A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Amphion question *URGENT - starmt

Posted: Aug 20, 2010

For the Amphion interview, do they quiz you and ask you medical terms and stuff like that?

no - they do not

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks! nm - starmt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Amphion, good company to work for? - Roma

[ In Reply To ..]
Have not seen much about this company. I need to learn how to check the archives I guess. Thanks for any information.

depends - exAmphion MT

[ In Reply To ..]
-on what you define as "good."
-on what platform you are on.
-on how much you need to make.
-on if you are paid VBC or 65 char.
-on if you don't mind "mandatory" OT

The staff is great.

Amphion, well good to hear the staff is great - Roma

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks a lot, well I know from reading this board things are not too great all over for MTs right now. But I used to work for a small transcription service, and I tell ya they can be tough as well. Seemed like feast or famine as we used to say. LOL

So think I am coming to understand, I have not worked in a few years, that things are tough, but I will keep trying.

As long as I can get with at least an honest company that pays their employees, I can probably handle the rest of that. LOL

Thanks again

Similar Messages:

Urgent Question - Help!
Feb 12, 2010

My shift is over in an hour and a half and the next job in my que is 1700+seconds (clinic notes).  Do I hit break or abandon to give it to someone else? ...

North Carolina MTs And TAA -- URGENT
Jan 19, 2010

Please send a copy of the email or details from phone message from the  Grover Houck that stated you need a letter of layoff to this email williams-raysor.rosemary@dol.gov I talked to Rosemary.  She is the TAA REGIONAL DIRECTOR for 8 states including NC.  She is intervening but needs copies of emails sent stating MTs would not qualify unless submitting the layoff letter from Medquist. Please call her.  She wants to talk to other MTs.  Please call and/or send email ...

URGENT CRITICAL BACKLOG!!!
Sep 26, 2010

So I check MQ Central as usual before starting my shift this morning.  Found 4 messages stating critical backlog with weekend incentive.  I sign on.  No jobs.  I'm tier 3.  Never saw NO JOBS first thing on my regular Sunday shifts.  WHAT THE ____?  I read on to get a slap on the wrist from my RTL.  Why didn't I send a report to QA that had multiple blanks.  I tried to be objective, but it was for the usual reasons I send multiple-blank repor ...

Can Anyone Read The Urgent E-mail
Feb 28, 2011

Just got an "urgent" e-mail titled URGENT: MedQuist Inc. 401(k) Participant Letter Regarding Exchange Offer   and I can't open the attachment, just get the gray screen of doom. Anybody else??  TIA ...

Urgent. Bashop's Disease??
Jun 08, 2011

Radiology Trans. Pt with back pain. Doctor says "Post-operative changes from previous spinal fusion are seen at L4-L5. There is confluent osteophytosis of the posterior elements, consistent with s/l BASHOP'S disease. Googled Bishop's dz and Behcet's dz. I can't find Bashop anywhere. HELP!! I'm in the middle of dictation now. Thanks!! ...

Once Upon An Urgent Care Visit...
Sep 09, 2013

I went to Urgent Care with my fiance last week as he was not feeling well.  They got us right in.  A medical assistant took his vitals immediately. The doctor was in within 5 minutes.  (There was only one person in the waiting room ahead of us and, incidentally, no one yet after us.)  Everyone was very nice, personable, and efficient.  The doctor started asking my fiance questions about his health, as he sat in front of a laptop computer and entered all the information h ...

Got 3 E Mails That Say All Areas Need Urgent Help
Nov 23, 2013

All of a sudden there is lots of work. What is up with that? they lay off people because not enough work and now work is overflowing. ...

Capitalize Urgent Care Facility?
Oct 12, 2009

He was seen at the urgent care facility becuase of his discomfort ...

URGENT: Surfactant Deficiency Disease
Jul 23, 2011

Doc with Indian accent. Dictating a 5 day old pre-term infant with respiratory distress. Sentence is:   Findings consistent with surfactant deficiency disease (s/l) "about the Eleek phenomenon".  ...

Dictaphone ExText - Urgent Assistance Pls!
May 27, 2015

Is Windows 7 Home Premium/Word 2010 compatible with this platform?  They say that Windows 7 Professional/Word 2000, 2003, and 2007 are compatible.  Thanks for your expert assistance!  :)  ...

Not Urgent, But Any Ideas On What "TC" Stands For In Trauma Med Dx?
Sep 27, 2012

x ...

Q For Amphion MTs
Sep 29, 2010

Anyone ever get fired from Amphion for not meeting line requirements? I work for them FT or more as needed and have yet to make the 12,000 line requirement. I've been with them for 6 months now and have not heard a peep about it. My QA is meeting requirements and my attendance is excellent, but I have yet to make the line count. I've switched my schedule, asked for another team, another account, work extra, racked my brain, all to no answer or just "no". I'm not sure what to do a ...

Amphion (sm)
Apr 08, 2014

Considering  applying for work with Amphion.  I understand they do not pay for spaces.  Do they pay for headers or do anything to bring up the line rate?  If not, I won't bother.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know Anything About Amphion?
May 02, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Amphion.  I know nothing.  I think I'm going to have to find another job because of changes being made in the company I work at currently.  I can't afford such a drastic pay cut as what is coming for me so I'm looking around for a transcription job, not VR.  Any information good or bad is welcome.  Thanks to anyone who responds.  It is greatly appreciated.  ...

Considering Amphion
May 17, 2014

I'm considering applying to Amphion and haven't found any recent posts from MTs. I'd love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Amphion QA
Aug 13, 2014

Can anyone tell me what software is used by Amphion? Is it Editscript? If not, what software do you need to know for QA positions? Thanks! ...

Amphion ?
Sep 18, 2014

I'm applying at Amphion just wondering if anyone could give me some current information on them.  Good company to work for?  Pays on time and accurate?  Enough work to go around?  I did a search for info but didn't see anything real recent.  I'd appreciate any information you can offer.  Thanks! ...

Amphion Anyone?
Dec 02, 2014

Anyone heard of or worked for Amphion??? ...

Amphion Anything?
Mar 17, 2015

Hello!  Can anyone tell me anything about Amphion; specifically how costly is their health insurance?  Do they provide steady work?  Thank you in advance! ...

Amphion - Anyone Work For Them At All?
Oct 12, 2009

how are they to work for?  Are they fair? ...

Horski, How Was Your 1st Day With Amphion?
Mar 08, 2010

xx ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Amphion...anything GOOD To Say About Them?
May 20, 2010

I've narrowed my job search down to two companies with Amphion being one of them. I'd appreciate it if anybody could give me an idea of their experience at Amphion with respect to pay, if their SR platform works well, how long it took you to get up to speed and earning decent money, how much SR and how much typing, etc. Basically the stuff that you would have liked to known before you went to work at Amphion.   Thanks very much ...

Anybody Work For Amphion
Sep 14, 2010

xvxvxvx ...

Amphion And Transolutions
Oct 31, 2010

I have had offers from both Amphion and Transolution. I was just curious if anyone had insight into either of those companies. I am really tired of choosing the wrong company to work for. I think I picked a good one and then end up being so low on work that I can't pay my bills. Please help, I don't want to make this mistake again. Thanks ...

Another Amphion Question
Nov 09, 2010

Do you have to get a 100% QA score to get a raise? What score do you have to get? ...

For Those Of You Who Work For Amphion...sm
Nov 19, 2010

Could you please tell me if you make a decent salary and how long did it take you to reach that.  I will be working for Amphion soon and I am a little leary about it.  Also, how are their dictators and is there plenty of work?  Any other info you have would be helpful.   Thanks for your help! ...

What Is The Pay Like At Amphion? Enough To Pay Your Bills?
Nov 22, 2010

nm ...

Considering Employment With Amphion
Jan 05, 2011

I am considering employment with Amphion.  I've heard it's a great company to work for. Does anyone have any feedback regarding Amphion that they'd be willing to share? Thanks - Joyce ...

I Heard That Amphion...
Jan 29, 2011

pays $10/hr during training process, 2-3 months, or until you get your line count up to exceed that.  Are there any other companies out there that do this or something comparable?      ...