A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/L monocyte percent 12.8 and "absolute monofil" 0.9. - Abby

Posted: Feb 11, 2011

Anyone heard of "absolute monofil or absolute monophyl"?  (lab section)

Thanks,

Abby

absolute neutrophil count - Vet MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably absolute neutrophils :)

It must be that. I have never heard of absolute monophil - Abby

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks a bunch! :)

Similar Messages:

Absolute Transcription - Job Ad
Oct 14, 2009

Saw the ad on the Job Board and ran some figures against a file I had transcribed with a nice amount6 of formatting codes. The file measured about 150 KB in size. Counting all formatting codes:   602 linesConverting to gross lines, no formatting codes:   676 lines 602 x 0.08 = $48.16602 x 0.09 = $54.18     (65-keystroke line with all formatting codes) 676 x 0.065 = $43.94676 x 0.07 = $47.32I wanted people to have a bit of a clearer picture as far as the ...

Do Not Know If This Is Absolute Truth Or Not, But
Nov 17, 2009

I heard they were laying off some people due to changing over to VR and the need for fewer MTs.  I expect that is the way things are going to head these days.  Headin' South myself! ...

Absolute FED UP With These Expectations
Oct 24, 2012

I am absolutely fed up with being an MT and I am about to leave this field for good. Over the years, I have worked for several MT companies and I know that quality is important. I understand that the reports have to be correct and quality has to be high. However, what I need to *** about is what these MT companies are REALLY doing to us. First of all, to be an MT, we went to school. We studied our butts off and we paid an outragous fee to get this diploma. We took tests and passed them. We ...

Absolute Transcription, Is Their Pay A Typo?
Oct 15, 2009

Who in their right mind would work for 7 cpl? ...

Absolute Transcription (in Oklahoma)
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone have any information on this company, good or bad? Thanks in advance. ...

Does Anyone Know What Percent
Aug 10, 2011

Now we know that Medquist offshores half of its work.  Does anyone know for sure what percentage of US transcription Medquist has? ...

20-ish Percent
Sep 19, 2011

How is "20-ish percent" transcribed? ...

Percent To QC? - Sm
Oct 07, 2013

I was thinking it was less than 5% to QC but I found something written down where I had less than 10%, with qa greater than 99% for bonus can something tell me?  ...

Grams Percent
Apr 29, 2010

Here is the dictated sentence. Her anemia had improved to 10 grams percent. How would you type that? 10 g%. doesn't look right. I typed it just like above but need confirmation for future dictations. Thanks ...

Now According To QA You Have To Have 99.5 Percent Accuracy
Mar 01, 2013

Are they kidding? Who has 99.5% accuracy every audit.  This is the new Mmodal accuracy rule. Sounds like they are trying to weed out that is for sure.  You would have to be a robot to get this accuracy every single time you transcribe. ...

FIESA/PERCENT TO QA
Jul 21, 2013

If we are having 100% to QA then we never have to send anything to QA again because the QA people are going to QA it anyway so will we still be evaluated on our percent to QA scores?  ...

QA Hourly Or Not 100 Percent Review?
Nov 15, 2010

Anyone know who hires QA hourly or is not 100 percent review? If so, what is the hourly rate? Company info such as ins would be greatly appreciated! I have 5 1/2 years exp in QA if that makes a difference. Thanks so much! ...

Average Percent Response
Jul 29, 2013

I have applied to 2 companies from the ads here recently. Did not hear a word from either.  Would like to know what the average rate of response other MTs have had when submitting applications and passing tests. I have lots of exp and frankly pretty surprised not to hear anything at all.   ...

How Would One Type Less Than One Twentieth Of A Percent
Dec 07, 2013

The size of the aneurysm is small, only 3 mm, and therefore, the risk as described would be fairly low, lower than 1% or even lower than one twentieth of a percent.   I am lost on this. TIA if anyone knows :)   ...

Percent Sign Around An ASR Report
Mar 25, 2015

I did an ASR report and there was a word that had a preceding and trailing percent sign, ie %medication%, is this someone's form of a QA marker? I've also seen Dx at the beginning of sentences. ...

How Does A 1.0 Major Error Result In 5 Percent Off?
Jan 22, 2015

I had a horrible dictation, could barely hear and therefore, according to the auditor, I missed where he said "white" female and left it out.  They marked it as 1.0 major error and gave me a percentage of 95 percent! Cannot wait to find another job more fun and certainly more rewarding!!! ...

130 Percent Profit But Cannot Give Raises.
May 29, 2015

I listened to the meeting. At least I get paid my hourly rate.  ...

He Dictates "absolute Neutrophil 2.5 Thousand" So Would You
Feb 17, 2015

These always confuse and aggravate me.   ...

MedQuist Cost Cuts Lift Profit 7 Percent
May 13, 2010

MedQuist said it reduced employee head count last year and lowered transcription costs by increasing its use of speech recognition technology. = employees took the loss while they got the gain! (Courier Post) ...

Help! Nephrology Report: UA Shows S/l 100 "mg Percent" Protein? Not Sure About This. Nm
Dec 08, 2010

.. ...

How To You Transcribe This: Half 1% Lidocaine And Half Percent Marcaine.
Apr 22, 2010

x ...

S/l Random Blood Sugar 110 Mg "percent"
Nov 28, 2011

s/l mg "percent" how is this written? thanks. ...

So They Audit "1 To 2 Percent" Of Our Lines...
Feb 03, 2015

to get an accurate measurement of any one MT's work!!!  This is true whether the MT ends up with 98% (failing and getting 8 cents or less per line) or 100% (getting top line rate. If you produce 10,000 lines per PP, that's only 100 to 200 lines out of ALL 10,000 lines!!!  And WORST OF ALL, having a range of lines they audit (1 to 2%) gives them the leeway to manipulate things even more.  For example, if they do 1% of your lines and your score is 100 ...

Softscript - Audit Nastygrams, QA Percent Nasty Grams, Line Count Nasty Grams
Oct 22, 2011

One after another, audit nastygrams, QA percent nasty grams, line count nasty grams.  They never end.   Supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit.  Supervisors aren't smart enough to acknowledge why that is and manage it better.  Never ends. Yes supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit and aren't smart enough to figure out their contribution to it all.  Neverending accounts of nasty grams from all corners and supervis ...