A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Upon insertion of S/L otus?? there is tenderness in the external canal of the ear - marie

Posted: Nov 07, 2009

NM

Otoscope? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Hyphen Central Canal And Exit Canal Stenosis?
Apr 12, 2014

Hello, Everyone. Do you think that a hyphen should be used in central-canal stenosis and exit-canal stenosis?   TIA!   ...

External Cup Of Roses?
Mar 02, 2010

Hi, I am having trouble with an inguinal hernia repair report.  I'm still pretty new at this.  In the procedure portion, it sounds like he is saying "the external cup of roses was then incised".  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES (SM)
Dec 10, 2009

Can you install a program such as a photo shop or print shop to an external hard drive and use it that way? My computer is a little too full to install another big program on it. Is there any special technique to do this? Thanks ...

External Pacing Device
Jan 05, 2010

Sounds like "Pacea" device. ...

Problem With External Drive
Jun 09, 2010

HI, I need help and how.  I work on production and cannot afford to be down at all.  I have a HP Pavilion Desktop, XP software, and a West. Digital external drive--My Book Essential 2.0 which is barely 6 mons. old.  About 2 wks. ago, the power tray in the computer failed and was replaced.  He fixed that, returned it, and the computer worked just fine.  It failed again 1 wk. to 2 wks. later.  The tech said the wiring/cords inside were all twisted up.  No one ...

S/l Side Arm Speculum For IUD Insertion?
Mar 25, 2013

Cannot verify more than 2 Google hits when put in quotes. Have never heard of this. TIA. ...

S/l Lisroth External Fixator
Aug 02, 2013

He gave this in the pre and postp diagnoses. ...

Plaque Insertion For Ciliochoroidal Melanoma
Jul 21, 2014

I'm doing an operative report for plaque insertion for ciliochoroidal melanoma.  I can't find the type of plaque the dr. is referring to.  It sounds like a domi or a dormi plaque?  See below.  thanks! ...shadow of the ciliochorodial melanoma was identified and marked with Methylene blue pen.  A _____________plaque was inserted to ensure complete coverage of the marked area   ...

S/l Ameral Canal
Jun 22, 2010

Talking about an anal hernia the dictator says "exam of the right and left (ameral) canals? ...

Canal Wall Down
Dec 31, 2012

Is "canal wall down" ever hyphenated? ...

Titled Or Tidaled? Insertion Of Chest Tube
Jul 21, 2011

I'm thinking tidled (as in tides in an ocean, which kind of makes sense, but I can find neither to verify which is correct.  The sentence is: Once the tube was in and hooked up to water seal suction, it delivered a lot of air for a few minutes and then it _____ nicely. ...

S/l Hepaquin (is This EpiQuin) Shower Before Pacemaker Insertion
Sep 28, 2012

Report being dictated by nurse with heavy Southern accent. "Prior to permanent pacemaker insertion patient was given a s/l hepaquin shower."  I found EpiQuin but can't find it used specifically with a heart catheterization. Is EpiQuin right? ...

Does Anybody Know The Pros/cons Of Having An External Hard Drive?
Jan 23, 2015

Is It Endocervical Or Exocervical Canal - Or Both?
Oct 14, 2013

Is this correct?  Final dilatation of the endo and exocervical canal was done to pass the hysteroscope. It is an ESL doctor, plus he stammers when he is saying this, so I'm not sure if "endo" included or if that is just a stammer.  ...

PSA - Prostrate Cancer Treated With External Beam Radiation
Oct 24, 2009

past medical history: prostrate cancer treated with external beam radiation. Sentence in question: PSA on Nilandron 150 mg daily has been eleveated but stable with  last PSA s/l "of his" 4.8. Question: (1) Should there be a comma between stable and with?  (2) what are the chances of him really say PSA of his 4.8 or am I missing a key word here?? Thanks for any and all suggestions.     ...

Then A S/l Luggage Handle Was Placed In The Femoral Canal.
Jun 05, 2015

Orthopedic surgery note.   "Then a s/l luggage handle was placed in the femoral canal." I have been searching, but it is difficulty to find anything, as every search just brings up tonz of stuff about luggage handles.  Anyone every heard of this????  ...

*Ian’s* Canal Lesion On The Right Or Ulnar Neuropathy On The Right. Thanks. Nm
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

CBA Or CVA Tenderness
Aug 09, 2010

Under abdomen, I hear "there is no CBA tenderness"  I cannot tell if it is CVA or CBA tenderness.  I have a feeling it is CVA, but I am not quite sure what this atands for. ...

CVA Tenderness
Aug 01, 2011

in physical examination, does CVA tenderness go under abdomen or back.  TIA ...

Have A Myringotomy And Tympanostomy Tube Insertion Report Where Dictator Uses A Type Of Ventilation
Jun 21, 2011

Minimal To No Tenderness
Nov 18, 2009

This doctor loves these complex phrases, and there are a few I am not sure about.  Do these need hyphens?  Is there a good place to reference this, as this is not in my Stedman's Word books that I can find.   Thanks. minimal to no tenderness superior to inferior fracture 1 pack per day smoker ...

There Is No Tenderness Or Rigidity
May 27, 2010

ABDOMEN:  There is no tenderness or rigidity. OR ABDOMEN:  There are no tenderness or rigidity. I got an error today for typing IS instead of ARE.  Are does not even sound right when speaking the sentence.  Just curious if I am wrong. ...

No Cass Tenderness?
Jul 12, 2010

Pedal pulses present. No "cass" tenderness? ...

Perispinal Tenderness
Oct 27, 2011

Google keeps redirecting me to paraspinal and I can't find any information about perispinal; however, this doctor clearly says perispinal tenderness. "Perispinal" in my Stedman's speller, but I'm not sure if there is a "perispinal tenderness" because I cannot find any valid sources. Is perispinal tenderness the right word? ...

Ear Exam - No S/l Pinna Or Pa-rin-gal Tenderness
May 22, 2010

Any ideas?  s/l pinna or pa-rin-gal tenderness in either ear. ...

Perithoracic Or Parathoracic Tenderness
Mar 16, 2011

Doctor states, "There was generalized parathoracic and paralumbar tenderness."  I can verify paralumbar, but I have been unable to verify parathoracic.  I did find perithoracic.  Is parathoracic a word?  ...

Prostate Without S/l Dystrophy, Nodularity, Tenderness, Or S/l Vom U Lence
Jun 09, 2010

Prostate exam:  Moderately large prostate without s/l dystrophy, nodularity, tenderness, or s/l vomulence.  when he says what s/l dystrophy, the audio is a little fuzzy and I'm not sure.  The end of the word definitely sounds like *a fee ...

Slow Unbuffler Quanitative Abdominal Tenderness To Deep Palpation
Nov 06, 2011

I am transcribing a physical exam of a diverticulitis patient that sounds like, "Slow unbuffler quantative abdominal tenderness to deep palpation". ...

Tenderness To Palpation In The Right Anterior Medial Chest Wall. Is It Anteromedial Or As Typed? T
Mar 27, 2011

xx ...