A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

72 hour EEG showed paroxysmal sharply *concord thader* in the left temporal area? Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Aug 06, 2010

nm

could you be hearing "sharply contoured waveform(s)" - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks. It is contoured but I do not hear waveform. It s/l *thader*? Thanks. nm - wilson

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Figured it out. It is theta (type of wave). Thanks again. nm - wilson

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

contoured theta? - memyselfandi

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

CT Left Temporal Bones
Dec 11, 2012

CT left temporal bone: "The __ is intact". It sounds like "scoot-um". Patient has sinus disease and prior left mastoidectomy. ...

Brain MRI Showed Acute Infarct In Left S/l Sub Enjalur
Dec 23, 2009

MRI of the brain showed acute infarct in the left "sub injalur", basal ganglion, left frontal, and frontoparietal areas. ...

There Is Presence Of Mildly **cellulitic** Area Over The Left Knee
Feb 03, 2010

x ...

CAT Scan Showed *verner* Stroke And A Superior Cerebellar Stroke On The Left Side. Thanks. Nm
Sep 21, 2010

nm ...

S/l "light Poma In The Left Lumbar Area"
Jan 11, 2010

am I hearing that right? want to make sure. thanks. ...

The Patient Does Not Have (sl) *centra* Or *central* *ventricular Paroxysmal Tachycardia* NM
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

What Do You Type If "showed" Or "is" Or "revealed" Is Left Out?
Nov 30, 2010

I am seeing this a lot lately. I am on a verbatim acct, and the doctor will often state lab results or diagnostic test results in a paragraph like this:  "urinalysis WBCs present, nitrites.... etc." I can't really add a colon because it is in a paragraph and I can't make it into a heading. What should I type or what symbol should I use if I can't add any words to the sentence? TIA, this one has been stumping me lately. ...

Temporal Artery S/l Obsee
Oct 23, 2010

"The patient had an abscess at the temporal artery of s/l obsee."  The part that I am hearing as "of" might be part of the actual term  Any ideas? Thanks for any help. ...

Bifrontal, Temporal, And Parietal
Dec 25, 2011

The Doc says "her headache is in the bifrontal, temporal, and parietal regions." Is there any chance that he is saying bifrontotemporal and parietal instead of what I have in quotes????? Thanks for any advice regarding this! ...

Excision Of Right (temple Or Temporal) Lesion?? Cannot Tell Which He Is Saying.
Feb 15, 2011

x ...

Can Sutures Be Removed "sharply"?
Dec 03, 2009

I believe the doctor is saying   The lateral incision s/l sutures were removed sharply. The patient had  below knee amputations. TIA. ...

What Is The Average Line Rate Per Hour Or Per 8 Hour Shift?
Apr 21, 2011

Hi:I am make incentive based on minutes, but I work on a system that lets me check how many lines and minutes I have typed in a day also. Just in case I have to get another job based on lines, I wanted to know what is the average amount of lines per hour or per 8 hour shift. Thanks for the advice in advance. MeL ...

Just Wondering What You Make Per Hour, Based On A 40-hour Week...sm
Jul 26, 2013

I know none of us get paid by the hour, but I was just wondering if any of you have ever figured out just how much you earn per hour, based on a 40-hour week. I'm just trying to figure out where I fit in. I seem to be earning $16-18/hour give or take based on how my week goes.  ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Chest X-ray Showed
Mar 21, 2011

Chest x-ray showed cardiomegaly with s/l perihaligus" disease and possible pulmonary edema.... help, stuck... ...

Average Per Hour With 0.75 Or 0.375 Versus $12.00 Per Hour
Mar 31, 2014

My transcription job was always paid by the hour. I was laid off and they recently offered me a temp position with them making $12.00 an hour.  I was also offered a positon that pays 7.5 and 3.5 cpl.  The $12.00 is employee status for a small local company I worked for over 9 years.  The other is an IC position.  Do you think I would make more with the $12.00 an hour or the per line production rate?  I have never done production by line work so I'm not sur ...

Gastrografin Showed There Is No (s/l String)... - Nm
May 08, 2013

NM ...

EKG Showed VT Wave Inversions Anteriorly
Feb 19, 2014

EKG showed VT wave inversions anteriorly. Is VT wave correct? ...

Laboratory Work Showed An EKG With Sinus Tachycardia
Jan 27, 2010

CHART NOTE Laboratory work showed an EKG with sinus tachycardia, 15.7 white count, and hemoglobin 17.8.  Can somebody tell me if this is punctuated right?  ...

Cardiology Workup S/l Showed No Previous Apices
Aug 08, 2010

s/l showed no previous apices.  ...

Catheterization Showed PVR Was 353 S/l Dines Per Cm To The Power Of -5 Per Seconds. Nm
Jul 18, 2014

X ...

DaTscan Showed Asymmetric S/l Radiotration Noted In The Basal Ganglia - Sm
Jan 29, 2015

He says this is consistent with Parkinson's.   ...

The Patient Had An Ultrasound Of The Scrotum Which Showed Diffuse Mental Health Rigidity
Jul 02, 2010

Hahahaha. ...

White Blood Cell Scan And Sulfur Colloid Exam Both Showed - Sm
Mar 30, 2010

no s/l sin-do-graph-ic evidence for any acute infectious process.   ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

Anyone Else In The Dallas Area?
Oct 14, 2009

I've not met many MT's in this area. ...

S/l Indoperiscapular Area
Feb 03, 2010

The patient is having trouble with his right shoulder.   He has tenderness in his s/l indoperiscapular area. tia. ...