A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

the patient had an ultrasound of the scrotum which showed diffuse mental health rigidity - just me

Posted: Jul 02, 2010

Hahahaha.

Adds credence to the theory of where the male brain resides. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Was he in a "blue" mood? - nm - LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Was that ASR? - What should it have been?

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't even think what really would have been dictated. What was it?

yes it was ASR. I cannot remember what it was supposed to be. just thought it was funny at the tim - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
It amazes me what it comes up with. Different things within the same report. It obviously has a long way to go. I was wondering if we are actually editing off shored work!?

Similar Messages:

Do Any Of You Ever Take A Mental Health Day
Mar 28, 2012

I just feel like calling up the CCM and saying, "I just cannot type 1 more word today." I dont want to let her down, or let the work get behind, but I just need a break today. ...

She Has Actual Rigidity More Than *apendageal* Rigidity. Thanks. Nm
Dec 01, 2009

nm ...

Mental Health Supplement Name
Jun 03, 2012

Patient was recently diagnosed with moderately advanced Alzheimer's dementia with no other dianoses known at this time.  He was brought into the facility with a list of meds.  He is on a mental health supplement that is dictated as "memory glow".  I am not finding it anywhere and doc sounded unsure when dictating it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Here is the list of meds: Calcium 600mg b.i.d. Furosemide 20mg every morning. Lipoflavonoid plus caplet ...

Mental Health Insurance Coverage
Mar 10, 2014

If you would not mind sharing, I would please like to ask what type of insurance coverage you have for mental health, such as seeing a psychologist/therapist.  I live in Missouri and work in an office.  My son sees a therapist while away at school for depression and my insurance here will pay 80% - after a $650 deductible.  If you would not mind to share, I am interested in knowing if others have a similar insurance plan.  They say that mental health is not "healthcare," ...

Part-time Transcription Opportunity In Mental Health Clinic/Bronx, NY
Sep 25, 2013

Wednesdays and Thursdays only. Must have medical terminology, knowledge of ICD-V codes, fast typing, Spanish speaking very helpful. Send resume to Samantha G. at 212-481-9582. ...

Patient First Health Insurance
Jul 26, 2014

Can anyone please tell me what the monthly premium would be for family coverage for Patient First health insurance? Thanks.  ...

There Is No Tenderness Or Rigidity
May 27, 2010

ABDOMEN:  There is no tenderness or rigidity. OR ABDOMEN:  There are no tenderness or rigidity. I got an error today for typing IS instead of ARE.  Are does not even sound right when speaking the sentence.  Just curious if I am wrong. ...

OB Ultrasound S/l ADAC Ultrasound
May 02, 2011

s/l ADAC ultrasound which is used to determine breech presentation? ...

Diffuse Debility?
Apr 07, 2010

Does diffuse debility make sense?  It sure sounds like diffuse.  It does not sound like he is saying decreased.  Thanks.  ...

Diffused Diffuse
May 31, 2011

Is it the patient has diffused arthritis or is the patient has diffuse arthritis? ...

Diffuse (type/tight) Edema
May 26, 2013

bibasilar crackles and diffuse (s/l type/tight) rhonchi   ASR typed tight  ...

Mental Nodes?
Jan 01, 2010

Patient has toothache.  On physical exam, HEENT - maxillary region has swelling and tenderness, no erythema noted, sl "no mental nodes."  Please help. ...

Mental Block With L4-5 And 5-1? Is It L5 T1
Jul 16, 2010

He is definitely saying L4-5 and 5-1 and I am thinking it is L5, T1?  What else could it be.  Says this many times for the OP note.   Thanks for any help!! ...

Help On Mental Status.
Nov 07, 2011

Help. I am missing a word in this section "Her speech was normal rate and on volume ___ and latency." It sounds like she is saying prosey. Thanks for the help.  ! ...

Mental Exam
Oct 07, 2012

Am transcribing a psychiatric evaluation and am sure doc is saying under symptoms of PTSD, that patient suffers from nightmares and hypervision. I can't find hypervison anywhere, and no, it is not hypervigilance. Is anyone familar with hypervison? ...

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...

Mental Disorder In Child
Jun 04, 2010

The patient is 17 and has a longstanding history of "s/l trigluterimania"...she is also anxious. any ideas? TIA ...

Mental Status Examination
Apr 08, 2011

Cannot quite make out if dictator is saying, "form of thought disorganized"  or "formal thought disorganized".  I believe it would be form of thought......any ideas anyone????  Thanks. ...

Mental Status Exam Help. SM TIA
May 31, 2012

On mental status exam, patient was appropriately dressed and without signs of s/l *habicturation*.   I think I'm hearing deterioration in there but could not quite figure out the rest of it. =( ...

Mental Status Exam
Dec 11, 2014

Psychomotorly restless.  Is this a word? ...

GV Ultrasound??
Jun 28, 2010

Elderly patient brought in to ED for eval of chest pain and seen by GI doc.  Cardiac evaluation was negative and Dr. XXX xxx, his gastroenterologist thought his symptoms were related to gallstones noted on be s/l "GV" ultrasound. ...

Ultrasound
Sep 14, 2010

GYN: Ultrasound reveals a large amount of bowel and stool, bile in stool, bile and stool? which one? Thanks   ...

OB Ultrasound Is It GPP, GBP ? Pls
Jun 11, 2012

Bedside ultrasound showed cephalic presentation with s/l "GBB, GPP, GBP" of 4.7 ...

Mini Mental Status Exam
Jan 19, 2010

Dr. clearly says "mini mental status exam" can the Mini Mental State Examination be referred to as status? and should it be caps? or is it okay mini-mental state exam? (or status) ...

Umm... Why Dont These Mental Midgets Realize That
Mar 04, 2010

is the DICTATORS?!   THEY are the ones being sloppy and negligent, not the MT who is trying like hell to understand what on earth they're saying.   If hospitals had to pay a premium to get the dictation of their sloppy-guys transcribed, maybe they'd think twice about hiring them in the first place.  ...

Mental Status Exam Axis I
Nov 02, 2011

Mental status review, axis I diagnosis sounds like "frontal auget disorder, mild" or "formal augete disorder, mild?"  I could be way off but that is what it sounds like??? Any help??? Thanks!   ...

S/l Merchan Ultrasound
Nov 17, 2009

s/l merchant ultrasound?  TIA ...

Gallbladder Ultrasound Help
Jul 02, 2010

Ultrasound showed small echogenic ____ s/l non-shedding focus.  Differential diagnosis was polyp versus _____ s/l timif active sludge, but there is no _____ sl/l shedding calculus.  (Her shedding sounds like sharing). ...

Abdominal Ultrasound
Aug 01, 2010

Multiple gray-scale and color flow images of the __________ were performed The __________ appears slightly prominent with a length of approximately 2 cm.  Sounds like she is saying "pillars".  HUH???? ...

IUP On Ultrasound S/l Blinks
Oct 29, 2010

This patient's food poisoning turned out to be a surprise pregnancy! She undergoes an ultrasound, and doc says: "Ultrasound indicated an intrauterine pregnancy with s/l something something blinks consistent with a fetus 9 weeks 2 days." I'm wondering if "s/l blinks" thing is something to do with the ultrasound machine itself. Does it emit blinks? Bliips? Still don't know what the something something is. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...