  The s/l sacral frog and lateral [s/l sims] receding were also performed.   TIA for your help with this! ...

A S/l "leave In" Patch For BKA Ulcer?
Dec 17, 2010

Thanks! ...

Anybody With OSi Or Applied?
Apr 14, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Know About MD-IT? I Applied For A Job...sm
Jun 07, 2010

I can't find any posts by searching either current or archives.  Does anyone work for them currently?  I would appreciate any infor, good or bad, anyone might have.  Thanks!  ...