A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l base motor symptoms - gagirl

Posted: Oct 13, 2010

patient is on Prempro. had hot flashes at one time. obviously this "symptom" is menopausal related. any ideas??

suggest possibly vasomotor - nm - brb

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

S/l Motor Oil
Apr 07, 2011

dr says under sterile prepped and draped the cyst in the right breast is aspirated and approximately 7 mL s/l motor oil and classic fluids are obtained. ...

Motor And Sensory
Dec 04, 2010

Motor and sensory ?  are grossly intact. ...

B Symptoms Or V Symptoms??
Dec 09, 2010

The patient denies any __ symptoms.    I can't tell if it's a B or V.  Help! ...

Modic Changes Versus Motor Changes On MRI?
Jul 28, 2014

Can motor changes be seen on MRI? Or is this Modic changes? Thank you. ...

S/l Crinasetive Symptoms
Feb 16, 2010

She does not want any chance of a recurrent deformity and has done so well with the fusion on the right side.  I think it is reasonable to proceed given the degree of her deformity and ______ s/l crinasetive symptoms. tia. ...

Encephalopathy Symptoms Help
Jun 12, 2010

The pt was diagnosed with diffuse encephalopathy.   She had acute onset of headache approximately 4 days before being admitted to the hospital, left temporal region, sharpened s/l con sent, blurred vision, etc.  ...

Lupus Symptoms...
Sep 09, 2010

This patient has systemic lupus erythematosus and the dr. is listing her symptoms..."Alopecia, skin nodules/rash, arthritis, photosensitivity, anemia, pleurisy, leukopenia, s/l 'hypoclopthemintemia'.  I feel like it's at the front of my brain, but I just can't seem to grasp it completely. ...

Comonitory Symptoms?
Oct 05, 2010

He will have some very transient s/lcomonitory symptoms ??  ...

Concussion Symptoms
Jan 22, 2011

Diagnosis is concussion.  On a followup appoint the doc said - The patient notes that his _______ went away last night.    It sounds like "cryingness".  I'm hearing "cr" at the beginning and "ness" at the end.  Anyone have any ideas?  ...

Sensorimotor Versus Sensory Motor
Sep 02, 2010

On physical exam which is the correct term sensorimotor or sensory motor?  ...

S/l Arched Motor Unit Potentials
Jan 08, 2013

Activation shows *s/l arched* motor unit potentials, especially in the gastrocnemius muscles bilaterally. Hope someone else is awake at this ungodly hour to help me out. Thanks! ...

____ Ranger Symptoms?
Oct 03, 2011

Patient has a head injury, and doc says he has no s/l "left oh ranger" symptoms.... can't get a handle on this one. Thanks in advance! ...

Touching Base
Dec 14, 2011

I would be interested in touching base with some of the folks who were recently acquired by MQ in the EMT buyout.  I am finding the transition painfully difficult and wondering if I am the only one... ...

Don't Be Shy, How Many Took At Least 1 Cent Base Pay Cut
Jun 15, 2012

After becoming Nuance employee? I'm curious if any 9-centers (and up) got to keep their pay after mergers. ...

Down Syndrome Symptoms S/l Hyper Or Hypoitliism
Sep 29, 2010

Baby has Down syndrome and the doc lists several symptoms. One is either hyper-something (hyperitliitism) or hypo-something (hypoitilisim?).  I googled and found several lists of Down symptoms, but all explanations are for parents and use non-medical terms.  Could someone clue me in on what this might be?  Thanks. ...

Patient *faining* Of Symptoms Such As Being Sedated?? Thanks. Nm
Jun 18, 2012

nm ...

Needing To Touch Base About Something
Feb 09, 2013

In the past week my team has gotten several e mails. Main topic covers 2 things: Poor quality (a huge number of major errors being reported to sup), and the other Quantity (people are not living up to the required new lph by the new compensation plan.  E mails indicated people will be receiving phone calls about this, and poor quality will be terminated from account.  Nothing said about what happens with the lph lower than compensation plan, but did say phone calls will be made. Regar ...

Is It A Base Plate Or Baseplate As In
Nov 24, 2014

thanks in advance ...

Base Plate Or Baseplate? Please
Jun 22, 2015

Google shows baseplate, all the QA examples have it as base plate.. ex. The tibia was exposed and a size 3 baseplate was placed ...

S/l ___plasia On The Back Of The Throat. Patient With Flu-like Symptoms
Jun 23, 2010

NM ...

Hyphen Or No? Radicular-like Symptoms, Soreness-like Pain
Jan 04, 2011

x ...

What The Heck Does Shrinking Cost Base Mean.
Aug 19, 2010

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aRYbCNbTPgQJ:www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-reports-second-quarter-2010-results-with-revenue-up-26-primarily-due-to-spheris-asset-acquisition-in-april-2010-2010-08-11+medquist+restructuring&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a   The following results for both the three months and six months ended June 30, 2010 include the Spheris results from the acquisition date. Prior to its acquisition, Spheris had been ...

Decreased Breath Sounds At Right Base With (s/) E:A Changes...?
Aug 07, 2011

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help! ...

Where Is Base Rate Located In Ultipro?
Feb 11, 2012

Where in the heck can I find my base rate for transcription and ASR.  I used to see it before but for some reason I cannot find it.  TIA ...

X-ray Report/healing 5th Metatarsal Base Fracture
Nov 21, 2011

There is progressive healing of the fifth metatarsal base fracture overlying anatomical alignment. (s/l Trabecular _________) seen crossing previous fracture line. Thank you ...

Patient Has 2-3/6 _______ Beating Sound Left Base
Oct 19, 2012

s/l:  Patient has 2-3/6 _______ beating sound left base.  Lungs are clear ...

On Bilateral Lower Extremity Exam, She Has 5/5 Gross Motor Strength For Hip Flexors, Abductors, Exte
Sep 05, 2013

I know "tiban" isn't correct.  What is it?  Thanks. ...

Ortho Word - At Which Point A Curvilinear Incision Was Extended Into The Base Of The HYPOTHENUM
May 14, 2014

Doc dictating carpal tunnel release OP note. He states "at which point a curvilinear incision was extended into the base of the HYPOTHENUM, volar aspect of right wrist." I cannot verify that "hypothenum" is actually a real word. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks. ...

(Eyes) Ocular Motor Control - Kind "Debic" Test?
Dec 16, 2009

This dictation is giving me a workout.  Anyone hear of a "king (s/l) debic test" for ocular motor control?  Is it king debit test?  I can't seem to find much in Google.  Any help would be great appreciated.  This is over a 22 minute dictation but at least I'm getting quite an eductation here. I usually get only 75-120 second dictations and it sure is nice to stick to one for such a long period of time, especially with such a clear dictator.  ...

Under Radiology: S/l "B Motor" And Doppler Analysis Targeted To Portal System.
Jul 13, 2010

x ...