A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l dartoville resection - nikki

Posted: Nov 07, 2009

Doing thorascopic procedure and doc states the lung tumor is adherent to the apex of hte chest and would require a what s/l dartoville type procedure.  I haven't been able to find anything close to this.  Has anyone ever heard of a procedure that sounds like this?

Thank you!

The actual sentence might be helpful. - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't find anything either, but maybe the sentence would help.

Resection... - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
I found "Datrevelle technique." Hope that helps.

using Dartevelle - thanks MT17! - nikki

[ In Reply To ..]
You are a lifesaver! Have a wonderful day!

Similar Messages:

S/l Ostragroma Resection Ortho
Jul 21, 2011

ligament reconstruction, peroneal tendon reconstruction, (S/L ostragroma) resectionand ankle scope and debridement. The patient's wounds were checked today and looked to be in good condition. ...

Drug S/l Lax-eze Pt Had Stomach Resection. Tia
Apr 09, 2012

x ...

Colon Resection Word
Jun 21, 2013

Dictated:  "... at which time I performed a colon resection for perforated rectum secondary to a s/l SIR-kir-uhl ulcer." He says it very clearly - not circular, not sacral - but he might be mispronouncing it.     Any help appreciated, thanks!   ...

Brain Surgery For Tumor Resection
Jun 09, 2014

I am typing a surgery for brain tumor resection using Stealth navigation system, looking for a word that sounds like "Luken's trap." I cannot verify this.  ...

Knee Surgery S/l 'placa Resection"
Sep 18, 2012

Patient is undergoing surgery for a possible medial meniscus tear.  Doc says the surgery is "placa" resection. Help??? ...

Submucous Resection Of Inferior Turbinates - Does This Sound Right?
Nov 15, 2012

Does the word humming seem right in the first sentence?  I thought maybe there is a specific name for the type of handpiece or wand but I can't seem to find that.  These are his exact words. "Anterior stab incisions were created for submucosal resection with Coblation handpiece humming 45 degree reflex wand.  Settings of 4 and 2 were used.  Three separate submucous tunnels were created anterior to posteriorly with the Coblation foot pedal activated for 12 seconds." &nb ...

Transverse Vaginal Septum Resection Perineal ?
Feb 28, 2013

Can anyone help me with this word? The procedure says: "Transverse vaginal septum resection perineal ___." s/l roth-e-um Maybe she could be saying perineum ___? Thanks. ...

Oncology Patient Is Status Post A (s/l Talo) Pancreas Resection
Aug 15, 2010

My GP is wandering into new fields on me.... The patient is status post a (s/l talo) pancreas resection for cancer on 06/29/2010. Not sure if this should be Talar Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.   ...

Resection Of Lesion Along Her Left "mina Cura" Line, In The Region
Dec 05, 2011

:) ...

Wedge Resection Showed Aggregates Of "resturmberg" Cells. Sm
Oct 05, 2010

The wedge resection biopsy of the left lingula mass demonstrated Hodgkin’s lymphoma with a nodular sclerosing type demonstrating areas of the thoracoscopy specimen demonstrated aggregates of "resturmberg" cells within the inflammatory myeloid with intertwining in sclerosing fibrosis. ...

Oncology Term Regarding Tumor Resection- S/l "caster Edge"
Dec 15, 2010

The word in question s/l "caster", and it happens to be a basaloid neoplasm (eccrine spiradenoma) with atypical features. "The tumor was completely excised, but the _______ edge of the lesion approached to within 2 mm of the deep resection margin." Thanks in advance for your help.   ...

Left Hemipelvectomy Of "zone" Resection Primarily 2 But Also, 3 And 1,
Mar 08, 2011

For chondrosarcoma.  Does the pelvis have zones?  ...

S/l "pechu" Cast After Gastroc Strayer Resection? Nm
Sep 04, 2014

nm ...

Right Wrist "Darrow" Resection . Nm
Jun 28, 2011