A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The exact dates of this quarter? - nn

Posted: Oct 01, 2014

Don't know why they can't just start at the beginning of a month rather than jack around with payperiods, etc.  Or are we back to beginning with the month? 

It's always been beginning with the month. I - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
thought it was based on pay periods, but found from my TSM and the pay schedule that it isn't.

Similar Messages:

To Clear Up The Quarter Start And End Dates The Way It Was Shown To Me.
Apr 14, 2014

The payroll calendar (that is shown in Enrich) shows the week start and end dates. The quarter in which a given week falls is highlighted by a different color for each quarter. However, if you drop down a page below the actual payroll calendar, it shows the calendar quarter start and end dates that they go by for calculating production and/or QA bonus. So, while it looks like they may extend a quarter to coincide with a week ending, they don't when it comes to calculating the QA score f ...

Anybody Know The Exact Times We Were Down
Jun 12, 2012

I didn't do a ticket, but I'm assuming we do get paid down time if it happened during our scheduled hours, as we have before.  ...

Can You Folks Get This, Not Sure Of The Exact Spelling
Feb 23, 2015

She improved after taking a s/l "crunel bar" and an orange. Thanks in advance! ...

Word Listed In Drug List: S/L Medinex. Anyone Know Exact Spelling?
Mar 15, 2010

nm ...

TTS Pay Dates?
Jun 26, 2014

New to TTS, had the schedule of pay periods and pay dates, can't find it now, can you help?  I know there's a web site to go to, can't find the papers that tell where it is, either! ...

Pay Dates
Nov 28, 2014

Anyone else not get their pay today?  ...

QA Dates
Mar 15, 2015

What is the cut off date for QA to do post audits. For example, last week for March 7th through March 13th. When is their final day to audit for that week? With all the changes, I get so confused ...

MOT Dates
May 14, 2015

MOT in MC POD yet pulled accounts not even in her POD grouping. Plus every week, she sends email with MOT dates, then adds another day to her MOT dates on her next email. First it was till the 16th, now she says the 17th!!!!  Make up your mind. People do have other tasks in life besides waiting for her to make up her mind at the very last minute to demand MOT at 4:30 p.m. starting that shift on that same day!! ...

End Of Quarter...
Sep 20, 2012

Get any nasty e mail about one mistake in the last month. Just wondering. One mistake out of all the reports. Go figure. ...

Quarter
Mar 28, 2013

Can someone tell me when the quarter ends and how the bonus is calculated?  Thanks. ...

When Does This Quarter End? TIA!
Sep 30, 2013

nm ...

Comma After Dates
Nov 20, 2012

I'm kind of confused about this.  Does a comma go after the date all the time?  For example:  LFTs from 10/23/2012, are within normal limits, or lab tests from 12/14/2011, are normal. I always put commas after the year when I worked at home. Now I work outside the home and I'm confused about it. Everything here is in a different format and I'm just not sure.  I found a post on here from August about it but still not sure what to do. TIA ...

Is It Just Me Or Is This The New Way To Dictate Dates?
May 16, 2013

More and more frequently, I am getting dictators who say, "the patient underwent the procedure IN 04/11/12" or "the patient underwent the procedure ON April 2012."  It's just a little thing that's kind of annoying because you have to change the IN to ON and vice versa, but it's happening so often, I'm wondering if that's now an acceptable way to say it and I'm just not in the know.  Anyone else get this? ...

Numerical Dates
Jan 02, 2014

Is there a correct way of writing dates, specifically dash (-) versus slash (/).  Ie,   1-1-14, or 1/1/14.   And BTW,  Happy 2014. ...

Dates Of Service
Jun 06, 2014

Has anyone else noticed that the admission/discharge dates dictated by the speakers are always 1 day off from the ADT information?  I would say if I do 50 reports in a day, at least 45 of them have different dates.   So, so aggravating! ...

PostAudit Dates
May 18, 2015

If the work week ended Friday, why the *&%# am I still being audited from that week on Sat, Sun and today???  Do those count for last week if the transcription date was from that time?? ...

End Of Current Quarter?
Sep 13, 2012

Does anyone know when the current quarter ends? ...

So I Already Got A 3-pointer In The New QA Quarter Here.
Apr 07, 2013

No question that it was my fault missing it, in one eye and out the other, though I don't think a minor error in number of rbc's on a UA should be more than 1 point, but whatever. Anyway, I've decided it's like getting a dent on a new car ... hope to get it out of the way quickly so you don't have to keep holding your breath about it.  I hovered at 99.48% for like half of last quarter before that was finally kiboshed, and that drove me even crazier than I already am ...

No Bonus For Me This Quarter
Dec 27, 2013

Survey on how many receive bonus after this quarter.  I was on track with 99.6% accuracy last week on post audits, but in the last 2 days have had 5 reports in post audit that just happened to bring my percentage down to 98.7.  What a coincidence!  Yes, they found 5 reports, but how many did they have to check before they found 5 that would bring it down below 99%. ...

FIESA End Of Quarter
Apr 04, 2014

Can somebody please inform me what is going on with what I'm reading below about the quarter "being extended?"  I have heard absolutely nothing regarding this.  Thanks in advance!  ...

Looking At Payroll/quarter
Apr 04, 2014

...where is all this changing the dates of the quarter coming from? I took the time to logon to Enrich (shocking, I know....had to look up my password) and just downloaded the payroll calendar that is currently on there. At the bottom it clearly states that the dates for 2014 Quarter 1 are Jan 1 to March 31. Am I missing something? I want these dates to still be correct as much as anyone...just wondering where the freakout came from. I'm sure someone will just say I'm naive....fine. ...

Quarter Bonus
Apr 08, 2014

Does anyone know when this quarter bonus will be paid out?  ...

First Quarter Bonus
Apr 30, 2014

When is the first quarter bonus paid? ...

End Of Quarter Incentive
Sep 26, 2014

I really hope I'm not outing myself by sharing this, but apparently my team (I think this goes all the way up to the COM but see my comment below) is offering unlimited PTO from this afternoon until Tuesday.  Basically, for every 8 hours you work over your scheduled shift, you'll get 8 hours of PTO.  It's not a 1:1 ratio, but rather you have to work a minimum of 8 hours to get 8 hours.  If you work 7, you get nothing.  If you work 13 you get 8.  If you wor ...

Pay Dates For January For MDI/Transcend
Jan 13, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Our new pay schedule came out for this year for MDI/Transcend, and I would like to know what date we are supposed to be paid for the beginning of January.  I thought it was 01/14/2010, but am not sure about that.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Thanks! ...

Why Isn't ASR Programmed To Input Dates
Nov 10, 2010

I am doing a lot of cancer clinic notes today (very long reports).  They all have lots of dates in them due to the various tests and treatments the patients have had. This particular facility wants the dates typed out in XX/XX/XXXX fashion; however ASR types them out the long way, i.e., August 26, 2010, so I have to change them all to fit the client profile. It's rather annoying.  I figured that ASR was supposed to be formatted to be in line with the different client profiles. ...

Comma After An Ordinal In Dates?
May 04, 2011

In my company we use ordinals in dates, example May 4th 2011. Would there be a comma after the 4th in the date like there is if it was May 4, 2011? I know that oridinals in dates is not encourage, but the client specs require us to put the dates as they dictate them. Recently my QA person marked me off for not putting a comma (I believe there should not be one) and I cannot verify this anywhere on the web. I'd appreciate it if someone can help clear this up for me and if possible provide th ...

Transcenders - 2nd Payroll Dates Nov/Dec
Oct 05, 2011

Is it true that MTs/ICs will be paid AFTER Thanksgiving and Christmans holidays?  Just wondering as new employee.  One ADP payroll schedule for employees states  prior to holidays, but another for MTs/ICs payroll states after holidays.  Please confirm.  Thank you. ...

What Are The Pay Dates For Transcend? I Can't Open The Pay
Dec 28, 2011

schedule.  TIA for any help. ...

CCS Exam- Where Do I Find Dates?
Sep 17, 2012

I have made some good progress in my course and am wondering, if I push myself very, very hard, if I can finish my course and sit for the CCS this winter.  I've downloaded the CCS candidate guide and looked everywhere, but cannot find a date (or two) in order to have a firm goal. I am not an AHIMA member (yet) and haven't had luck on the Pearson site either. Any ideas on another place to look?  I'd rather hear from actual coders who possess a CCS or a fellow co ...