A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wedge resection showed aggregates of "resturmberg" cells. sm - traci

Posted: Oct 05, 2010

The wedge resection biopsy of the left lingula mass demonstrated Hodgkin’s lymphoma with a nodular sclerosing type demonstrating areas of the thoracoscopy specimen demonstrated aggregates of "resturmberg" cells within the inflammatory myeloid with intertwining in sclerosing fibrosis.

Got it...Reed-Sternberg - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Mean Wedge Pressure Of 70?
Jul 29, 2011

Mean wedge pressure of 70?  Doc has southern accent and I'm not finding a lot on echocardiogram mean wedge pressure of 7 or 70?  Possible 70? Thanks ...

S/l Epley Cells?
Sep 07, 2010

Epley cells ...

Oncocytic Cells.....
Mar 08, 2011

Doc is saying the oncocytic cells are in a s/l nessick configuration.  TIA ...

S/l Aganasi Cells - Nasal
Oct 14, 2009

s/l aganasi cells in the nose.  Also, used s/l Miragel ...

Talking About Blood Cells S/l Rue Low...
Oct 26, 2010

s/l rue low...then goes on with platelet count ...

Urinalysis... PU Epithelial Cells??
Nov 15, 2010

Urinalysis was significant for "p.u." epithelial cells.... I can't verify if this is correct. Anyone know?? thanks ahead of time! ...

Nucleated Red Blood Cells
Jan 08, 2012

Doc dictates "nucleated red blood cells with 0.5 thousand per cubic millimeter."  How do you transcibe? Thanks! ...

Cells Stained Positive For S/l Kay Nanna Free.
Jan 09, 2012

Pathology revealed 5 out of 5 lymph nodes consistent with poorly differentiated carcinoma.  The cells were positive for CAM5.2, p63, "s/l kay nana free, CK7, and negative for S-100, PR, ER, TTF-1, CK20, and vimentin.  Morphologic features and immunoprofile consistent with a metastatic carcinoma with squamous features. kay nalla three?       ...

S/l Dartoville Resection
Nov 07, 2009

Doing thorascopic procedure and doc states the lung tumor is adherent to the apex of hte chest and would require a what s/l dartoville type procedure.  I haven't been able to find anything close to this.  Has anyone ever heard of a procedure that sounds like this? Thank you! ...

S/l Ostragroma Resection Ortho
Jul 21, 2011

ligament reconstruction, peroneal tendon reconstruction, (S/L ostragroma) resectionand ankle scope and debridement. The patient's wounds were checked today and looked to be in good condition. ...

Drug S/l Lax-eze Pt Had Stomach Resection. Tia
Apr 09, 2012

x ...

Colon Resection Word
Jun 21, 2013

Dictated:  "... at which time I performed a colon resection for perforated rectum secondary to a s/l SIR-kir-uhl ulcer." He says it very clearly - not circular, not sacral - but he might be mispronouncing it.     Any help appreciated, thanks!   ...

Brain Surgery For Tumor Resection
Jun 09, 2014

I am typing a surgery for brain tumor resection using Stealth navigation system, looking for a word that sounds like "Luken's trap." I cannot verify this.  ...

Knee Surgery S/l 'placa Resection"
Sep 18, 2012

Patient is undergoing surgery for a possible medial meniscus tear.  Doc says the surgery is "placa" resection. Help??? ...

Submucous Resection Of Inferior Turbinates - Does This Sound Right?
Nov 15, 2012

Does the word humming seem right in the first sentence?  I thought maybe there is a specific name for the type of handpiece or wand but I can't seem to find that.  These are his exact words. "Anterior stab incisions were created for submucosal resection with Coblation handpiece humming 45 degree reflex wand.  Settings of 4 and 2 were used.  Three separate submucous tunnels were created anterior to posteriorly with the Coblation foot pedal activated for 12 seconds." &nb ...

Transverse Vaginal Septum Resection Perineal ?
Feb 28, 2013

Can anyone help me with this word? The procedure says: "Transverse vaginal septum resection perineal ___." s/l roth-e-um Maybe she could be saying perineum ___? Thanks. ...

Oncology Patient Is Status Post A (s/l Talo) Pancreas Resection
Aug 15, 2010

My GP is wandering into new fields on me.... The patient is status post a (s/l talo) pancreas resection for cancer on 06/29/2010. Not sure if this should be Talar Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.   ...

Chest X-ray Showed
Mar 21, 2011

Chest x-ray showed cardiomegaly with s/l perihaligus" disease and possible pulmonary edema.... help, stuck... ...

Gastrografin Showed There Is No (s/l String)... - Nm
May 08, 2013

NM ...

EKG Showed VT Wave Inversions Anteriorly
Feb 19, 2014

EKG showed VT wave inversions anteriorly. Is VT wave correct? ...

Laboratory Work Showed An EKG With Sinus Tachycardia
Jan 27, 2010

CHART NOTE Laboratory work showed an EKG with sinus tachycardia, 15.7 white count, and hemoglobin 17.8.  Can somebody tell me if this is punctuated right?  ...

Cardiology Workup S/l Showed No Previous Apices
Aug 08, 2010

s/l showed no previous apices.  ...

Catheterization Showed PVR Was 353 S/l Dines Per Cm To The Power Of -5 Per Seconds. Nm
Jul 18, 2014

X ...

Brain MRI Showed Acute Infarct In Left S/l Sub Enjalur
Dec 23, 2009

MRI of the brain showed acute infarct in the left "sub injalur", basal ganglion, left frontal, and frontoparietal areas. ...

Initial Cell Count Revealed 33,280 S/l "nucleated" Cells
Jan 12, 2011

Leukocyte dehydrogenase was greater than 4200 and the initial cell count revealed 33,280 s/l "nucleated" cells with 80% s/l "grans" and 15% monos. ...

DaTscan Showed Asymmetric S/l Radiotration Noted In The Basal Ganglia - Sm
Jan 29, 2015

He says this is consistent with Parkinson's.   ...

The Patient Had An Ultrasound Of The Scrotum Which Showed Diffuse Mental Health Rigidity
Jul 02, 2010

Hahahaha. ...

White Blood Cell Scan And Sulfur Colloid Exam Both Showed - Sm
Mar 30, 2010

no s/l sin-do-graph-ic evidence for any acute infectious process.   ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

72 Hour EEG Showed Paroxysmal Sharply *concord Thader* In The Left Temporal Area? Thanks. Nm
Aug 06, 2010

nm ...