A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Insertion of "en sable" penile prosthesis - jmulkern

Posted: Mar 30, 2010

Urology...doctor is dictating a reason for admission and says "insertion of 'en sable' penile prosthesis." 

Any ideas? 

Thanks!!

Could he be saying inflatable ?? nm - brrrr

[ In Reply To ..]
`

prosthesis - wj1791

[ In Reply To ..]
could be "inflatable"....

Inflatable?? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

yes!!!! - jmulkern

[ In Reply To ..]
oh my, that was it. haha! I can totally hear it now. Thanks everyone for the help :)

Similar Messages:

Penile Prosthesis Procedure
Jun 12, 2012

? insert "We initially tried to dilate with Metzenbaum scissors and "dialamess insert."?  ? insert Thanks for any ideas!  He's a real mumbler.  ...

S/l Penile Glare (in Eye Surgery)
May 04, 2011

Sounds like penile glare.  Twice it is used. _____ was bluntly and sharply dissected off the muscle both anteriorly and posteriorly.   _____ was dissected down to bare sclerae. ...

Some Edmi? In The Penile Skin
Apr 12, 2012

entirely normal postoperative penis with some (s/l)edmi in the penile skin   post-circumcision   Thanks for any help!! ...

Hip Prosthesis
Nov 08, 2009

Azwi Miller femoral prosthesis. Is this correct? ...

S/l Side Arm Speculum For IUD Insertion?
Mar 25, 2013

Cannot verify more than 2 Google hits when put in quotes. Have never heard of this. TIA. ...

Regarding Femoral Prosthesis
Apr 04, 2012

Examination of x-rays done previously - AP of the pelvis and AP and lateral of the right hip does reveal S-ROM type prosthesis which on the femoral side seems to be well fixed. He does have a _________ type cup which seems to be loose with clear lucent line in all three zones. sounds like wide to lock type or Y to lock type  or white to lock type ...

Plaque Insertion For Ciliochoroidal Melanoma
Jul 21, 2014

I'm doing an operative report for plaque insertion for ciliochoroidal melanoma.  I can't find the type of plaque the dr. is referring to.  It sounds like a domi or a dormi plaque?  See below.  thanks! ...shadow of the ciliochorodial melanoma was identified and marked with Methylene blue pen.  A _____________plaque was inserted to ensure complete coverage of the marked area   ...

Prosthesis Case Windowed?
Dec 15, 2009

This is a patient who has a poor fitting prosthesis and developed an ulceration on his leg. It sounds like the doctor states prothesis case will probably be windowed?  Does this make sense to anyone?  ...

Otho Help Brand Name Of Hip Prosthesis See Msg Thx
Jul 23, 2012

The patient has a left hip replacement.  He has a long-stem ( s/l   Pel-car) stem with a lateral plate and multiple wires.     Thanks for taking the time today !   ME =0) ...

Upon Insertion Of S/L Otus?? There Is Tenderness In The External Canal Of The Ear
Nov 07, 2009

NM ...

Titled Or Tidaled? Insertion Of Chest Tube
Jul 21, 2011

I'm thinking tidled (as in tides in an ocean, which kind of makes sense, but I can find neither to verify which is correct.  The sentence is: Once the tube was in and hooked up to water seal suction, it delivered a lot of air for a few minutes and then it _____ nicely. ...

S/l Hepaquin (is This EpiQuin) Shower Before Pacemaker Insertion
Sep 28, 2012

Report being dictated by nurse with heavy Southern accent. "Prior to permanent pacemaker insertion patient was given a s/l hepaquin shower."  I found EpiQuin but can't find it used specifically with a heart catheterization. Is EpiQuin right? ...

Knee Revision Prosthesis Type + Other ?
Dec 15, 2011

Patient had a total knee arthroplasty.  She has valgus alignment and limb length discrepancy.  Doctor is recommending revision.  He dictates: Our recommendation would be to likely pursue surgical management of the left total knee arthroplasty and revise this from a total knee arthroplasty into a ---------- prosthesis.  She is amenable to this plan especially since she has a valgus malalignment along with a limb length discrepancy of approximately 3 cm. I hear "bad-ock" or ...

X-rays Show The Right Knee Prosthesis To Be Well Seeded? Or Well Seated?
Aug 21, 2011

I know I've asked this before on here and I forget now what it is - seated or seeded.  It makes sense to me either way.   ...

Have A Myringotomy And Tympanostomy Tube Insertion Report Where Dictator Uses A Type Of Ventilation
Jun 21, 2011

Penile Scrotal Junction Or Penoscrotal Junction...
Jan 24, 2011

Which is correct.  Dictation text:  The region of the suspensory ligament in the penile scrotal junction is not well visualized ...

S/l "Accepted Insertion: Cecum"
Jan 20, 2010

transcribing a colonoscopy.  He says this right after he lists the instrument name, and it sounds like "accepted insertion cecum".  Thank you for any help! ...

"Onex" Prosthesis
Feb 07, 2012

mitral valve replacement with an "Onex" prosthesis ...