A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Word listed in drug list: S/L Medinex. Anyone know exact spelling? - Unsure-NM

Posted: Mar 15, 2010

nm

There is Metanx® , food source for diabetics etc? sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
Feel The Difference : Metanx® Feel the DifferenceMetanx® is a medical food to address the nutritional deficiencies associated with diabetic neuropathy and is available by prescription only. ...
www.metanx.com/ - Cached - Similar
Metanx® Overview
Metanx® Quick Facts
Healthcare Professionals
Dosing Information How Metanx® Works
ValueCard Rx
Diabetic Neuropathy Overview
Understanding Homocysteine
More results from metanx.com »

An Overview of Metanx® : Metanx® Feel the DifferenceMetanx® is a medical food for the dietary management of endothelial dysfunction and/or hyperhomocysteinemia

Maybe Metanx s/m - icmt

[ In Reply To ..]
a prescription medical food for dietary mgmt of endothelial dysfunction in patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathy
http://www.metanx.com/WhatIsMetanx

Thanks. I think that is it! - Unsure-NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Can You Folks Get This, Not Sure Of The Exact Spelling
Feb 23, 2015

She improved after taking a s/l "crunel bar" and an orange. Thanks in advance! ...

ATSI Listed On New NonPayment MTSO List -- SM
Aug 11, 2011

Unfortunately, after working with ATSI's CEO (David Shepherd), this MTSO still has not paid outstanding wages and/or contract debts to MTs and other MT-related staff. Please note the new MTSO NonPayment List posted at the top of the Company board.  Posts discussing wage disputes with any MTSO that is currently on this list will not be removed.  If/when the wage debt(s) are satisified, the wage dispute guidelines for MTStars will be reinforced. If you have any questions about p ...

ATSI Listed On New MTSO NonPayment List -- SM
Aug 11, 2011

Unfortunately, after working with ATSI's CEO (David Shepherd), this MTSO still has not paid outstanding wages and/or contract debts to MTs and other MT-related staff. Please note the new MTSO NonPayment List posted at the top of the Company board.  Posts discussing wage disputes with any MTSO that is currently on this list will not be removed.  If/when the wage debt(s) are satisified, the wage dispute guidelines for MTStars will be reinforced. If you have any questions about p ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Clearly "lancet" Insulin Listed In Med List.. Sm
Mar 12, 2012

I have slowed it way down and sped up, and it is clearly lan set.  Not Lantus.  I have archived lancet insulin, and everyone says it must be "Lantus" on those questions, because Lancet is the blood stick checker.  So...I am wondering if there is a "lancet" device that delivers insulin that I am missing, or do you think this is a flag? MEDICATIONS: Humalog, hydrochlorothiazide, Lancet insulin, Plavix, metoprolol, and lisinopril.  ...

Word And Spelling Help Please
Feb 25, 2010

I have checked about 6 online dictionaries and googled it and can not find spelling for s/l tympanonomoscopy.  Any ENT people out there who can confirm the spelling of this?  He is saying tym-pan-o-ma-scopy.  This is a toddler with possible otitis media (as most of you probably guessed). ...

Word Spelling
Mar 29, 2011

Help!!  Is it written nonsurgically or non-surgically? ...

Dictates Drug List With DMT 5-MeO. Sm
Mar 06, 2011

methamphetamine, marijuana, ecstasy, mushrooms, PCP, DMT, 5-MeO, peyote, LSD, alcohol, and tobacco. (the commas are not dictated).  I am questioning the DMT, 5-MeO, because I find 5-MeO-DMT and one thing??  How to type?  ...

In Drug List. S/l Mer Pen A Dene.
Dec 08, 2011

? ...

Looking For Drug In A List Of Medications, S/l Apria, Sm
Jun 06, 2011

past medical history includes  Sleep apnea.  Hypertension. Seasonal allergies. Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The patient is being seen for anemia.  ...

Shorthand Drug List Needed!
Nov 23, 2011

I'm starting a new account this week and all drugs are to be done in all CAPS.  Does anyone have a Shorthand file that contains drugs only that they'd be willing to share?  It's only if the expansions are not upper case, I just need something to get started with.  Thanks in advance! ...

Med Drug List. S/l Turb En A Fene.
Dec 09, 2011

:)   ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/l *urochaksaw* - It Is In The Meds List.
Feb 02, 2010

nm   ...

Drug List S/l Acidic Liptan Or Acitic Glyptan 100 Mg
May 10, 2012

Med history:  Morbid obesity. Diabetes mellitus. Hyperlipidemia. Hypertension. ...

How To Import An Abbreviations List Into MS Word's AutoCorrect
Jun 25, 2014

HELP!  I have searched high and low looking for the instructions on how to take an abbreviations list and import it into MS Word's AutoCorrect.  There is hardly no info online about this.  I guess it can be done, but it takes some doing. Could someone be kind enough to delineate all the steps in doing this, or at least point out a website that explains how to do this?  I can put the abbrev file into any form - excel, CSV, you name it.  It's just importing it i ...

Anybody Know The Exact Times We Were Down
Jun 12, 2012

I didn't do a ticket, but I'm assuming we do get paid down time if it happened during our scheduled hours, as we have before.  ...

Is There A Keyboard Shortcut For Bulleted/Ordered List In Word? Nm
Jun 12, 2010

nm ...

The Exact Dates Of This Quarter?
Oct 01, 2014

Don't know why they can't just start at the beginning of a month rather than jack around with payperiods, etc.  Or are we back to beginning with the month?  ...

Drug Name Given In List Of Broad-spectum Antibiotics S/l "New-mast"
Aug 13, 2011

x ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Drug List Sounds Like "zubatrofam" Topically.
Oct 11, 2010

:) ...

Drug Sounds Like "danz A Trol" See List.
Oct 19, 2010

1.       Metronidazole. 2.       Extended release morphine. 3.       Naloxone 4.       Neurontin. 5.       "Danza trol" 6.       Oxycodone as needed.  ...

Drug List, Doc Spells "Calaisan"
Jul 09, 2012

Drug list:  "Calaisan". Metformin.   Accupril 40 b.i.d.   Verelan. K-Dur. Med history:  B-cell lymphoma. Hypertension. Arthritis. Diabetes. ...

Drug List S/l "o Ma" (rhymes With Coma).
Jul 19, 2012

Ativan. __.  s/l OMA (no letters before or after.  not soma).  Compazine. Zofran. Triple mix. Mouthwash. Hydrocodone. Only medical history is treating lymphoma.  ...

Drug Word
Feb 24, 2010

This drug sounds like "emitamen" 60 mg.  Any ideas? ...

Drug List S/l "doo Tare A"
Sep 25, 2013

ADHD. Depression. Chronic back pain with history of lumbar spine diskectomy. Breast cancer. ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

Sular E.E.S.? Drug Word
Oct 27, 2012

Doc is listing patient's list of allergies. He says what sounds like "Sular E.E.S" but I'm not certain as I can't find a verifable source. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Spelling Versus Not Spelling
Feb 11, 2011

I never thought I'd say this, but a dictator can do too much spelling.  There is one at my company who spells out every single medication.  While this is normally helpful, this doctor's pronounciation leaves a little to be desired.  It would be much simpler for him to just say the name of the medication.  ...