A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

podiatric s/l 'partial slap back" performed ? - P

Posted: Oct 19, 2009

??

Possibly partial graft jacket ?? nm - Babs

[ In Reply To ..]
`

partial slant back procedure is what s/he's saying NM - JJ

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Podiatric Exam
Aug 08, 2011

In the dermatologic section of the lower extremity exam: There is no s/l redicant dystrophy or discoloration of all 10 nail plates consistent with onychomycosis with subungual debris and brittleness and discoloration of the nail plates.  ...

SLAP Procedure
Mar 15, 2012

he says he used two "half wracking?" sutures placed around the long head of the biceps ...

EVERY DAY, Another SLAP In The Face!
Dec 29, 2013

The other day I emailed my "boss" asking for a reversal on a FIESA because the report came through with no information but the dictator's name. I got dinged because when I did a search to find the person, a piece of information was incorrect. Not something he verbally said, just something I'm supposed to know for this account which has a bazillion different entities. Of course, she was off for most of the holiday week and just got back to me, wondering what my point was be ...

Slap On The Wrist Email Reminding Us To Use QA
Jul 15, 2010

Apparently nobody in my group is "remembering" to click the QA box when they need to send jobs to QA and reports are going straight to the client.  Am I missing something or isn't that the point of FTR?  FTR basically financially punishes the MTs for sending reports to QA so I don't think anyone is "forgetting" to click the box.  We just don't want to lose any more money.  You know, they can always find something to complain about.  I almost don't wan ...

Shoulder SLAP Lesion Repaired With S/l Juggernaut?
May 05, 2010

Dr. Mush-mouth is on today, s/l juggernaut, jogger knot, jugger knot...can't find this anywhere. ...

SLAP Repair - Biosure Tack Anchors?
Oct 26, 2012

In a SLAP (superior labrum anterior and posterior) tear repair of the shoulder: Two 3.0... s/l bio-sure-tack... anchors were placed after drilling and fully seating the anchors. BIOSURE is a brand of instruments that Smith-Nephews manufactures, but I can't find any tack? TAK? TAC? anchors listed.  He is very clear and is not saying SutureTack.  It is definitely "bio-sure-tak", however it's spelled! Any ideas?  TIA! ...

S/l Step Or Slap Or Strap Sleeve Gastrectomy.....
Nov 19, 2013

It's a  laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.   D:  s/l "step" or "slap" or "strap" sleeve was introduced and a 12 mm trocar was placed in the "s/l step or slap or strap" sleeve. I cannot confirm any of them. Thank you    ...

A,sidebart? Supranasally Was Performed.
Jul 03, 2013

Please help if you know this one:  'sidebart' supranasally was performed with a 15-degree blade. ...

Ortho Word - S/l PRC Performed On The Right Wrist
Jun 02, 2010

Patient had a carpal tunnel relase and doc dictates post-op instruction and then dictates the following:   He is to call us in the fall to have his s/l PRC performed on the right wrist.   Any clue what PRC could be?  He pretty clearly dictates PRC but I can't figure it out in regards to the rest of the sentence.  THANKS!!!  ...

Pt Had ORIF Performed With S/l Synthese HS1 Step One
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

Podiatrist Performed Xenograft/porcine With (s/l Aso Powder)
Aug 17, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED Application of xenograft/porcine graft.  Augmentation with "s/o aso (he then spelled ACELO or ACEOO) powder"   Thank you for any help ...

Dr. Says..An MR Study Is Performed To Rule Out Avascular Necrosis Of The Left Hip
Nov 23, 2009

Does he mean an MRI? ...

Pulmo Word - Fresee Or Presse Bronchoplasty Was Performed
Feb 02, 2012

It sounds like a Fresee or Presse bronchoplasty was performed.  ...

FROSBI Work Up. Does Anyone Know What This Stands For. It's A Workup For An Infant Performed
Mar 26, 2013

xx ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

Partial UE - Let's Try This Again
Jan 24, 2013

I just got off the phone with our local UE office, and the rep informed me that there's no such thing as partial UE in my state (Louisiana). She advised me to ask you all how you answered certain questions when filing your claims, such as "what was your last work date" and "when were you separated from your employer," etc. In other words, did you have to file a regular UE claim, or does your state provide a separate application process for partial UE? I'd hate to file a claim ju ...

No More Partial UE
Aug 28, 2013

Am I correct here that we can no longer collect partial UE because our NJA option for release from work with no pay has been taken away, leaving us ONLY the option to work or take PTO?  How clever of them. ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Partial Unemployment?
Feb 16, 2010

Anyone had luck in getting partial unemployment as a PT employee?  I have a record of all NJA which does not happen every day but at least a few times each month. ...

Question About Partial UE
Jan 27, 2013

Is there a certain number of hours you have to be out of work each week to qualify for partial UE, or can it be for 6-8 hours per week of NJA?  Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Getting Partial UE And Working At MD-IT?
Feb 22, 2013

I have not had any lines in days after the company I work for swtiched to a rapid reponse team format. My supervisors have not emailed me about the fact that I have not worked at all. I applied for unemplyment insurance the other day to help either until the lines comes back in, I can find another job or they fire me. Has anyone else gotten partial unemployment while still being officially employed by an MT company, although making zero dollars while employed? ...

Got My First Partial UE Today
Apr 01, 2013

It is in the form of a debit card and if you don't need the money, you can just leave it on the card or you can dd into a bank acct.  It is not much but I am greatful I have it since I am only part time. It helps out ...

Partial Lack?
Jul 24, 2013

doctor dictates what s/l : Likely left thumb EPL partial lack, does that sound right? ...

Question Regarding Partial UE
Dec 16, 2013

I just went from hourly pay to production pay and of course not making as much as I was, can you apply for UE to make up the difference of is that only for NJA?  Thanks for any information.   ...

Partial Dictations
Jun 22, 2014

I think all dictations at Nuance should be partial dictation worktype. Wtih "partial dictations, you don't have to do as much checking of demographics, figuring out date of service and filling that in, etc., and not having to pend and leave comments so mcuh. I notice I'm about 75 lines faster an hour when it's partial dictations because there's less outside-the-report activity to be done. This is extra activity we dont' even get paid for. After all, MTs are only paid ...

What's Up With All The Partial Dictation?
Apr 21, 2015

nm ...

Has Anyone Applied For Partial Unemployment
Jul 17, 2010

Has anyone applied for partial unemployment and if so, were you able to get it?  All I ever get is NJA and I'll be damned if I am going to use all my PTO or sit by this computer 24/7.  I do not get up and do things as I should - I sit by this computer and constantly log into  DQS.  I must be nuts but MQ made me this way.  Thanks for any info!! ...

Is It Really Possible To Qualify For Partial Unemployment?
Oct 10, 2010

By year's end, I will have made about half of what I normally make working the same number of FT hours.  I've read suggestions on here to apply for partial UI, which could probably save my behind - I'm not sure how much longer I can pay the rent and not sure where me and kids would go.  However, is it really possible to qualify for that considering the nature of our work, paid by production?  Could'nt it be argued (wrongly so!!) that we just slacked off and did ...

Question On Partial Lines
Jun 05, 2012

Have a couple of questions for those of you who have been with Transcend/Nuance.   I had a very short report the other day and actually counted each character and space. It was only 2 sentences long, so wasn't too much to count, but the total characters divided by 65 was equal to 10.8 lines. My first question is whether there is pay for partial lines? I looked at my matrix after submitting the report and got credit for 10 lines, but there is no decimal and partial lines listed. I ...

To Those Who Have Filed For Partial Unemployment
Nov 01, 2012

I briefly looked over the website for unemployment in my state (Texas) and find it very confusing.  Did you go to an office to do this?  Also what info do I need to have available for filing?  Believe me, I've been job hunting for 2+ years.  I've had a couple of interviews but so far no hire.  I'm almost to the point I would work in housekeeping just to get a steady job!!!!!!  Thanks for any help you can give. ...