A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Encephalopathy symptoms help - Kelley

Posted: Jun 12, 2010

The pt was diagnosed with diffuse encephalopathy.   She had acute onset of headache approximately 4 days before being admitted to the hospital, left temporal region, sharpened s/l con sent, blurred vision, etc. 

encephalopathy - 1mt

[ In Reply To ..]
maybe sharp and constant instead of "sharpened con sent"

that's correct, thank you :) - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

S/l Epithetic Encephalopathy
May 19, 2010

He says it very clearly, s/l epithetic or apathetic encephalopathy. I tried to hear "hepatic" since he has liver failure but didn't sound like this. anyone know what it could be? Thank you! ...

S/l Nah-stick Encephalopathy
Apr 13, 2015

TIA ...

B Symptoms Or V Symptoms??
Dec 09, 2010

The patient denies any __ symptoms.    I can't tell if it's a B or V.  Help! ...

S/l Crinasetive Symptoms
Feb 16, 2010

She does not want any chance of a recurrent deformity and has done so well with the fusion on the right side.  I think it is reasonable to proceed given the degree of her deformity and ______ s/l crinasetive symptoms. tia. ...

Lupus Symptoms...
Sep 09, 2010

This patient has systemic lupus erythematosus and the dr. is listing her symptoms..."Alopecia, skin nodules/rash, arthritis, photosensitivity, anemia, pleurisy, leukopenia, s/l 'hypoclopthemintemia'.  I feel like it's at the front of my brain, but I just can't seem to grasp it completely. ...

Comonitory Symptoms?
Oct 05, 2010

He will have some very transient s/lcomonitory symptoms ??  ...

Concussion Symptoms
Jan 22, 2011

Diagnosis is concussion.  On a followup appoint the doc said - The patient notes that his _______ went away last night.    It sounds like "cryingness".  I'm hearing "cr" at the beginning and "ness" at the end.  Anyone have any ideas?  ...

S/l Base Motor Symptoms
Oct 13, 2010

patient is on Prempro. had hot flashes at one time. obviously this "symptom" is menopausal related. any ideas?? ...

____ Ranger Symptoms?
Oct 03, 2011

Patient has a head injury, and doc says he has no s/l "left oh ranger" symptoms.... can't get a handle on this one. Thanks in advance! ...

Down Syndrome Symptoms S/l Hyper Or Hypoitliism
Sep 29, 2010

Baby has Down syndrome and the doc lists several symptoms. One is either hyper-something (hyperitliitism) or hypo-something (hypoitilisim?).  I googled and found several lists of Down symptoms, but all explanations are for parents and use non-medical terms.  Could someone clue me in on what this might be?  Thanks. ...

Patient *faining* Of Symptoms Such As Being Sedated?? Thanks. Nm
Jun 18, 2012

nm ...

S/l ___plasia On The Back Of The Throat. Patient With Flu-like Symptoms
Jun 23, 2010

NM ...

Hyphen Or No? Radicular-like Symptoms, Soreness-like Pain
Jan 04, 2011

x ...

"four Gut Source" Of Symptoms?
Nov 19, 2010

He says what I swear is "four gut source of his symptomatology" Here is the sentence:  "He will undergo a diagnostic upper endoscopy to exclude a four gut_____source of his symptomatology." I can't find this term anywhere, but he is a clear speaker and it definitely sounds like he's saying "four" Any ideas? ...