A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

sacral coccyx s/l "ular" junction - kc

Posted: Dec 12, 2011

sacral coccyx s/l "ular" junction

sacrococcygeal - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Sacrococcygeal junction - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

As always, thanks again nm. - kc

[ In Reply To ..]
As always, thanks again nm.

Similar Messages:

Penile Scrotal Junction Or Penoscrotal Junction...
Jan 24, 2011

Which is correct.  Dictation text:  The region of the suspensory ligament in the penile scrotal junction is not well visualized ...

Coccyx Cryptohistone?
Jun 15, 2010

PLAN: 1.  Serologies for S/L "cocci" or "coccyx cryptohistone".  Cribto, crypto... definitely S/L HISTONE... This is a consult for a patient with pulmonary decompensation... thank you! ...

Coccyx And Sacrum Exam
Feb 02, 2010

What heading would you put before coccyx and sacrum - BACK?  MUSCULOSKELETAL?  Thanks!  ...

CE (?) Junction
Jun 10, 2011

This is for a gastrointenstinal endoscopy and is the second time he has said CE junction.  I know GE junction, but I cannot find CE junction.  Is there such a thing?  I've listened very carefully it its definitely not "G"E...he's saying (without a doubt) CE junction.      ...

Sacral Decubitus
Sep 04, 2010

Part of physical exam - Inferior left sacral stage III decubitus s/l tracking 6 pm. ...

Consolent? Of The EG Junction
Apr 24, 2012

Wondering if anyone can help me with this word? Thank you so much. It s/l - con sul ant Examination of the esophagus revealed linear ulcerations of the distal esophagus becoming nearly (consolant) at the EG junction. ...

Sacral Cancer Lesions
Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region. ...

Lumbothoracic Junction? Is That A Word Or
Jun 26, 2010

Thanks everyone who looks. ...

EGD Help: Viewing GE Junction And S/l Cardium From Below
Oct 14, 2010

Here's the context: ...gastroscope was advanced into the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.  It was withdrawn and retroflexed, viewing GE junction and s/l cardium from below.  Duodenal aspirate for Giardia, along with duodenal biopsy for pathology, was taken. ...

S/l FN Or Possibly SN Notch. Doing Sacral
Feb 12, 2011

InterStim placement for overactive bladder.  Hope someone can help.  Cannot find this on Google. ...

S/l Metaphyseal *medadisil* Junction
Mar 21, 2011

....mild tenderness to palpation about the plantar lateral aspect of the fifth metatarsal metaphyseal S/L medadiosil junction. TIA   ...

What A Day...Patient With Sacral Ulcer Excised, Doc Applied Sm
May 16, 2012

s/l clear dural dressing.  Dural has me stumped!!! ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

Sacral S/l "con-si-tual" Joint Injection.
Sep 21, 2011

x ...

OMT, S/l "sacral Frog" And "lateral [s/l Sims] Receding"
Dec 21, 2009

Hi there, doc is dictating for osteopathic manipulations done using myofasical, soft tissue, and direct energy muscle techniques, and dictates:  The s/l sacral frog and lateral [s/l sims] receding were also performed.   TIA for your help with this! ...