A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

can you folks get this, not sure of the exact spelling - Offshore MT

Posted: Feb 23, 2015

She improved after taking a s/l "crunel bar" and an orange.

Thanks in advance!

Cruller? - ??

[ In Reply To ..]
Hard to tell if you can't hear it, but I would feel better if I had a donut.

granola bar? - VTMT

[ In Reply To ..]

Curious...where are you offshore? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you work for an American company?

Similar Messages:

Word Listed In Drug List: S/L Medinex. Anyone Know Exact Spelling?
Mar 15, 2010

nm ...

Anybody Know The Exact Times We Were Down
Jun 12, 2012

I didn't do a ticket, but I'm assuming we do get paid down time if it happened during our scheduled hours, as we have before.  ...

The Exact Dates Of This Quarter?
Oct 01, 2014

Don't know why they can't just start at the beginning of a month rather than jack around with payperiods, etc.  Or are we back to beginning with the month?  ...

Spelling Versus Not Spelling
Feb 11, 2011

I never thought I'd say this, but a dictator can do too much spelling.  There is one at my company who spells out every single medication.  While this is normally helpful, this doctor's pronounciation leaves a little to be desired.  It would be much simpler for him to just say the name of the medication.  ...

Okay Webmedx Folks...
May 30, 2011

What is a SWAT team position?  I have never heard of that, so I was curious what it was.  ...

Older Folks
Oct 26, 2011

Anyone in their 60's (I'm 66) who is studying to become a coder?  If I begin with Andrews, I will be probably 68 when I'm ready to apply for a job.  Is this realistic, or should I save my money?  Thanks. ...

So Long Folks
Nov 20, 2013

I've posted here from time to time and now I will say good-bye.  I've typed my last line for MM.  I'm fortunate that I am able to retire and I have nothing but sympathy for those of you who must remain.  Will probably still check the board occasionally.  Hope you can all survive. ...

.......And That's All She Wrote Folks!!!!
Mar 10, 2014

After a buy-out, pay cuts, more pay cuts, lies, PTO that never gets approved, mandatory overtime, working 7 days a week, empty accounts, and finally an accuracy rate of 99.6% (soon to be 99.7%).... many tears, sleepless nights, worrying, and making myself sick - I finally have made the move.... and I'm outta here!!!!!!   And with the new CEO letter that came out today... perfect timing!!   I wish you all well if you stick it out with this miserable company.  I hope ...

TransTech Folks
Sep 04, 2014

The silence is deafening. I'm waiting for something to happen this week, just don't know what it is. Has anyone lost an account to India yet? I haven't lost my account yet but I'm sure that's going to happen someday sooner if not later. Too bad they couldn't have been more open and honest with us.  ...

Softscript Folks
Jan 07, 2015

Does anyone work for, or have any input on Softmed?  I see their ads on MTDaily, but never see anything posted (recently) here.  Thanks ...

Any Folks From MDI Get Notified Of Pay Decrease?
Oct 16, 2009

Has anyone been notified that they are not producing enough so their cpl is being cut?  Have you been reduced/demoted to prn?  Is the reason you have not produced enough because there is seldom work available?  I see trouble ahead.  ...

Questions For Current QA Folks.
Nov 02, 2010

Was wondering when the ad reads CPL for QA if that means the lines for the whole report you QA or just what you fill in for blanks.  Also, with your company, do you do feedback to the MTs?  I did QA a few years ago and do realize requirements in this position most likely are different with each company. but in that experience, I was required to give feedback on their form and it was such a cumbersome and time-consuming form, I made more doing VR/text. ...

AHDI Wants To Know Why Folks Are Not Renewing CMT.
Aug 27, 2012

Can't wait to mail my *reason* back to them. I can hardly wait for the mailman to collect my reply, and this is just my opinion. I'm sending the below to all three persons at AHDI named on the inquiry. 1. My company (and others nowadays) do not recognize CMT status any longer. 2. Why should I *recertify* myself to obtain a basically minimum wage-paying career, which is what the MT field has become these days, and the pay is getting lower as time goes by. I do applaud their efforts ...

Switch To Coding, Folks
Oct 15, 2012

It's Gonna Be A Long Day Folks
Nov 23, 2012

nm ...

Keystrokes Folks: How Are Things?
Nov 09, 2013

Is it worth applying these days? Thanks for your honesty. ...

Just Baked A Cake, Folks...remembering When
Dec 13, 2011

around this time in the afternoon, yesteryear...I would take a look at my line count. It might read 2500 or so...I might decide to take a hiking, biking or swim break and if I chose, come back later at night and add another 1000 into the mix for the day...that would be a $350.00 day. Work flowed 'round the clock, I stayed in hotels for 1 or 2 months out of the year--window by the sea, as I transcribed away in front of a gorgeous view...but today, the only numbers before me are those on the ...

May I Make A Suggestion To Younger Folks
Nov 12, 2013

Here's one that I wish someone had recommended to me back when I was pursuing my bachelor's degree:  Take ROTC.  Seriously.  When you graduate with that experience on your resume, prepared to be a military officer, you won't regret it.   Here's another one I wish I had considered when I was younger, which may still be available to me even at my age:  Library Science.  sounds boring right? When I was in school I'm sure I thought, "I don ...

Now I Understand Why Folks On Here Loved Ambulatory. Sm
Oct 28, 2014

Now I understand how there were glowing reports of being happy and making good money.  Welcome to the way acute care works ambulatory folks.  We have a pool of accounts and reports come in with the one closest to turnaroundtime first. No picking or choosing what you transcribe or edit.  Like I have 7 accounts and get all work types and dictators. At least that is how it works for my group that was swallowed up by the N.  We have a schedule and we have to stick to it unless we ...

401K Benefits Are Available To Part-time Folks?
Mar 12, 2012

Does anyone know off the top of their head if the 401K benefits are available to part-time folks?  ...

Seems A Good Time To Post This Information Again, For Any New Folks.
Mar 05, 2015

Please be aware that communicating with anyone privately via the email address you utilized to set up this account permits a straight path to your computer. The folks you would LEAST want to know who posted whatever you might have posted are VERY slick at coming off completely innocently when asking you to "please send this to me if you are not comfortable posting it to the board." This is your hint to say, "no thanks, I'll stick to the public board." If you slip up and do as they ask, thes ...

Oh, Wait Bayscribe/futurenet Folks...changes Are Forthcoming And We
Mar 19, 2015

nm ...

M*Modal Folks: Do You Really Have To Log Out Just To Take A Bathroom Break Or Stretch Your Legs? Is
Sep 03, 2012

That is utterly horrible.  I had been thinking of applying for part-time to supplement my full-time job, but this is too much.  I used to work for Transcriptions Ltd way back before MQ got involved.  I work for Nuance now (came from a great company they bought out...grrr).  ...

Hey Wannie, Isn't It Nice That We Do Not Have To Endure The Wrath Of The Bitter MQ Folks Anymor
Dec 17, 2011

I must say, so not going to miss the bitter ornery folks on this board!  Soo glad to be out!!  Doing the happy dance as we speak!  I hope you "steal" a few extra lines this week! ;) Enjoy that cushy day shift a few more days (yes, my tongue is in my cheek).  I don't think there is anything cushy about wondering if you can pay your bills because MQ took all your old accounts and gave them away to their "old" employees without any regard for the people that had to work fo ...

Spelling Bee
Apr 22, 2010

I have just recently noticed a LOT of spelling going on.  Just now doc spelled Imuran and Toprol.  Yesterday it was simple things like "lingual."  It is on different accounts and by different doctors.  ...

S/l Zashia But Spelling For Sure?
Nov 16, 2009

Sounds so clear "Zashia" but the spelling is incorrect.  Does anyone have the correct spelling for this drug?  Thanks!!! ...

Cineangiocardiograms? Spelling?
Nov 19, 2009

Can anyone tell me if this spelling is correct?  Cannot find...sounds like "sin-E-angiocardiogram".  Thanks! ...

Which Is The Correct Spelling?
Nov 25, 2009

hemachromatosis or hemochromatosis ...

? About Spelling/correcting
Feb 21, 2010

Anyone ever had this happen? You spell something and you know it's right, plain and simple - however, the doctor corrects you on it, but its still wrong!! Do you spell it "wrong" -just for him only- to make him happy so he doesnt think you're not doing your job right or do you keep on spelling it "right", which he says is "wrong"?   ...

Word And Spelling Help Please
Feb 25, 2010

I have checked about 6 online dictionaries and googled it and can not find spelling for s/l tympanonomoscopy.  Any ENT people out there who can confirm the spelling of this?  He is saying tym-pan-o-ma-scopy.  This is a toddler with possible otitis media (as most of you probably guessed). ...