A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l epley cells? - Jami

Posted: Sep 07, 2010

Epley cells

context - Jami

[ In Reply To ..]
evaluation by urology to have a stent placed...found abnormal epley cells

cells - Roma

[ In Reply To ..]
Could he mean epithelium? maybe he shortens this way?

The transitional epithelium cells accommodate fluctuation of volume of the liquid in an organ or tube, such as the urinary bladder, and protect against the caustic effects of urine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_epithelium

just a thought here, I am not sure this is correct.

Similar Messages:

Oncocytic Cells.....
Mar 08, 2011

Doc is saying the oncocytic cells are in a s/l nessick configuration.  TIA ...

S/l Aganasi Cells - Nasal
Oct 14, 2009

s/l aganasi cells in the nose.  Also, used s/l Miragel ...

Talking About Blood Cells S/l Rue Low...
Oct 26, 2010

s/l rue low...then goes on with platelet count ...

Urinalysis... PU Epithelial Cells??
Nov 15, 2010

Urinalysis was significant for "p.u." epithelial cells.... I can't verify if this is correct. Anyone know?? thanks ahead of time! ...

Nucleated Red Blood Cells
Jan 08, 2012

Doc dictates "nucleated red blood cells with 0.5 thousand per cubic millimeter."  How do you transcibe? Thanks! ...

Cells Stained Positive For S/l Kay Nanna Free.
Jan 09, 2012

Pathology revealed 5 out of 5 lymph nodes consistent with poorly differentiated carcinoma.  The cells were positive for CAM5.2, p63, "s/l kay nana free, CK7, and negative for S-100, PR, ER, TTF-1, CK20, and vimentin.  Morphologic features and immunoprofile consistent with a metastatic carcinoma with squamous features. kay nalla three?       ...

Wedge Resection Showed Aggregates Of "resturmberg" Cells. Sm
Oct 05, 2010

The wedge resection biopsy of the left lingula mass demonstrated Hodgkin’s lymphoma with a nodular sclerosing type demonstrating areas of the thoracoscopy specimen demonstrated aggregates of "resturmberg" cells within the inflammatory myeloid with intertwining in sclerosing fibrosis. ...

Initial Cell Count Revealed 33,280 S/l "nucleated" Cells
Jan 12, 2011

Leukocyte dehydrogenase was greater than 4200 and the initial cell count revealed 33,280 s/l "nucleated" cells with 80% s/l "grans" and 15% monos. ...

CBC Count,s/l "four Red" Sickle Cells
Nov 08, 2014

I am doing lab values and they give the hemoglobin, hematocrit and platelet count and then it  sounds like 4 red sickle cells were noted.  I know sickle cells were noted, and I am trying to figure out what the s/l 4 red is .  Thanks in advance for any help ...

Increased LDH, Increased Enucleated Cells And The Increased __________size In The Specimen.
Jan 11, 2011

Not sure if enucleated cells is correct and can't understand 'blank' - sounds like infasize??? ...