A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

In-house MT needed in Huntsville, AL. Facility not named. - Shows up on Indeed. NM

Posted: May 01, 2013

and?? Your concern is? - does not compute. NM

[ In Reply To ..]

It was probably - intended

[ In Reply To ..]
as a heads-up to people who live in that area and might be interested in the position. You know, a nice gesture.

Not every post needs to be something specifically designed to benefit you.

Similar Messages:

Would Be Looking For DVT Med Named ZORALTO?
Oct 14, 2011

would appreciate any ideas, thoughts, anyone heard of this.  Not finding anything remotely close on the web   thanks much!!   ...

Is There A Physic Med Named Trapaxil?
Oct 21, 2009

Is there a physic med named Trapaxil? ...

Looking For Poster Named FINGERS (sm)
Dec 17, 2010

I would like to contact you by email please.  ...

Medication Named Tizide?
Sep 18, 2013

Confused..Are There More Than One Company Named Transform
Mar 07, 2010

I keep seeing things about Transform out of Nevada and out of Wyoming and someone said they are the same company. I'm not sure this is true. I had a friend who worked for the one in Wyoming and she hated it.  I'm looking for information on the one in Nevada, if it exists. Thanks. ...

Information On A Company Named Saince
Jan 22, 2015

I am looking for complaints about this company.  I never trust a recruiter since I have been burned, like so many others, so many times.  I do not want to make a mistake and waste my time.  Am sure most of you can relate to that statement with no problems!!  Thanks to everyone for taking some time to answer.  I would prefer to hear from people with direct experience and not making assumptions based on the gossip from their friends. ...

Facility Instructions
Oct 11, 2013

Can anyone tell me what the MTSOs call the set of medical facility transcription instructions that you are given when assigned to an account? ...

See The Email About A Facility Closing?sm
Aug 15, 2011

Just got it and it is goodbye, you just are out of a job.  I don't think it affects me but it is beginning!  ...

PT Job In Facility Company Has Contract With
Oct 06, 2011

Have been offered a PT position in a facility that my current company does transcription for.  It is for MT work NOT sent out of the facility.  Do you think this would be a conflict of interest?  I would ask Human Resources, but... trying to stay low profile.  ...

I Am In The Cesspool Now. Feel Sorry For Those This Facility.
Nov 09, 2014

The ASR for this facility is even worse than my primaries! Gonna have a dismal count today - cesspool with its accompanying client profiles, mush mouths and doctors names dictated that I cannot figure out or find a match in the database. ...

Capitalize Urgent Care Facility?
Oct 12, 2009

He was seen at the urgent care facility becuase of his discomfort ...

Advice On Working On Facility Terminal
Mar 31, 2014

I am looking at job that I will have to use the facility's terminal.  I rely heavily on Instant Text and some word autocorrects.  They can upload my Word autocorrect but I have to lose Instant Text. Does anyone have experiences/advice to share about making such a change?   ...

Interview At Assisted Living Facility For MT
Nov 19, 2014

I live in a very rural community, 1-1/2 hours from any larger city.  When I moved here, I thought I could work from anywhere.  I have been looking for a job for 2 years, but there has been no need for someone with my MT experience, and age discrimination is definitely alive and well.  I have an interview set up for tomorrow at a local assisted living facility/nursing home for full-time MT. I certainly have no problem demonstrating my expertise and ability to perform thi ...

Who Does UCLA Use? Top-notch Docs And Facility
Jan 01, 2015

A lot of these doctors were on the Michael Jackson trial and what company do they use?  Do they not set the pace and only use the best?  So then who is the best and what do they pay?  Inquiring mind would like to know, or wonder if that is a secret too. ...

I Saw A Report Today From A Local Rehab Facility
Jan 28, 2013

and it had the doctor's initials at the bottom as usual and then "MedQ" as the transcriptionist ---- so XX/MedQ.  This report was typed in the last couple of days, some two years almost since there has supposedly been NO MEDQUIST, but only M-Modal??????  Could it just be an IT glitch that has yet to be corrected or is there still some form of MQ? ...

Anyone Have Secret Fantasies Of Anonymously Calling The Facility--sm
Apr 18, 2013

and educating them about what truly constitutes a STAT.  Just because something is dictated by a resident does not mean it is a stat, especially if the discharge was 4 months ago.  Of course, I also have fantasies of conducting a class for residents, helping them to utilize their critical thinking skills and critically evaluate the pertinent information for the report instead of talking for 30-45 minutes about stuff that does not need to be on the chart for the umpteenth time.  If ...

In-house Job
Oct 14, 2010

I applied for an in-house transcription job in August back at my old pre-MQ hospital.  They decided the work load was too light (they had lost Radiology) and we not going to fill it at that time.  Another position has been vacated and I got a call from a friend that they are definitely filling it this time.  There were only 2 qualified applicants in August.  I am hoping the other person found something great already.  I have my fingers crossed, am nervous, and need ...

In-house Pay?
Nov 09, 2011

I really have no idea if this is fair compensation or not, but I am looking at a job that is an in-house MT job, a 45-minute one-way commute, with full benefits, and the pay is 0.075 cpl.  The job will not come home, and the pay will only increase every year. Any opinions? ...

Does VR Get Better If Kept In-house?
May 16, 2012

Have any of your hospitals purchased a Nuance VR product that they've used for their in-house transcriptionists?  If so, does the VR quality get better and better since you have a limited number of MTs doing the editing?   It's not my hospital but one I know of that's starting with this new product, so I'm not sure of the exact product name.  I've worked for a huge MTSO where the VR never, ever improved in the 9 months I used it; but with soooo many MTs m ...

Does Anyone Who Works On Epic Find That Once A Facility Goes To Epic You Have Some Work Left To
Sep 05, 2012

continue to do.  ...

IN-HOUSE RATE
Mar 25, 2010

Have not worked in-house in over 10 years.  What is the ongoing rate for in-house transcriptionist in California. ...

In-house Postings
Aug 06, 2010

I wonder why companies post on internet job sites for in-house employees?  Why don't they just advertise locally in their community paper, etc. ...

Transcription House
Aug 18, 2010

Does anyone know good or bad about Transcription House ? ...

In-house Job Not So Secure
Aug 23, 2010

My job could be in jeopardy because we might be merging with another clinic, and there are no other local in-house MT openings. I've been working in a specialty clinic (in-house) the past 5-1/2 years. Even though I have 5 years of acute care/radiology experience and 1 year of multi-specialty clinic, and even though I took the M-TEC course and graduated with 98% about 3 years ago, it doesn't matter because I don't have recent acute care experience. Okay, I can unders ...

In-house Clinic Pay
Nov 16, 2010

I have an interview with a local eye clinic (there are six surgeons).  Just wondering what kind of salary to expect to be offered or ask for (!), having been paid as a remote MT/VR Editor by production for many years and haven't a clue about salaries in clinics any more.  It is not as an IC but as member of their staff, permanent, full-time, 40 hours a week. Any advice would be appreciated. TIA.   ...

What Do In-house MTs Make?
Sep 09, 2011

Hi!  I was wondering if anyone knew what the going rate for a MT is in house (central KY)?  Do they get paid btl or hourly?     ...

House Of The Kidney?
Dec 05, 2011

This is a kidney transplant report, and the doc says: "A 6 x 12 double-J stent was placed within the ureter up into the (s/)l house of the kidney."  I looked up this term, but I can't find it with Google.  Any suggestions? Thanks! :) ...

Got An In-house Interview!
Jan 05, 2013

It's for third shift, which doesn't excite me, but from the second Nuance gave me a Christmas 25% pay cut I've been scouring jobs of all shapes and sizes. Imagine my surprise when I found an in-house job advertised looking for a CMT only. I really hope I get it so I can give Nuance the finger, which they will probably be glad about so they can give what little work I have left to India. I've been through several mergers and it's been relatively painless until the latest ...

Anyone In Houston Need F/T In-house? (sm)
Feb 22, 2014

MD Anderson Cancer Care in Houston, TX has an opening for MT F/T IN-HOUSE, with salary $39,500 to $47,400 ($19.53 to 24.68 per hour).  Oncology and CMT preferred.  Go to indeed dot com (illegal to post link on this forum) and search for "oncology transcriptionist" and it will come up with link to apply.  ...

Please, MTs That Still Have In-house Jobs. Do Know That
May 31, 2014

ANYTHING to make sure a sale goes through. They tell the hospital those lies so the hospitals can sell you down the river with no guilt. But those are lies. Things WILL change. Then your choice will be, is your compensation, in your opinion, adequate for the amount of energy you put into this job. ...