A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Contact the ear, nose and throat doctor...would you capitalize ear, nose and throat??? - gma

Posted: Feb 05, 2011

x

No...sm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
you would only capitalize the initials ENT.

Thank you! - gma

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Ear, Nose And Throat
Dec 02, 2010

Brown Madison rhinorrhea.  Is there such a thing? ...

Doctor Breathing Through His Nose
Dec 17, 2013

typed:  The patient was pronounced dead. How scary is that? ...

Dear Doctor, Clear You Freakin' Throat!
Mar 20, 2015

lozenge in your mouth before you start dictating or take Claritin to relieve your allergy symptoms. Sick of your voice going in and out from hoarseness and not being able to hear what you are saying.  For the love of God, physician heal thyself. ...

Throat Exam
Sep 08, 2010

Tonsils +2.  There is some erythema without exudate, but there is one calcium or calcific secretion on the right?  Is there such a thing as a calsecretion?  I can't quite hear this.  ...

Cut Throat Backstabbing Liars
Jun 22, 2015

None of them care about anything but their pay, their bonuses, their vacations, and how much they take take from us.  From now on, I don't care about anything but my pay, my PTO, my pay....oh, I said that twice.  I do not care about anyone but me!  Take that dirtbag bloodsucking scums of the earth.  The garbage I can pull up and see that has gone to the charts tells me they do not care.  Well guess what?  I don't care any more either.  LPH?  Scre ...

Nose S/l Caraizo?
Dec 25, 2009

I know the term and have heard it before and am having a brain freeze. Can somebody assist please? ...

Help - Kid With Runny Nose
Dec 13, 2010

A 2-year-old kid with runny nose, s/l spack-u exposure. ...

Nose Test?
Apr 28, 2011

s/l "Singer's" nose test? His coordination: "Singer's" nose test was normal. ...

Augur Of The Nose
Apr 26, 2012

Anyone know what this word might be? Thanks! s/l au gurr This completed the frontal sinusotomy. Opening of the (augur) posterior region was done to ensure better drainage postoperatively out of the frontal recess. ...

Blow Your Nose, Would You Please?
Jul 18, 2014

I have a doctor that has been sniffling, snuffling, and snorting his way through a 15 minute report.  I would not mind at all if he took time out to blow his nose so I didn't have to listen to all the above noises.  ...

Thyroidectory For S/l Frot Throat Carcinoma
Oct 31, 2009

Problem List 3. Status post throidectomy for s/l frot or fore throat carcinoma.     ...

Chin-neck-throat Angle
Jul 15, 2010

Is it okay to transcribe chin-neck-throat angle or should it be broken up? ...

Transcribing Strep Throat As Diagnosis
Dec 21, 2013

I don't know what to expand strep throat to in the diagnosis or do I just leave it as strep throat.  Thanks ...

Trangent Nose Bleeding?
Dec 15, 2010

He also gets (trangent) nose bleeding every few days with nasal irrigations. s/l trangent Thanks! ...

S/l ___plasia On The Back Of The Throat. Patient With Flu-like Symptoms
Jun 23, 2010

NM ...

Plastic Surgery Of Nose..please See Message
Dec 07, 2014

Physical exam shows that she has deviation of the base to the right of the nose, clover leaf deformation, and deviation of the overall tip. She also has a large infratip area with a significant s/l JANE-U bend in the inferior portion of the crus. TIA! ...

S/l "towel" Transferrin? (possible CSF Leak/nose)
Nov 12, 2009

I have heard of beta-2 transferrin, but this new doctor is saying (s/l) "towel" or "tow" transferrin? TIA ...

Dental Surgery,s/l "Ferret" Throat Pack"
Sep 20, 2014

It's not often I do a dental surgery and it sure sounds like he is clearly saying "Ferret" throat pack at the beginning of the surgery.  All I seem to come up with in searching is real ferret dental information.  Anyone out there ever heard of "Ferret" throat pack for dental surgery?  ...

S/l "fibril?" "fibrae" Tissue - Nose??
Jan 09, 2010

Nasal exam shows dry septal mucosa with [fibril] tissue anteriorly on the right anterior septum ...

To Capitalize Or Not To Capitalize, That Is The Question
Oct 17, 2010

Learning the book of style and trying to decide in this sentence whether or not to capitalize Neurology and pain medicine.    He was seen by Pain Medicine and Neurology. thanks in advance ...

Overheard A Doctor Telling Another Doctor...
Oct 15, 2010

20 years ago when the DRG's hit the hospitals, one  was complaing to the other... "they treat doctors like a bunch of old dogs now".  Well, that's how  MTs are being treated now.  Why on God's green earth do the MT services require all MT's to work at least one weekend day every week (Friday's and Monday's  don't count). Every ad I see on the Job Seeker board requires weekends.  Are they sadistic or something.  Why do we put u ...

Capitalize?
Nov 06, 2009

right-handed woman, a retired foreign service core officer ...

To Capitalize Or Not To Capitalize
Dec 13, 2010

Trying to understand BOS when capitalizing departments.  Doctor says to see cardiology tomorrow.  So is cardiology capitalized?  Anyone have an easy way of remembering the rule on this?  Thx in advance ...

Do I Capitalize?
Jan 19, 2012

I have seen tons of different ways to write the following and am wondering what is the actual correct way?  When using the words "type 2 diabetes mellitus" in a document, do you initial capitilize it or leave it all lowercase?  ...

Capitalize Fallopian? Nm
Mar 17, 2010

? ...

Do You Capitalize Urology?
Jul 30, 2010

I need help with capitalization. I have myself confussed with some of the ruling for departments and services.  With this sentence: The perineum and vagina were prepped and draped and the ureteral stent was placed by urology service.  Do you capitalize urology?  Thank you ...

Capitalize H In Hepatitis?
Jan 23, 2011

Do you capitalize the H in hepatitis C? ...

Why Does Everyone Capitalize Nitinol?
Feb 13, 2014

For those of you who take the time to view this post - I'm banging my head in frustration here!  NITINOL DOES NOT NEED A CAPITAL N!  It is nitinol basket, nitinol wire, nitinol mesh stent...etc, etc. Pull out a ref. book, for Pete's sake!!  There - now i've said my piece, I can go back to correcting the 900 instances of the capital N in the reports i'm auditing.  Does anyone bother to review Feedback?  If so, I wouldn't have to change Nitinol to ...

Scotty Dog, Capitalize Or Not
May 27, 2014

When typing scotty dog view, is this capitalized or not? And is it spelled scotty or scottie? Also, can you give me a reference of where you get your answer please? Thanks! ...

Chopat Strap...capitalize Or Not?
Oct 21, 2009

Chopat strap. tia. I also have seen it as Cho-Pat. ...