A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l ___plasia on the back of the throat. Patient with flu-like symptoms - cs

Posted: Jun 23, 2010

NM

plasia - sounds like please

[ In Reply To ..]
What does it sound like? Need some help

s/l ketoplasia or catoplasia - cs

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

plasia - try this

[ In Reply To ..]
www.onelook.com and type in *plasia as you know part of the word but not the whole thing. There are some possibilities here
I think it now s/l something ____tic lesions on the back of the throat that is lymphadenopathy - cs
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Patient *faining* Of Symptoms Such As Being Sedated?? Thanks. Nm
Jun 18, 2012

nm ...

Contact The Ear, Nose And Throat Doctor...would You Capitalize Ear, Nose And Throat???
Feb 05, 2011

x ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Patient With Low Back Pain
Feb 02, 2012

She has 5/5 strength throughout the bilateral lower extremities with hip flexion, knee flexion and extension, ankle dorsiflexion and plantar flexion as well as extension of the hallux. Sensation is intact to light touch throughout except over the anterior aspect of her shin. She has a symmetrical 2+ Achilles and patellar reflexes. She has no evidence of clonus. She has a questionable s/l ** men-i-ski  reflex. She has palpable DP and PT pulses. Thanks for any help!!  :) ...

The Patient Has Had 4 Back Surgeries Using S/l Shrader Pin
Sep 28, 2011

xx ...

Patient Had A S/l Focus On His Back That Needed Drained. TIA Nm
Nov 29, 2009

xx ...

Patient With Hip Pain, Post Op For Back Surgeries
Jan 17, 2013

"Pictures of hip were performed and brought in by the patient. They were read as normal, but on my review there is an ***** cyst "(sounds like asitaviner!) any ideas? ...

Doctor Dictating See Patient Back Peripherally.
May 29, 2014

Doctor repeatedly dictates at end of her office  notes will see patient back peripherally.  When asked about this, she says yes, that is what she means to say.  Has anyone heard of "PERIPHERALLY" used in this manner in dictation?  If so, what does this mean because I cannot verify this as being correct.  Thanks :) ...

Patient With Back, Neck And Shoulder Pain. Negative
Mar 15, 2011

x ...

Patient With Back Pain And Gait Disorder Has *e Lack O Scoliosis.* Thanks. Nm
Jun 22, 2010

nm ...

Throat Exam
Sep 08, 2010

Tonsils +2.  There is some erythema without exudate, but there is one calcium or calcific secretion on the right?  Is there such a thing as a calsecretion?  I can't quite hear this.  ...

Ear, Nose And Throat
Dec 02, 2010

Brown Madison rhinorrhea.  Is there such a thing? ...

Cut Throat Backstabbing Liars
Jun 22, 2015

None of them care about anything but their pay, their bonuses, their vacations, and how much they take take from us.  From now on, I don't care about anything but my pay, my PTO, my pay....oh, I said that twice.  I do not care about anyone but me!  Take that dirtbag bloodsucking scums of the earth.  The garbage I can pull up and see that has gone to the charts tells me they do not care.  Well guess what?  I don't care any more either.  LPH?  Scre ...

B Symptoms Or V Symptoms??
Dec 09, 2010

The patient denies any __ symptoms.    I can't tell if it's a B or V.  Help! ...

Thyroidectory For S/l Frot Throat Carcinoma
Oct 31, 2009

Problem List 3. Status post throidectomy for s/l frot or fore throat carcinoma.     ...

Chin-neck-throat Angle
Jul 15, 2010

Is it okay to transcribe chin-neck-throat angle or should it be broken up? ...

Transcribing Strep Throat As Diagnosis
Dec 21, 2013

I don't know what to expand strep throat to in the diagnosis or do I just leave it as strep throat.  Thanks ...

S/l Crinasetive Symptoms
Feb 16, 2010

She does not want any chance of a recurrent deformity and has done so well with the fusion on the right side.  I think it is reasonable to proceed given the degree of her deformity and ______ s/l crinasetive symptoms. tia. ...

Encephalopathy Symptoms Help
Jun 12, 2010

The pt was diagnosed with diffuse encephalopathy.   She had acute onset of headache approximately 4 days before being admitted to the hospital, left temporal region, sharpened s/l con sent, blurred vision, etc.  ...

Lupus Symptoms...
Sep 09, 2010

This patient has systemic lupus erythematosus and the dr. is listing her symptoms..."Alopecia, skin nodules/rash, arthritis, photosensitivity, anemia, pleurisy, leukopenia, s/l 'hypoclopthemintemia'.  I feel like it's at the front of my brain, but I just can't seem to grasp it completely. ...

Comonitory Symptoms?
Oct 05, 2010

He will have some very transient s/lcomonitory symptoms ??  ...

Concussion Symptoms
Jan 22, 2011

Diagnosis is concussion.  On a followup appoint the doc said - The patient notes that his _______ went away last night.    It sounds like "cryingness".  I'm hearing "cr" at the beginning and "ness" at the end.  Anyone have any ideas?  ...

Dear Doctor, Clear You Freakin' Throat!
Mar 20, 2015

lozenge in your mouth before you start dictating or take Claritin to relieve your allergy symptoms. Sick of your voice going in and out from hoarseness and not being able to hear what you are saying.  For the love of God, physician heal thyself. ...

S/l Base Motor Symptoms
Oct 13, 2010

patient is on Prempro. had hot flashes at one time. obviously this "symptom" is menopausal related. any ideas?? ...

____ Ranger Symptoms?
Oct 03, 2011

Patient has a head injury, and doc says he has no s/l "left oh ranger" symptoms.... can't get a handle on this one. Thanks in advance! ...

Down Syndrome Symptoms S/l Hyper Or Hypoitliism
Sep 29, 2010

Baby has Down syndrome and the doc lists several symptoms. One is either hyper-something (hyperitliitism) or hypo-something (hypoitilisim?).  I googled and found several lists of Down symptoms, but all explanations are for parents and use non-medical terms.  Could someone clue me in on what this might be?  Thanks. ...

Hyphen Or No? Radicular-like Symptoms, Soreness-like Pain
Jan 04, 2011

x ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...