A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dictaphone ExText - urgent assistance pls! - declasse

Posted: May 27, 2015

Is Windows 7 Home Premium/Word 2010 compatible with this platform?  They say that Windows 7 Professional/Word 2000, 2003, and 2007 are compatible.  Thanks for your expert assistance!  :) 

Dictaphone ExText - exEditor

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes it is compatible. If you have any other questions, you can e-mail me at lackinclose@columbus.rr.com

Similar Messages:

Dictaphone Extext With ESP
Nov 27, 2009

I work at a hospital where we use the Dictaphone Extext system.  I want to work from home and need to copy my ESP from work onto a disc.  Can somebody please tell me how to do that?  I also need for know how I would copy the ESP onto my computer?  Do I need to purchase Dictaphone Extext? Thank's so much for any info you can give me.   ...

Dictaphone EXText
Sep 15, 2010

I am thinking about taking a job with Transcend using the EXText platform.  Can anyone tell me for sure if I can use my autocorrect with this program?  tyvm ...

Dictaphone EXText
Nov 13, 2014

Looking to work for a company that uses EXText.  Thanks for feedback! ...

Companies That Use Dictaphone ExText.
Jun 20, 2010

Forgive me if someone else has already asked this but I'm trying to find a company which is hiring and uses the Dictaphone platform.  I have been using it for at least 5 years and would rather not have to switch and train on another platform at this time. Thanks for any leads. ...

? About Dictaphone ExText And Internet
Apr 06, 2011

I have been offered a part-time position with a company that uses Dictaphone ExText.  With my primary job I have a company provided computer and my high-speed internet is hardwired through my router that is connected to that computer.   I will also need high-speed internet with the part-time position.  I will be working through a VPN.   Do I need to be hardwired to my router or can I work using my wireless router?   Company gave me a list of specs necessar ...

If You Use Dictaphone ExText And Do Both SR And Straight
Apr 07, 2011

transcription will you e-mail me please.   I am in the process of interviewing with a small company that uses this platform and I have questions about my computer being compatible, and it is sort of the blind leading then blind when I ask questions.  I would just like to ask a couple of questions without going back on forth on the boards.  I can't accept the position until I can be sure my setup will work.  ...

Dictaphone Extext Vs Escription
Oct 06, 2011

Hi All I am currently working on Dictaphone Extext but will be switching to Nuance Escription doing VR on both.  Does anyone have experience on both and willing to compare them.  I'm just wondering if my line count is going to go up or down.  Thanks! ...

Using PC Shorthand With Dictaphone ExText
Aug 11, 2014

I've started with a company that uses ExText.  I use a VPN to access the hospital's computer system.  When I'm connected to their system, it's as though I'm sitting at the hospital in an office while transcribing.  Their ExText comes with its own built-in expander system.  I have used PC Shorthand with every platform I've used up to now.  Is anyone on this board in a similar situation?  Is there a way around the ExText expander so I can ...

Dictaphone/EXText Foot Pedal
Oct 07, 2010

I'm needing to find out if anyone else out there has had trouble/issues with their foot pedal fast fwding the audios sporadically when dealing w/ the Dictaphone/EXText software.  I can't seem to get any tech support from my employment nor find anything about it online.  Just need help finding the right avenue to take.  Anyone had this issue before???  Thanks in advance for your response! ...

Dictaphone ExText Foot Pedal: Can It Be Used For Other Programs?
Jan 04, 2011

It's a pedal with just a telephone jack type clip on the main wire,  then there's a small converter piece/cord with a USB plug on the other end to go into the computer.  I tried it on my computer and it doesnt seem to work.   Will this work with other programs or is it proprietary to Dictaphone?   ...

Are There Any Accounts Still Using Dictaphone ExText? Hate ChartScript
Sep 13, 2013

I have been switched to an account using ChartScript since I use a Nuance owned computer which they were not willing to upgrade when my original account went to eScrption and I couldn't afford my own computer.  There are so many more steps to using ChartScript, I'm afraid I won't make any lines! ...

Any Accounts Still Using Dictaphone ExText? Hate ChartScript
Nov 03, 2013

I need to change accounts.  can't afford to buy a new computer.   ...

Has Anyone Successfully Used Escription Or Dictaphone EXtext/ExEditor With Wireless Or
Jun 17, 2010

satellite internet?  I have heard these were the better VR platforms but I cannot find out if they can be used on wireless or satellite internet.    ...

Needing Some Assistance Here
Apr 12, 2013

What are the key combinations for immediately getting out of a wrong key, know it has to do with a Z but do not remember the rest of the alt or whatever. Thanks. ...

Education Assistance
May 30, 2013

I am looking to go back to school to train in accounting. I thought I had seen in the past people talking about some education assistance we would be eligible for since work was going overseas (or something along those lines). Does anybody know where to get more information on this? Thanks! ...

TAA - Trade Adjustment Assistance
Jan 06, 2010

this is great news for Mt Laurel New Jersey.  Are there any other offices who have done this?  they actually qualified and that means they have set a precedence.  Everyone who is struggling with Medical Transcription right now either losing their jobs or (sounds like) had their hours cut should check into this... From the website:  TAA Decision 72153 Note: Determinations for this case number, this case number with an alphabetic suffix, and any appeals or amendments ...

MQCentral Employee Assistance
Aug 27, 2010

Has anyone here ever used this "service"?   Just wondering if I should give it a try, I'm feeling at the end of my rope here.  I need this job, a job, and want to be able to handle the new stressors and cope with all these changes in the industry.    I'm not a newbie either, been here through thick and thin over the years, and lately I find myself typing and crying at the same time, feeling so fearful of my future at my age.  Maybe I'm developing some ty ...

Is Anyone Aware Of The Trade Adjustment Assistance Act?
Jun 12, 2012

I just found out about this government program.  From what I understand, it helps those who have lost all or part of their hours/income due to outsourcing of their profession, especially us older workers who need to retrain in order to reenter the workforce in another field.   It looks to me like Medical Transcriptionists should fit their description, and we should be eligible for some funding to get some training!   The catch is, in order to file, you have to have at least 3 pe ...

Medquist Workers Eligible For Federal Assistance
Nov 10, 2009

WEBSITE BELOW http://newsok.com/medquist-workers-eligible-for-fed-assistance/article/3415214 MedQuist workers eligible for fed assistance FROM STAFF REPORTS    Comments 0 Published: November 7, 2009 The Labor Department report concluded that all MedQuist employees, including those working at home, who became "totally or partially separated from employment” after Aug. 26, 2008, are eligible to apply for the assistance. Read more: http://newsok.com/medquist-worke ...

Today Is Payday, And I Just Applied For Govt Assistance
Oct 20, 2011

MAJOR VENT.  My paycheck from MQ was deposited into my account today and it just sent me into a panic.  Pay days are NOT supposed to feel like this - they are not supposed to cause you to put your head down on your desk and cry.  They are not supposed to be like this.  For the first time EVER I won't be able to pay my rent.  I'm a single mom, I've worked full-time with MQ for 14 years, I'm an MME (supposedly at the top of my career game) and I can� ...

Urgent Question - Help!
Feb 12, 2010

My shift is over in an hour and a half and the next job in my que is 1700+seconds (clinic notes).  Do I hit break or abandon to give it to someone else? ...

North Carolina MTs And TAA -- URGENT
Jan 19, 2010

Please send a copy of the email or details from phone message from the  Grover Houck that stated you need a letter of layoff to this email williams-raysor.rosemary@dol.gov I talked to Rosemary.  She is the TAA REGIONAL DIRECTOR for 8 states including NC.  She is intervening but needs copies of emails sent stating MTs would not qualify unless submitting the layoff letter from Medquist. Please call her.  She wants to talk to other MTs.  Please call and/or send email ...

Amphion Question *URGENT
Aug 20, 2010

For the Amphion interview, do they quiz you and ask you medical terms and stuff like that? ...

URGENT CRITICAL BACKLOG!!!
Sep 26, 2010

So I check MQ Central as usual before starting my shift this morning.  Found 4 messages stating critical backlog with weekend incentive.  I sign on.  No jobs.  I'm tier 3.  Never saw NO JOBS first thing on my regular Sunday shifts.  WHAT THE ____?  I read on to get a slap on the wrist from my RTL.  Why didn't I send a report to QA that had multiple blanks.  I tried to be objective, but it was for the usual reasons I send multiple-blank repor ...

Can Anyone Read The Urgent E-mail
Feb 28, 2011

Just got an "urgent" e-mail titled URGENT: MedQuist Inc. 401(k) Participant Letter Regarding Exchange Offer   and I can't open the attachment, just get the gray screen of doom. Anybody else??  TIA ...

Urgent. Bashop's Disease??
Jun 08, 2011

Radiology Trans. Pt with back pain. Doctor says "Post-operative changes from previous spinal fusion are seen at L4-L5. There is confluent osteophytosis of the posterior elements, consistent with s/l BASHOP'S disease. Googled Bishop's dz and Behcet's dz. I can't find Bashop anywhere. HELP!! I'm in the middle of dictation now. Thanks!! ...

Once Upon An Urgent Care Visit...
Sep 09, 2013

I went to Urgent Care with my fiance last week as he was not feeling well.  They got us right in.  A medical assistant took his vitals immediately. The doctor was in within 5 minutes.  (There was only one person in the waiting room ahead of us and, incidentally, no one yet after us.)  Everyone was very nice, personable, and efficient.  The doctor started asking my fiance questions about his health, as he sat in front of a laptop computer and entered all the information h ...

Got 3 E Mails That Say All Areas Need Urgent Help
Nov 23, 2013

All of a sudden there is lots of work. What is up with that? they lay off people because not enough work and now work is overflowing. ...

Capitalize Urgent Care Facility?
Oct 12, 2009

He was seen at the urgent care facility becuase of his discomfort ...

URGENT: Surfactant Deficiency Disease
Jul 23, 2011

Doc with Indian accent. Dictating a 5 day old pre-term infant with respiratory distress. Sentence is:   Findings consistent with surfactant deficiency disease (s/l) "about the Eleek phenomenon".  ...