A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

thyroidectory for s/l frot throat carcinoma - Lex0307

Posted: Oct 31, 2009

Problem List

3. Status post throidectomy for s/l frot or fore throat carcinoma.

statis post thyroidectomy - Lex0307

[ In Reply To ..]
He says it again later in the dictation and it sounds like "fleetore" or "phletor"????

follicular carcinoma - Lex0307

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Well done! nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
Elaine: you are special - lex0307
[ In Reply To ..]
I see your name as a reply to A LOT of posts and you even encouraged me with the good job reply. I just wanted to say thanks for caring and helping us all out so much!! It is appreciated more than you are probably told - so just thought I would tell you I for one sooooo appreciate you and your helpful, caring ways.
Gosh, that's so sweet of you. You did a great job figuring out the answer! : ) - elaine
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Contact The Ear, Nose And Throat Doctor...would You Capitalize Ear, Nose And Throat???
Feb 05, 2011

x ...

Throat Exam
Sep 08, 2010

Tonsils +2.  There is some erythema without exudate, but there is one calcium or calcific secretion on the right?  Is there such a thing as a calsecretion?  I can't quite hear this.  ...

Ear, Nose And Throat
Dec 02, 2010

Brown Madison rhinorrhea.  Is there such a thing? ...

Cut Throat Backstabbing Liars
Jun 22, 2015

None of them care about anything but their pay, their bonuses, their vacations, and how much they take take from us.  From now on, I don't care about anything but my pay, my PTO, my pay....oh, I said that twice.  I do not care about anyone but me!  Take that dirtbag bloodsucking scums of the earth.  The garbage I can pull up and see that has gone to the charts tells me they do not care.  Well guess what?  I don't care any more either.  LPH?  Scre ...

Chin-neck-throat Angle
Jul 15, 2010

Is it okay to transcribe chin-neck-throat angle or should it be broken up? ...

Transcribing Strep Throat As Diagnosis
Dec 21, 2013

I don't know what to expand strep throat to in the diagnosis or do I just leave it as strep throat.  Thanks ...

S/l ___plasia On The Back Of The Throat. Patient With Flu-like Symptoms
Jun 23, 2010

NM ...

Dear Doctor, Clear You Freakin' Throat!
Mar 20, 2015

lozenge in your mouth before you start dictating or take Claritin to relieve your allergy symptoms. Sick of your voice going in and out from hoarseness and not being able to hear what you are saying.  For the love of God, physician heal thyself. ...

Carcinoma
Aug 11, 2010

An additional segment of some enlarged 1s/l stand joint encountered, and these were also removed from the s/l field ...

Ductal Carcinoma...is It T1b, N0?
Nov 04, 2009

xx ...

Cancer Or Carcinoma
Dec 11, 2009

When the doctor dictates:  Mr. Frippenwapper has "colon CA" .... do you use 'cancer' or 'carcinoma' for the "CA" or do you just leave it as "CA" ? ...

Thyroid .... Carcinoma
Dec 19, 2009

I've got a muffle-mouth doctor who has the following sentence. Any help? Thanks much. She had undergone a total thyroidectomy for (fleet) to a carcinoma. ...

?Availing Carcinoma?
Jan 17, 2010

I am stuck on this, no hints, patient with history of "availing carcinoma."  Help! ...

HELP!! Foyato Carcinoma?
Jul 12, 2010

Dictation starts off as: DISCHARGE SUMMARY PROBLEM LIST 1. Metastatic ovarian cancer with ascites. 2. Gait disturbance. 3. Status-post thyroidectomy. 4. The fourth one is the one I can not understand. It is extremely jumbled and sounds like he is saying foyatoo carcinoma. I am so completely stumped. Any suggestions??? ...

Ductal Carcinoma
Aug 05, 2010

The patient’s gauzes s/l removed/were moved Our attention was then returned to the axilla. The patient’s gauzes were moved. The axilla inspected and there was noted to be no bleeding. ...

Varicose Carcinoma?
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I have a report here with vulvar cancer.  He is doing a radical vulvectomy for what sounds like varicose carcinoma, but I can't find a reference to that anywhere, has anyone heard of that? Thanks! ...

Carcinoma Of The Pinna
Sep 22, 2010

I can't figure out the word that is flagged.  It seems to start with a "p" and maybe "pr" and seems to end in -ular.  Possibly 2 words ___ regular or 1 word ending in __gular? OPERATIVE FINDINGS (___regular) area measuring 1-2 cm in triangular fossa on lateral surface of superior right pinna.  This was site of prior biopsy showing invasive squamous cell carcinoma.  Thanks in advance! ...

Breast Carcinoma
Feb 01, 2011

Oncology doc - s/l "stepocarcinoma insitu"  Help?  Thanks in advance!   Thanks-you were right, it is ductal!  She has a weird way of saying it ...

Type Of Carcinoma?
Jul 13, 2011

It sounds familar, but stuck!  Dr. says "revealed the presence of what appeared to be a non-small cell lung cancer, fragrans squamous cell."  The word in question is "fragrans" ??? Any suggestions appreciated! ...

2B SNR Cell Carcinoma
Sep 28, 2011

Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Myovilleal Carcinoma
Mar 06, 2012

in the diagnosis the doc says what sounds like myovilleal carcinoma involving the left upper lobe of the lung. Does anyone know what this is?  His English is heavily Asian accented, so I'm not sure what consonants he's saying. Or vowels either for that matter! Any help greatly appreciated.   ...

Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Jan 05, 2010

Five mL of s/l "luguy" were injected in a circumferential manner around the previous biopsy site. ...

2 Mm S/l Focus Of Papillary Carcinoma
Feb 02, 2010

not sure if it is "focus"   Thanks ...

Right Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Apr 14, 2011

This is the sentence I am dealing with. I cannot figure out what CL would mean. I am leaning towards CA maybe. I am just not sure. Any ideas? This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the s/l CL. ...

Non-small-call Carcinoma
Dec 21, 2011

CT-guided needle boiopsy was positive for non-small-cell carcinoma "with favored squame." I'm not real sure if he is saying "with" or maybe "of" or maybe not saying anything before he says the "favored squame" part.  My guess is he's abbreviating squame for squamous but haven't been able to document this wording.  thanks.  ...

Bird Carcinoma (Breast)?
Dec 26, 2011

Usually very clear Indian doc is saying something that sounds just like "BIRD carcinoma, for which she underwent a mastectomy."  What the heck?  Any ideas? ...

Basal Cell Carcinoma Description
Nov 05, 2009

a small, raised lesion that actually appears to be a basal cell carcinoma.  It is in the vermilion border.  It is associated with some dimpling in the center and has the rather typical pearly appearance with two injected vessels.- does anyone have a guess as to what sounds like "two injected vessels might be.?  This lesion is on her lip.  ...

Pt With S/l Miss Awe Kaw Stage IIA Thymic Carcinoma.
Dec 06, 2011

? ...

S/l BOXA/boxel/voxel??? Plus Study Drug For Ovarian Carcinoma
Dec 15, 2009

thanks ...

Dental Surgery,s/l "Ferret" Throat Pack"
Sep 20, 2014

It's not often I do a dental surgery and it sure sounds like he is clearly saying "Ferret" throat pack at the beginning of the surgery.  All I seem to come up with in searching is real ferret dental information.  Anyone out there ever heard of "Ferret" throat pack for dental surgery?  ...