A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

capitalize Urgent Care Facility? - dawn

Posted: Oct 12, 2009

He was seen at the urgent care facility becuase of his discomfort

I wouldn't unless a specific facility is named. nm - Here again

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

thank you!! - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]
thank you!!

Similar Messages:

Once Upon An Urgent Care Visit...
Sep 09, 2013

I went to Urgent Care with my fiance last week as he was not feeling well.  They got us right in.  A medical assistant took his vitals immediately. The doctor was in within 5 minutes.  (There was only one person in the waiting room ahead of us and, incidentally, no one yet after us.)  Everyone was very nice, personable, and efficient.  The doctor started asking my fiance questions about his health, as he sat in front of a laptop computer and entered all the information h ...

Coronary Intensive Care Unit/Capitalize?
May 14, 2015

Should Coronary Intensive Care Unit be capitalized? Thank you. ...

To Capitalize Or Not To Capitalize, That Is The Question
Oct 17, 2010

Learning the book of style and trying to decide in this sentence whether or not to capitalize Neurology and pain medicine.    He was seen by Pain Medicine and Neurology. thanks in advance ...

Urgent Question - Help!
Feb 12, 2010

My shift is over in an hour and a half and the next job in my que is 1700+seconds (clinic notes).  Do I hit break or abandon to give it to someone else? ...

Facility Instructions
Oct 11, 2013

Can anyone tell me what the MTSOs call the set of medical facility transcription instructions that you are given when assigned to an account? ...

North Carolina MTs And TAA -- URGENT
Jan 19, 2010

Please send a copy of the email or details from phone message from the  Grover Houck that stated you need a letter of layoff to this email williams-raysor.rosemary@dol.gov I talked to Rosemary.  She is the TAA REGIONAL DIRECTOR for 8 states including NC.  She is intervening but needs copies of emails sent stating MTs would not qualify unless submitting the layoff letter from Medquist. Please call her.  She wants to talk to other MTs.  Please call and/or send email ...

Amphion Question *URGENT
Aug 20, 2010

For the Amphion interview, do they quiz you and ask you medical terms and stuff like that? ...

URGENT CRITICAL BACKLOG!!!
Sep 26, 2010

So I check MQ Central as usual before starting my shift this morning.  Found 4 messages stating critical backlog with weekend incentive.  I sign on.  No jobs.  I'm tier 3.  Never saw NO JOBS first thing on my regular Sunday shifts.  WHAT THE ____?  I read on to get a slap on the wrist from my RTL.  Why didn't I send a report to QA that had multiple blanks.  I tried to be objective, but it was for the usual reasons I send multiple-blank repor ...

Can Anyone Read The Urgent E-mail
Feb 28, 2011

Just got an "urgent" e-mail titled URGENT: MedQuist Inc. 401(k) Participant Letter Regarding Exchange Offer   and I can't open the attachment, just get the gray screen of doom. Anybody else??  TIA ...

Urgent. Bashop's Disease??
Jun 08, 2011

Radiology Trans. Pt with back pain. Doctor says "Post-operative changes from previous spinal fusion are seen at L4-L5. There is confluent osteophytosis of the posterior elements, consistent with s/l BASHOP'S disease. Googled Bishop's dz and Behcet's dz. I can't find Bashop anywhere. HELP!! I'm in the middle of dictation now. Thanks!! ...

See The Email About A Facility Closing?sm
Aug 15, 2011

Just got it and it is goodbye, you just are out of a job.  I don't think it affects me but it is beginning!  ...

PT Job In Facility Company Has Contract With
Oct 06, 2011

Have been offered a PT position in a facility that my current company does transcription for.  It is for MT work NOT sent out of the facility.  Do you think this would be a conflict of interest?  I would ask Human Resources, but... trying to stay low profile.  ...

Got 3 E Mails That Say All Areas Need Urgent Help
Nov 23, 2013

All of a sudden there is lots of work. What is up with that? they lay off people because not enough work and now work is overflowing. ...

I Am In The Cesspool Now. Feel Sorry For Those This Facility.
Nov 09, 2014

The ASR for this facility is even worse than my primaries! Gonna have a dismal count today - cesspool with its accompanying client profiles, mush mouths and doctors names dictated that I cannot figure out or find a match in the database. ...

URGENT: Surfactant Deficiency Disease
Jul 23, 2011

Doc with Indian accent. Dictating a 5 day old pre-term infant with respiratory distress. Sentence is:   Findings consistent with surfactant deficiency disease (s/l) "about the Eleek phenomenon".  ...

Advice On Working On Facility Terminal
Mar 31, 2014

I am looking at job that I will have to use the facility's terminal.  I rely heavily on Instant Text and some word autocorrects.  They can upload my Word autocorrect but I have to lose Instant Text. Does anyone have experiences/advice to share about making such a change?   ...

Interview At Assisted Living Facility For MT
Nov 19, 2014

I live in a very rural community, 1-1/2 hours from any larger city.  When I moved here, I thought I could work from anywhere.  I have been looking for a job for 2 years, but there has been no need for someone with my MT experience, and age discrimination is definitely alive and well.  I have an interview set up for tomorrow at a local assisted living facility/nursing home for full-time MT. I certainly have no problem demonstrating my expertise and ability to perform thi ...

Who Does UCLA Use? Top-notch Docs And Facility
Jan 01, 2015

A lot of these doctors were on the Michael Jackson trial and what company do they use?  Do they not set the pace and only use the best?  So then who is the best and what do they pay?  Inquiring mind would like to know, or wonder if that is a secret too. ...

Dictaphone ExText - Urgent Assistance Pls!
May 27, 2015

Is Windows 7 Home Premium/Word 2010 compatible with this platform?  They say that Windows 7 Professional/Word 2000, 2003, and 2007 are compatible.  Thanks for your expert assistance!  :)  ...

I Saw A Report Today From A Local Rehab Facility
Jan 28, 2013

and it had the doctor's initials at the bottom as usual and then "MedQ" as the transcriptionist ---- so XX/MedQ.  This report was typed in the last couple of days, some two years almost since there has supposedly been NO MEDQUIST, but only M-Modal??????  Could it just be an IT glitch that has yet to be corrected or is there still some form of MQ? ...

Anyone Have Secret Fantasies Of Anonymously Calling The Facility--sm
Apr 18, 2013

and educating them about what truly constitutes a STAT.  Just because something is dictated by a resident does not mean it is a stat, especially if the discharge was 4 months ago.  Of course, I also have fantasies of conducting a class for residents, helping them to utilize their critical thinking skills and critically evaluate the pertinent information for the report instead of talking for 30-45 minutes about stuff that does not need to be on the chart for the umpteenth time.  If ...

In-house MT Needed In Huntsville, AL. Facility Not Named.
May 01, 2013

. ...

Another Sad Option For Medical Care Is Charity Care. Work With The People
Nov 06, 2014

...bills. Most Saint hospitals and others actually operate as non-profits, and for what they are screwing us over in taxes unpaid, they can afford to help out folks with their bills and still give their CEOs generous stock options and obscene salaries! But, you have to ask for this after your visit, treatment, x-ray, or ER visit. ASK for help if you need it. It is not our fault that suits are in charge of medical care in this country.  ...

Capitalize?
Nov 06, 2009

right-handed woman, a retired foreign service core officer ...

To Capitalize Or Not To Capitalize
Dec 13, 2010

Trying to understand BOS when capitalizing departments.  Doctor says to see cardiology tomorrow.  So is cardiology capitalized?  Anyone have an easy way of remembering the rule on this?  Thx in advance ...

Do I Capitalize?
Jan 19, 2012

I have seen tons of different ways to write the following and am wondering what is the actual correct way?  When using the words "type 2 diabetes mellitus" in a document, do you initial capitilize it or leave it all lowercase?  ...

Capitalize Fallopian? Nm
Mar 17, 2010

? ...

Do You Capitalize Urology?
Jul 30, 2010

I need help with capitalization. I have myself confussed with some of the ruling for departments and services.  With this sentence: The perineum and vagina were prepped and draped and the ureteral stent was placed by urology service.  Do you capitalize urology?  Thank you ...

Capitalize H In Hepatitis?
Jan 23, 2011

Do you capitalize the H in hepatitis C? ...

Why Does Everyone Capitalize Nitinol?
Feb 13, 2014

For those of you who take the time to view this post - I'm banging my head in frustration here!  NITINOL DOES NOT NEED A CAPITAL N!  It is nitinol basket, nitinol wire, nitinol mesh stent...etc, etc. Pull out a ref. book, for Pete's sake!!  There - now i've said my piece, I can go back to correcting the 900 instances of the capital N in the reports i'm auditing.  Does anyone bother to review Feedback?  If so, I wouldn't have to change Nitinol to ...