A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

North Carolina MTs and TAA -- URGENT - --

Posted: Jan 19, 2010

Please send a copy of the email or details from phone message from the  Grover Houck that stated you need a letter of layoff to this email

williams-raysor.rosemary@dol.gov

I talked to Rosemary.  She is the TAA REGIONAL DIRECTOR for 8 states including NC.  She is intervening but needs copies of emails sent stating MTs would not qualify unless submitting the layoff letter from Medquist. Please call her.  She wants to talk to other MTs.  Please call and/or send email.  PLEASE.  WE DO QUALIFY FOR UE AND TAA.

Rosemary Williams-Raysor
TRA Lead
404-302-5378
FAX: 404-302-5386
williams-raysor.rosemary@dol.gov

I just called her. - She told me the same.

[ In Reply To ..]
I am in PA though. I told her all the people here in PA(I talked to 6 different offices) told me I am not eligible unless I am laid off or have that daggone letter. She does not handle PA but she said she would get back to me about it. She said that info was incorrect that I am eligible for help.

Thanks for posting this.

MQ/CB are dirty dogs. They are not making it easy for us to get retrained.

I just sent my email - Thank you!

[ In Reply To ..]
and forwarded her the emails I received from Grover H. telling me that I had to be laid off or have the letter or I wouldn't qualify.

Thank you so much for posting this!!

No, thank you for sendding email. THANK YOU. - --

[ In Reply To ..]
x

URGENT -- MTs in other states - PLEASE CALL - --

[ In Reply To ..]
She is helping us. Please complain to your regional directors. We do qualify. This is my email ((((HUG)))) to all of you.

I am not from NC, but I sent an e-mail also. - my state said same thing

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much for this! I hope she can help.

There is strength in numbers. We have to all - let her know.

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much.

Sending letter - TJ

[ In Reply To ..]
Can someone please tell me what letters they are talking about, and who we are to send letters to? Are you speaking of the letters we got because of SR pay scale? Thank you.

Similar Messages:

STS Transcription In North Carolina
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone know anything about STS transcription based out of North Carolina? ...

DIT Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

DIT Transcription in North Carolina ...

TRANSPORTAL- NORTH CAROLINA
Mar 23, 2011

So  Transportal now gets caught!  Wage and Hour walks in their doors and audits their payroll and they are made to pay out MTs that were not paid minimum wage or overtime.  When are these MTSOs going to stop thinking that because we work on production that we do not come under Wage and Hour laws! Well I just hope that all those MTs that they didn't pay minimum wage to or overtime got the back wages they deserved.  Let it be a lesson to everyone that works at home a ...

MVTS In NORTH CAROLINA
Jun 22, 2012

Does anyone have any recent information or work experience with this company? They are hiring VR editors and paying .03 a line.  Is this good/decent pay for VR or no? I have searched the archieves, but would like to hear from anyone who has or does currently work for this company with more recent information and experience! Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Transportal North Carolina?
Feb 03, 2011

, ...

United Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription in North Carolina? Thinking about applying with this company and too many scams out there, no tolerance for another scam... Thanks clm ...

United Transcription Out Of North Carolina
Sep 12, 2013

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks It is getting worse by the day in finding jobs anymore no matter what field one is in.   ...

United Transcription Located In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

Can you share your experiences with this company?   Thanks ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Hourly Position?
Apr 09, 2012

They offer an hourly wage for an IC position.  Anyone know what they are like to work for?   ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A + Network Out Of North Carolina Or Arrendale Associates?
Oct 24, 2012

Found some job openings from a company in North Carolina. I emailed asking for more info because the ad didn't give enough for me to feel comfortable sending a resume. Got an answer back stating a small company, bought out by Arrendale Associates. Any info appreciated. ...

MTVS - Medical Transcription Voice Technology Inc. North Carolina?
Mar 17, 2012

Not much in archives & I just started IC with them as a temp position until I find something better.  The pay is not great but it is per 63 character line count and the acute account I'm on double spaces PE section so that helps.  Platform is DocQscribe which has to be the easiest one I've ever used out of M*Modal/eScription..etc.  The speech rec is not as precise as eScription but on the + positive side this IS the 1st company that doesn't QA NITPICK unnecessar ...

Seeking Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Current Or Former MT Feedback
Jul 25, 2012

Can any current or former MT's with this company give some honest feedback of what on earth this company is about? It is managed by 3 women, and I'm about to blow from the insanity of this place. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list is so long. Anyone want to be anonymous pen-pals? I fully understand and respect discretion regarding such a sensitive subject. Please, tell me somebody else is out there who knows exactly how I feel... ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

Urgent Question - Help!
Feb 12, 2010

My shift is over in an hour and a half and the next job in my que is 1700+seconds (clinic notes).  Do I hit break or abandon to give it to someone else? ...

Amphion Question *URGENT
Aug 20, 2010

For the Amphion interview, do they quiz you and ask you medical terms and stuff like that? ...

URGENT CRITICAL BACKLOG!!!
Sep 26, 2010

So I check MQ Central as usual before starting my shift this morning.  Found 4 messages stating critical backlog with weekend incentive.  I sign on.  No jobs.  I'm tier 3.  Never saw NO JOBS first thing on my regular Sunday shifts.  WHAT THE ____?  I read on to get a slap on the wrist from my RTL.  Why didn't I send a report to QA that had multiple blanks.  I tried to be objective, but it was for the usual reasons I send multiple-blank repor ...

Can Anyone Read The Urgent E-mail
Feb 28, 2011

Just got an "urgent" e-mail titled URGENT: MedQuist Inc. 401(k) Participant Letter Regarding Exchange Offer   and I can't open the attachment, just get the gray screen of doom. Anybody else??  TIA ...

Urgent. Bashop's Disease??
Jun 08, 2011

Radiology Trans. Pt with back pain. Doctor says "Post-operative changes from previous spinal fusion are seen at L4-L5. There is confluent osteophytosis of the posterior elements, consistent with s/l BASHOP'S disease. Googled Bishop's dz and Behcet's dz. I can't find Bashop anywhere. HELP!! I'm in the middle of dictation now. Thanks!! ...

Once Upon An Urgent Care Visit...
Sep 09, 2013

I went to Urgent Care with my fiance last week as he was not feeling well.  They got us right in.  A medical assistant took his vitals immediately. The doctor was in within 5 minutes.  (There was only one person in the waiting room ahead of us and, incidentally, no one yet after us.)  Everyone was very nice, personable, and efficient.  The doctor started asking my fiance questions about his health, as he sat in front of a laptop computer and entered all the information h ...

Got 3 E Mails That Say All Areas Need Urgent Help
Nov 23, 2013

All of a sudden there is lots of work. What is up with that? they lay off people because not enough work and now work is overflowing. ...

Capitalize Urgent Care Facility?
Oct 12, 2009

He was seen at the urgent care facility becuase of his discomfort ...

URGENT: Surfactant Deficiency Disease
Jul 23, 2011

Doc with Indian accent. Dictating a 5 day old pre-term infant with respiratory distress. Sentence is:   Findings consistent with surfactant deficiency disease (s/l) "about the Eleek phenomenon".  ...

Dictaphone ExText - Urgent Assistance Pls!
May 27, 2015

Is Windows 7 Home Premium/Word 2010 compatible with this platform?  They say that Windows 7 Professional/Word 2000, 2003, and 2007 are compatible.  Thanks for your expert assistance!  :)  ...

Just Tested With United In N. Carolina
Jun 03, 2013

Just tested with United in N. Carolina. I need FT status. Please tell me about this company. Looks like good hours (7-3), but says "flexible" how does that work? Also, is it straight typing or VR or both? Benefits? PTO? Thanks! ...

Inscribe, Llc - South Carolina
Feb 18, 2014

does any one have recent info on them? i think i read somewhere that they are not as friendly or one big family as their posting says they are. i also read somewhere that the owner is bipolar and that there is a transcription school attached to them, that their pay is low, and you get a million and one emails a day. i don't want to take their test and be told i failed even though i passed test. also, i am looking for information on one-on-one information services. they have a job posting o ...

Tssc South Carolina
Feb 25, 2015

I would like some info on this company if anyone has any.  Thinking of applying there.  ...

Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Oct 11, 2011

Has anyone taken the test for Transcription Solutions of South Carolina and received any results? ...

Info On Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Apr 02, 2014

Any current MTs working for or any previous MTs who have worked with Transcription Solutions of South Carolina? I have submitted my resume for their recent job opening post. Just wondering about the company. All I can find in the archives is old, from 2007. Just wondering general things. Do they pay on time? Have plenty of work? Good company to work for? ANY information is greatly appreciated. ...