A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

initial cell count revealed 33,280 s/l "nucleated" cells - SM please

Posted: Jan 12, 2011

Leukocyte dehydrogenase was greater than 4200 and the initial cell count revealed 33,280 s/l "nucleated" cells with 80% s/l "grans" and 15% monos.

Stumped...sm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
Nucleated is correct. Gran probably short for granulocytes.

Similar Messages:

Nucleated Red Blood Cells
Jan 08, 2012

Doc dictates "nucleated red blood cells with 0.5 thousand per cubic millimeter."  How do you transcibe? Thanks! ...

White Cell Count 27.6000?
Apr 23, 2010

Does it sound right for a white cell count to be 27.6000.  (He stated 27-point-6000).   Looks odd to me but thought I'd ask. ...

White Blood Cell Count
Nov 29, 2011

Doc says 4.6000 wbc cell count....is this correct?  how should this be written??   ...

Doctor Dictates The White Blood Cell Count As 12.3 Thousand
Oct 21, 2009

I have not heard this in a long time and I forget how to transcribe it.  The doctor dictates the white blood cell count as 12.3 thousand.  Do I leave it like that, or is it 12,300??? TIA ...

CBC Count,s/l "four Red" Sickle Cells
Nov 08, 2014

I am doing lab values and they give the hemoglobin, hematocrit and platelet count and then it  sounds like 4 red sickle cells were noted.  I know sickle cells were noted, and I am trying to figure out what the s/l 4 red is .  Thanks in advance for any help ...

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Remove Automatic Initial Caps In Word
Jan 16, 2015

I appreciate it.  Making me nuts with do-overs in the middle of a sentence.  Thanks for anyone's help. ...

Blood Work Revealed DON 27?
Jan 13, 2010

No idea.  Next is something 1.9, hemoglobin 11.8.  Any help would be great. ...

I'm Starting To Demand To Know A Line Rate In Initial Contact W/company
Feb 06, 2011

... or they tapdance around the question, I'll bluntly refuse right then and there. I saw some positive remarks, so I thought, on here not long ago so I applied to FastChart.  Then after that, find comments about their low pay rate.  I just got a response back from them after about 2 weeks.  Unless someone is truly desperate and needs to take anything they can get, please try to start demanding a line rate before you waste your time testing and jumping through all those hoo ...

Arthroscopy Revealed Hypertrophic S/l Villous Synovitis
Jun 14, 2011

x ...

S/l Epley Cells?
Sep 07, 2010

Epley cells ...

Oncocytic Cells.....
Mar 08, 2011

Doc is saying the oncocytic cells are in a s/l nessick configuration.  TIA ...

S/l Aganasi Cells - Nasal
Oct 14, 2009

s/l aganasi cells in the nose.  Also, used s/l Miragel ...

Talking About Blood Cells S/l Rue Low...
Oct 26, 2010

s/l rue low...then goes on with platelet count ...

Urinalysis... PU Epithelial Cells??
Nov 15, 2010

Urinalysis was significant for "p.u." epithelial cells.... I can't verify if this is correct. Anyone know?? thanks ahead of time! ...

Cells Stained Positive For S/l Kay Nanna Free.
Jan 09, 2012

Pathology revealed 5 out of 5 lymph nodes consistent with poorly differentiated carcinoma.  The cells were positive for CAM5.2, p63, "s/l kay nana free, CK7, and negative for S-100, PR, ER, TTF-1, CK20, and vimentin.  Morphologic features and immunoprofile consistent with a metastatic carcinoma with squamous features. kay nalla three?       ...

On Psych Discharge "__" Status: Voluntary After Initial Blue Sheet.
Dec 02, 2010

Just getting started with this contract, and I need the heading for this statement to make the template...for the life of me, I cant remember what the heading should be...??   "__" Status:  Voluntary or Involuntary.  ...

ESL Doc.....s/l "term Initial" Pregnancy??? The Procedure Dilatation And Curettage And Hys
May 24, 2010

x ...

Ine Count Program That Works With Word And Doesn't Count Blank Lines?
Feb 18, 2012

Does anyone know of a line count program that works with Word and doesn't count blank lines? ...

Line Count - Is MTStars Flash Count And/or Abacus Equivocal
Feb 27, 2010

I usually use the line count built into the Word program itself.  Is MTStars flash count and/or abacus equivocal ??  Any one program better than the other ??  TIA ...

Initial Cap "mom" In A Whole String Of Relatives?
Dec 21, 2014

He says patient lives with a whole string of relatives; mom, father, paternal grandmother, p grf,  sister, and so on.   Are we supposed to then cap every single person in that sentence?   It seems overkill.   He says the standard  "mom said this..."  "mom reports that..." and I know to cap that. ...

*bases* Hemoglobin 9.5, White Count 8.1, Platelet Count 208,000
Nov 08, 2012

On admission *bases* hemoglobin 9.5, white count 8.1, platelet count 208,000, and normal BUN and creatinine. Does this make sense? Should it be basis? This is under Laboratory Data for a Discharge Summary. ...

Is This Right - Heart Revealed Normal "buccal" Activity
Oct 30, 2009

thanks much! ...

Pelvic Exam Revealed The S/l "tuft" To Be Healed --OB/GYN, Nm
Feb 11, 2015

. ...

Pathology Revealed "pink Red 10" Tissues.
Apr 24, 2012

Thoracic laminectomy with a resection of intradural and intramedullary spinal cord.  Pathology revealed multiple "pink red ten" tissues that were submitted in a piecemeal fashion and consistent with anaplastic ependymoma grade III. ...

Does Count Score Mean Line Count In Fluency?
Sep 20, 2013

x ...

Wedge Resection Showed Aggregates Of "resturmberg" Cells. Sm
Oct 05, 2010

The wedge resection biopsy of the left lingula mass demonstrated Hodgkin’s lymphoma with a nodular sclerosing type demonstrating areas of the thoracoscopy specimen demonstrated aggregates of "resturmberg" cells within the inflammatory myeloid with intertwining in sclerosing fibrosis. ...

A Repeat Transrectal Biopsy Of The Prostate Revealed Atypical S/l "repair" Or "rapara
Jan 24, 2011

A repeat transrectal biopsy of the prostate was performed revealing atypical s/l "repair" or "rapara" consistent with radiotherapy in all the obtained core specimens.  ...

Line Count Software - Anyone Have MP Count?
Apr 01, 2010

Anyone have MP Count?  I used it a few years ago, but my computer crashed so I no longer have it.  I'm not sure if this IC job is gonna work out so I'm not wanting to buy a program at this point. Any advice? Thanks. ...

Character Count/line Count
Feb 23, 2011

Is this correct? I type 70,000 characters a day. I am paid by the 65 character line so I would divide 70,000 by 65 to get 1076, then multiple that by pay per line, say $.10 and get $107. If this is not correct then what is the formula? And what is the average number of lines per day? Thanks so much for the info. ...

How To Not Count Template In Line Count
Jun 25, 2012

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the easiest way to not count template lines when trying to invoice? I get a line count through Word, but I hear that Word counts blank spaces as well.  I downloaded and use Flash Count, but it includes all 65 character lines, I beleive including the template headings.  I hope this makes sense.  Please help!! ...