A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

podiatrist performed xenograft/porcine with (s/l aso powder) - poi

Posted: Aug 17, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED

Application of xenograft/porcine graft.  Augmentation with "s/o aso (he then spelled ACELO or ACEOO) powder"

Thank you for any help

I think I found it "Acell Matristem powder" - poi

[ In Reply To ..]
please let me know if Im wrong or that doesn't sound right..this is all greek to me

Similar Messages:

Thrombinated Gelfoam Powder?
May 03, 2011

is the "thrombinated" correct? ...

Artiss Powder For Hemostasis.
Jul 20, 2013

Anybody heard of Artiss powder for hemostasis in C-section procedure report.   ...

Podiatrist Dictation
Aug 14, 2011

s/l "plantar tool of the right heel" Thanx in advance ...

Podiatrist/plantar Fasciitis Surgery
Dec 14, 2011

She had a (s/l microdon or mitrodon) to the plantar fascia on 09/30/11. ("Jersey accent, if that helps) Thank you ...

Podiatrist Saying S/l Fibertran Gel For Foot Pain?
Oct 14, 2012

nm ...

A,sidebart? Supranasally Was Performed.
Jul 03, 2013

Please help if you know this one:  'sidebart' supranasally was performed with a 15-degree blade. ...

Ortho Word - S/l PRC Performed On The Right Wrist
Jun 02, 2010

Patient had a carpal tunnel relase and doc dictates post-op instruction and then dictates the following:   He is to call us in the fall to have his s/l PRC performed on the right wrist.   Any clue what PRC could be?  He pretty clearly dictates PRC but I can't figure it out in regards to the rest of the sentence.  THANKS!!!  ...

Pt Had ORIF Performed With S/l Synthese HS1 Step One
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

Podiatric S/l 'partial Slap Back" Performed ?
Oct 19, 2009

?? ...

Dr. Says..An MR Study Is Performed To Rule Out Avascular Necrosis Of The Left Hip
Nov 23, 2009

Does he mean an MRI? ...

Pulmo Word - Fresee Or Presse Bronchoplasty Was Performed
Feb 02, 2012

It sounds like a Fresee or Presse bronchoplasty was performed.  ...

FROSBI Work Up. Does Anyone Know What This Stands For. It's A Workup For An Infant Performed
Mar 26, 2013

xx ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

(s/l) "Infern" Test, Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Testing Performed
Apr 22, 2010

x ...

Phacoemulsification - S/l "superior Cautery" Was Performed
Dec 21, 2009

A s/l "superior cautery" was performed and hemostasis was achieved with wet-field cautery. ...

Biopsy Performed Through A "venisteal" Incision. Sm
Dec 07, 2010

There was also "valving effect" from the mass.  Therefore, an open biopsy was performed through a venistial (628) incision, because it was thought that the cystoscopy resectoscope might not get adequate tissue.  ...

S/l "I&O Red Robinson Catheter Was Performed"
Nov 04, 2013

s/l "I&O red Robinson catheter was performed" Not able to make out what the "I & O" sound means, help..   ...