A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

urinalysis... PU epithelial cells?? - cloudy28

Posted: Nov 15, 2010

Urinalysis was significant for "p.u." epithelial cells.... I can't verify if this is correct. Anyone know?? thanks ahead of time!

can you hear "few" epithelial cells? - nycmt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

That's it! Thank you! - Cloudy28

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks! I don't know how I missed that one!

Similar Messages:

Urinalysis Help Me!
Oct 31, 2011

Urinalysis:  RBC 2-5, WBC greater than 50, hyaline casts, 2-5 bacteria, a large leukocyte esterase.   anybody know of a good UA resource - where to put commas slows me down every time if a doc doesn't breathe while he dictates! ...

Need Help With A Urinalysis Word
Apr 05, 2010

Has anyone heard a doctor say "bacti"  (or Bac-T?) on a urinalysis?  Is this short for "bacteria"? Here's the sentence: "Urinalysis reveals WBCs too numerous to count, occasional RBCs, and (S/L "bacti or bactee") 1+".   Thanks in advance for any advice! Typingly, Stumped MT ...

Sero Urinalysis ?
Jun 18, 2010

She very clearly says "sero urinalysis" ? Is this correct, haven't heard of it and cannot document it. ...

Urinalysis Results Help Please
Aug 26, 2011

Sentence is: We proceeded with a UA which showed trace ketones, small blood, small bilirubin. However, no bacteria and only 1-3 red blood cells, 1-3 white blood cells but 30-40 s/l "hilar cast" ...

Urinalysis Term: Positive For S/l Bio
Dec 06, 2010

I am transcribing someone new to me. He gives urinalysis results: Positive for blood, positive for nitrites, positive for bio? I am thinking biologicals but cannot document. He has said it twice so far and clearly. Any help is appreciated, thanks.   ...

Urinalysis...what Is It About The Word NITRITE That They Just Can't Get Right?!
Jun 26, 2015

It doesn't matter if it's an MD, PA, NP...it seems at least 99% of them say NITRATE in regards to a urinalysis and they are saying is incredibly clearly.  Such an anger trigger for me for some reason.  :-D ...

S/l Epley Cells?
Sep 07, 2010

Epley cells ...

Oncocytic Cells.....
Mar 08, 2011

Doc is saying the oncocytic cells are in a s/l nessick configuration.  TIA ...

Urinalysis Sounds Like INRH And HG Was Negative
Oct 21, 2010

in urinalysis sounds like "INRH and HG was negative." any ideas ...

S/l Aganasi Cells - Nasal
Oct 14, 2009

s/l aganasi cells in the nose.  Also, used s/l Miragel ...

Talking About Blood Cells S/l Rue Low...
Oct 26, 2010

s/l rue low...then goes on with platelet count ...

Nucleated Red Blood Cells
Jan 08, 2012

Doc dictates "nucleated red blood cells with 0.5 thousand per cubic millimeter."  How do you transcibe? Thanks! ...

Urine Analysis Versus Urinalysis--is There Any Difference?
Dec 30, 2009

I think this doctor might be saying "urine analysis" as there seems to be a slight pause between the two words.  I've always gone with "urinalysis," so I'm wondering if there is any significant difference between the two terms.  Anybody know? ...

Cells Stained Positive For S/l Kay Nanna Free.
Jan 09, 2012

Pathology revealed 5 out of 5 lymph nodes consistent with poorly differentiated carcinoma.  The cells were positive for CAM5.2, p63, "s/l kay nana free, CK7, and negative for S-100, PR, ER, TTF-1, CK20, and vimentin.  Morphologic features and immunoprofile consistent with a metastatic carcinoma with squamous features. kay nalla three?       ...

Wedge Resection Showed Aggregates Of "resturmberg" Cells. Sm
Oct 05, 2010

The wedge resection biopsy of the left lingula mass demonstrated Hodgkin’s lymphoma with a nodular sclerosing type demonstrating areas of the thoracoscopy specimen demonstrated aggregates of "resturmberg" cells within the inflammatory myeloid with intertwining in sclerosing fibrosis. ...

Initial Cell Count Revealed 33,280 S/l "nucleated" Cells
Jan 12, 2011

Leukocyte dehydrogenase was greater than 4200 and the initial cell count revealed 33,280 s/l "nucleated" cells with 80% s/l "grans" and 15% monos. ...

Urinalysis:  Blood Positive, Protein Positive
Jun 02, 2010

Urinalysis:  Blood positive, protein positive, 30-40 dublisees(???) 80-99 rbusees ...

CBC Count,s/l "four Red" Sickle Cells
Nov 08, 2014

I am doing lab values and they give the hemoglobin, hematocrit and platelet count and then it  sounds like 4 red sickle cells were noted.  I know sickle cells were noted, and I am trying to figure out what the s/l 4 red is .  Thanks in advance for any help ...

Increased LDH, Increased Enucleated Cells And The Increased __________size In The Specimen.
Jan 11, 2011

Not sure if enucleated cells is correct and can't understand 'blank' - sounds like infasize??? ...