A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Absolute FED UP with these expectations - MT SLAVE

Posted: Oct 24, 2012

I am absolutely fed up with being an MT and I am about to leave this field for good. Over the years, I have worked for several MT companies and I know that quality is important. I understand that the reports have to be correct and quality has to be high. However, what I need to *** about is what these MT companies are REALLY doing to us.

First of all, to be an MT, we went to school. We studied our butts off and we paid an outragous fee to get this diploma. We took tests and passed them. We completed assignments. We read hundreds of pages to earn this diploma. BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH. In order to be hired by an MT company, we have to take a stupid test. Our resumes and our diplomas are not enough to show who we are or what we know. Our experience means **** to these MT companies. They make us take a stupid test and ONLY if we pass it with some outragous score of 95% or better do we get hired. This alone is an insult. Really. How many jobs in this world make you take a test before they hire you? Not many....unless it is a basic skills test or a personality test. NONE of them test you on the position you are applying for. NOT EVEN DOCTORS HAVE TO TAKE A TEST WITH THE HOSPITAL BEFORE THEY ARE HIRED. Their resume, experience, and degrees are enough to show who they are and what they know. Why does an MT company think they are any different? Even if you are applying for an IC position...you have to take and pass that damn test. Would you give a plumber a test before you hire him to fix your comode? I think not.  What an insult to you and your education and experience.  Ok...so now you passed the ignorant test and you were hired.....only to find out that the test you took is NOTHING LIKE THE FREAKING JOB YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING. You are tested on your typing and are hired to do voice recognition.  (**shaking head in shame***). However, congratulations on your high score on your test...it got you hired...but it did not get you any higher pay....all it was was an insult to your intelligence, education, and personality.

When you get the MT job, you enter the job thinking it is actually a good job. In the job ad, they blow up the position, telling you that there are benefits, competitive pay, good working conditions, support, plenty of work.....all BS...anything to get your attention...it is a trap with a raw piece of meat and you are the starving bear that gets trapped right in it. Little did you know that you were being misled right from the start. Think about it...have you really had a job that gave you what it promised in its ad?

Once you get the job, you are trained (SOMETIMES). However, the training is usually vague and rushed. You are given account specs and are expected to have them memorized word for word.  You do some reports, you get some feedback which is always going to be wrong because you are new and are learning the system. You are always going to have mistakes in the start, and the MT companies usually understand that. However, within a week or so, you better have every single one of those mistake rectified and off QA or you are fired. (Most jobs in the working world have a probation period and an organized training program....most MT companies DO NOT have this). I have even worked for companies where I had absolutely NO training or training that last 30 minutes. Training with these MTSOs is a pathetic joke. Basically, you better know how to do the job perfectly before you are hired, because chances of you getting a decent training is slim to none.

The worst part of this job is when you are finally off QA and are working on your own. Every day, you spend the majority of your day in front of the computer working on reports (mostly VR nowadays, but there is still some typing). In a day, a full time MT will VR about 2000 lines and type maybe 1000 lines. To do this, you work your *** off. You complete several reports. You try your best, but what the MT company does not realize is that you ARE human. You WILL NEVER have 100% work 100% of the time. I know, most of them want 98% or better...but NONE of them provide you any feedback telling you how exactly they calculated your score. All reports are different lengths, so some reports will weigh more than other when calculating a score...so if you screw up on a short report, with one small mistake such as a comma, you will receive a low score. We are NEVER offered an explanation of how our scores are calculated. We are simple told our quality is not good. RARELY are we ever told that our quality is good. We get absolutely NO recognition for a job well done. NONE WHATSOEVER. However, it can be guaranteed that you will definitely know about your BAD WORK. These MT companies expect us to work 24/7, they expect us to jump at their cries for help, they expect us to be 100% perfect, 100% of the time or 98% so they say..yet they pay us like we are worthless pieces of trash. The pay is a joke. Come on people. If they want and expect perfection, don't you have a right to be paid for that perfection?  Those of you out there making 3, 4, 5 cpl...who are you kidding? Even at 5 cpl (which is rare), 1000 lines at 98-100% would only be $50. REALLY? Is this what you went to school for? Is this what you passed their ignorant test for? They want perfection, yet pay us like ***. For your 1000 lines, they are earning hundreds of dollars, and you are walking away with pennies.  Well, bad news for these MT companies...MTs are HUMAN BEINGS. They WILL make mistakes. Their work will NEVER be 100% all the time on every report...especially if you are offering them *** non english speaking dictators all the time. PLEASE. MT companies are severely abusing MTs. MTs are educated people who are dedicated to their jobs, who work hard to do their best, who put up with inaudible dicators...these MT companies need to start respecting their workers more. Start supporting them and definitely paying them more. If it were not for their MTs, the stupid company would not exist. I swear, being an MT is like working in a virtual sweat shop....regardless if you are an employee or an IC.

It is one thing to pay such a low pay, how about those MTSOs out there who short change you or don't even pay at all or pay whenever they feel like it. I have worked for companies who didn't even bother to pay me what they owed me...they shorted my check...or how about those that don't even pay at all? I have been the victim of both situations...short changed and no changed.  It is very clear that our work is not valued in the least. To expect me to be one 24/7 or when ever the so-called schedule is, and working like a slave for basically nothing... and to have the check short changed or not to receive a check at all is SO WRONG. It just makes me sick to know my hard work and dedication is not valued...even by paying me a few pennies.

The biggest joke in the MT world is the CMT and the QA....did you take it further and get your CMT? Did you pay the extra $500 minimum to get that so-called CMT. HAHAHA what a joke. Congratuations...you are now qualified to earn 1 cpl more than the MTs who have no CMT.  Are you QA? Go ahead and apply for that QA position. In that position, not only do you have to know MORE than the MT, you have to train, teach, educate, and answer MT questions. You have provide feedback to the MTs...much more work for the QA....you will get 1 cpl more...but you will be lucky if you are even making half of what the MT is making. You know more, you do more work, the company depends on you big time...but you will be lucky if you are making half of what the MT makes. (I once had a QA position that paid 2 cpl while the MTs made 7 cpl...No joke).

Here is something to think about....if MT companies want 100% perfection from their MTs 100% of the time, then why dont they require every single report be QAed? That way, if the MT made mistake, the QA would catch them before it goes to the client and 100% is more possible... and this is NOT a bad thing. Think about it. In the real world, every single author who publishes books has every single word they write proofed, not once, but several times by proofreaders and editors before publication. Writers, journalist, screenplay writer, every single writer out there will have their work proofed by a proofer or editor before it is published or submitted to the client. Why in the *** do these MT companies think that they don't need proofers? Why do they think that MTs are better than God and never make mistakes. The only way an MT will get their work proofed is if she sends it directly to QA or if it is audited. Otherwise, the MT is not supported. The MT is on her own to produce 100% quality work for basically nothing in pay...and will be fired if 1 mistake is found...fired with no explanation, no proof of the mistake, no documentation, nothing...just FIRED.

Come people. It is time MTs wake up and see what these companies are really doing to them. It is occupational abuse. It is not fair.  I am sick of this career and I am seriously thinking about leaving it. I am sick of being abused and used. These MTSOs are making BIG bucks from their clients and paying us peanuts. They don't care about us. They put all these big ass demands on us, but do not want to pay us or offer us what we are really worth. Even a little bit of respect would go a long ways....just think...when was the last time your boss said "thank you" or "good job".....(have they ever said it???)

Yesterday, alone, I worked 12+ hours. I did about 1500 lines typed. I worked my *** off. I was almost in tears with tiredness by the time I went to bed last night. I went to bed at midnight with plans on getting up at 6am to start again. My fingers hurt. My back hurt and I knew I was only a short way from developing carpal tunnels. I ignored my family, I missed my favorite TV shows...all to complete the work and help out when I was needed.  I made about $100 for the entire day. Not too bad of pay (if you consider $8 an hour good pay...that is $8 for the education I have), but what I had to endure to get that pay....pain...both physically and mentally, missed family time, I did not take the time eat well...and above all, I got an email this morning from my boss saying that if my quality did not improve, I would be let go. There was no thank you for your time. No explanation of the errors I made, no score, nothing. When I asked about my errors, all I was told was that I was not following format (format...and my company does not even have specs)...they never told me what format I screwed up or what was wrong.  I am absolutely sick of being used. I busted my rump trying to do my best. I worked all day. I listened to dictators over and over. I double checked everything thing...I could not even get as much as a simple thank you....but NOPE....guaranteed...I was called out on mistakes that they could not even tell me and that I have no idea what they are. I am sick of it.

Does any one else feel the same way? Is there really a good MTSO out there who will respect the MT and pay them a decent pay, decent hours, training, support????? I am ready to leave this field. I am tired of making other people rich, while I stay poor and depressed. I am tired of not being respected.  I am tired of giving it my all and still being forced to stay on welfare and never having enough money to pay bills or eat... while my MTSO rakes in the dough and lives the lavish life with 3 homes, weekend vacations, etc. 

What do you think?

You're right - No Respect

[ In Reply To ..]
Nicely said. Sad, but true.

Testing??? - MT SLAVE

[ In Reply To ..]
In regards to that testing before hire practice most of these MTSOs do.... have you ever been offered a test score or feedback on these tests when you fail them? Do you really think they can hire you based on a test score that does not even exist? Seems to me as if they use this testing to cover up being discrimative in their hiring practices. I mean, if you took the test and got a score, then maybe it would be realistic...but no score, no feedback...seems like it is just their way on participating in dicrimative hiring practices.

Really? - ohwell

[ In Reply To ..]
I stopped reading this rant when you stated that we paid "outrageous sums of money" to become MTs. LOL Please. You obviously have not went for a degree of any type b/c what I paid to get a MT diploma was NOTHING. And, the studying I had to do was NOTHING compared to my bachelor's degree. This is part of the problem with MTs, the idea that we are rocket scientists.

Did you fail at what you got a BA for? Is that why you are an MT? (nm) - Angie

[ In Reply To ..]

"obviously have not WENT for a degree"? - Obviously you havent, either.

[ In Reply To ..]

Before becoming an MT, I obtained an M.S. - in biology and was a

[ In Reply To ..]
Ph.D. candidate. Obviously, I have been around some very bright people, and I find my MT friends rank right up there with them. My MT studies were rigorous and comparable to what I studied in graduate school if not as long. I do agree with you about the cost of getting an MT diploma though. It is relatively cheap.
PHD???? - MTSLAVE
[ In Reply To ..]
A PhD candidate and only making pennies per line. WOW...now there IS something wrong with that. Evidently you don't value your college degree much if you are wasting time working for these MTSOs. UNBELIEVABLE...you almost have a PhD and are making pennies on the hour...How sad is that?
I guess it depends on how you define happiness. - MT always challenges me,
[ In Reply To ..]
and it is interesting and exciting to hear what is going on in these doctor/patient encounters. I knew I loved it from the day I heard my first dictation. When I weigh the pros/cons of other professions, MT still comes out on top for me. Money isn't everything. However, I can see how it is not a good fit for everyone.

No one said we were "rocket scientists". I - really hate it when SM

[ In Reply To ..]
another MT (?) tries to undercut a post telling it like it is in this industry today. Maybe she exaggerated about the cost but the point of her post was right on. We are knowledge workers and we should be compensated as such. We should be paid for all the work we do to make sure the report is accurate, including demographics and research. I could go on but most of us already know what has happened in the past few years. It is really unfortunate that we cannot take a united stand but that is impossible because we are all over the country. I know the industry hates that they need us still, but they do. I do believe that at some point there will be a breaking point but I won't be around to see it happen. We need to support each other, not tear each other down. What is it with some women?
NOT ROCKET SCIENTISTS - MTSLAVE
[ In Reply To ..]
Nope, we are not rocket scientists, but the MTSO companies sure expect us to be.
no need to YELL, slave. - NM
[ In Reply To ..]

"have not went"? Are you an MT? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

MONEY FOR AN MT DEGREE - MT SLAVE

[ In Reply To ..]
If you paid anything more than $1 for your MT degree then you wasted your money....An MT degree is a dollar store degree....worthless.

I believe you, Ohwell....... - Dina

[ In Reply To ..]
I absolutely DO believe you when you say you paid little for your MT diploma. I'm convinced that you must have gotten it behind a barn while you were simultaneously milking a random cow as your post is laced throughout with the use of improper grammar. (I can only imagine the way you mangle medical terminology!?) As the ole' saying goes, if you screw up on the simple stuff, you sure won't be able to handle the big stuff.

I think it's how they get a lot of work done for FREE. - When I get no feedback, thats what theyre doing.

[ In Reply To ..]

Ditto that - transitioning MT, now out of MTc

[ In Reply To ..]
I totally agree with everything you said and empathize completely. All I can say, is take a chance. Get out now. Really, what could be worse than what our industry has turned into?

Can I just clarify one thing though? The big MTSO's are NOT the only MTSO's out there. For 25 years I had a really good little MTSO. I had 5-10 people transcribing for me, work was steady and reliable. Things were good until my biggest client went to VR to eliminated us, without even canceling my contract. No thanks, no great job, thanks for the memories. Just the sound of a door hitting me in the ***. I did hang in there to give VR a chance and took a 90% pay cut while expected to perform at the same or higher tier service level. Right? I think not. I quit while I could, on a semi-high note.

And that is what I recommend to anyone else in the same position. Get out with what's left of your professional dignity intact. It's been a week for me I feel much better.

Just obtain your own accounts and get screwed directly... - typing4$

[ In Reply To ..]
Just obtain your own accounts. That way you can be your own QA, deal with clients who will definitely inform you of every mistake, etc. There is no training peroid whatsoever though and no time off unless you train somebody to assist you, easier said than done and very time-consuming and expensive.

I can assure you MTSOs are not living in multiple households in a lavish lifestyle. I personally know several who have since gone out of business, losing their only home as well as loans out while keeping their business afloat.

We have to somehow stop our work from going overseas, which is what is severely impacting our wages, although their prices are coming up right to where ours are. Actually, our wages have fallen and keep falling. We could live a nice lavish life in India...

I refuse to work on any accounts that do not pay my worth. When somebody tries obtaining my services for a lesser price than I find acceptable, than I inform them of my skills and education as well as what I have to offer. This always works.

I too have missed out on family time, sustained numeruous injuries, etc. I feel your pain. I have had 27 national services screw me out of pay as well as some clients themselves. I would never work for 4-6 cpl ever.

I've never been screwed directly. (sm) - Angie

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked in house and spent 20 years as an IC. In working directly for doctors I have never been treated disrespectfully. I've even gotten Christmas bonuses from some doctors! It has been a mutually rewarding experience and my last rate was .14 cents per line on an account I started for .10 cents per line 15 years before. They never complained about these "cost of living" increases. In over 20 years as an IC with several in-house jobs, I have never been treated with such disrespect as I have with MTSOs, which I didn't have to do until about a year ago. I think other ICs have had similar experiences.

getting screwed.. - typing4$

[ In Reply To ..]
My actual clients and physicians are great. I have just had problems with a "facility person" as well as never receiving pay from several services, and then having to work multiple jobs with no time on taking them to court for wages, which is what they count on. The clients treat me really well, except when 2 MTs sent work in directly when my network was down. Wow... I really got in trouble for their mistakes. One was a CMT.

Anyways, I sure do hope this field gets better. It is really sad to see some of the wages posted, just terrible.

Testing - cincygal

[ In Reply To ..]
I can completely understand why the MTSOs want to test you before hiring. Just because a medical transcriptionist has a diploma doesn't mean he/she received an adequate education. Some matchbook medical transcription programs will pass anyone just to get their money. A diploma means nothing if you don't have the training to go with it.

I can sympathize (SM) - Angie

[ In Reply To ..]
Working for MTSOs is a whole different ballgame. I used to supervise a large transcription department for a hospital. When we needed to fire someone we had to write a book on them. The average time it took to have enough written up on the person was 1 1/2 years! This was to be certain that there would not be any unlawful termination suits against the hospital. Now people are fired and sometimes not even told why.

About QA: No matter how good you are and how much experience you have, even if you transcribe 100% error free reports, you will still not pass QA initially because of the idiosyncracies of the clients, i.e. wanting you to go against what the BOS says is correct. I worked for one client that had 3 full typewritten pages of exceptions to the BOS. It gets confusing when you also have clients who want you to follow the BOS. You will have acceptable grammar marked as errors because there are two different ways of doing something, like a comma before "and" and you won't always know which way the QA person does it. I've also had very good experienced with QA, it just depends on what type of person does QA.

I have only been tested once for an MTSO job and I DO understand that testing is needed. Just because you have a diploma from an MT school doesn't mean you are qualified because experience is almost always needed to do a good job.

Today I read a post suggesting Indeed.com as a job search site. I tried it and was honestly amazed at how many in house positions are still out there that you never see on this forum. I'd try that and see if you can get into something you would be happier with. I think most of us are in that boat right now.

Hang in there and know that if it can't get any worse than it is right now, it CAN and will probably get better for you if you can get a decent in-house position or get out of MT. Good luck to you.

You just described my experience with my MTSO - to a T. All MTSOs are EVIL to the core.

[ In Reply To ..]

I am with you 100% - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I have experienced all of what you say here and even had some serious health problems. I wrecked my left wrist after going to work for an MTSO and working up to 12 hours a day to try and make close to what I made before on an office MT job. I worked 24 years for an ortho office and never had problems and was paid well. I cried every day, had digestive track problems, spent over $500 on a doctor who could not help me. I finally quit it last year and had a job this summer that lasted three months and I was bullied most of the time starting after I had been there for only 8 days. I just recently had two prospects for MT jobs, one I thought I was going to be hired and the person abruptly told me I was not hired. Then I spent an afternoon while visiting my family taking a test for another one and had to pry some information out of them. All I wanted to know what how I did on the test and they would not tell me. I am finished with MT. I have taken the rejections, the bullying, the physical problems, the mental anguish, low pay, no appreciation, and indignant treatment all I am going to take it. I am living on SS and my life savings now and cannot find a job but I have one in particular that I am working on being hired and it is NOT MT. They treat us like the people that the work got offshored to. We are nothing more than virtual sweat shop workers to them and I am truly sick and tired of it. I have wanted to get into doing acute care but since all I have done is ortho mostly, I am not considered and after 30 years of MT, I know I could do it. Twenty years ago, I know I could have gotten into it and been trained in a hospital with the experience I had but now no way. MT is gone, best be looking to get out of it. At 67 years old I don't know what my future holds but I am still capable of being productive at something and if I can't find anything out there, I might just as well be dead. Thank you for your post. It really hit me hard but is all true and you pointed everything out so well. God Bless you and all of us who have taken this bull**** all these years and spent all the money on education, books, equipment only to be treated so terribly.

What I think about your post...... - Dina

[ In Reply To ..]
I think you sound like a very smart person, a very good MT, a hard worker, and that you've had a belly full. I think you need to get your OWN accounts and keep the whole piece of pie instead of taking whatever sliver the MTSO chooses to give you.

Good luck to you....

Abused and used - SlowJo

[ In Reply To ..]
It's like the harder you work and the more you do, the more they kick you to the curb. You have to try to survive inspite of them. Jobs in general these days are not what they used to be. It's the times we live in. Not good.

all of the above - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
MT used to be everything I wanted in a job. Not now. Every normal daily routine I had is gone. Everything seems centered around work and the stress it causes. I am lucky to find any time available to run to the store, pay bills, spend time with family. I never thought I'd be someone who "forgets" to eat, but I'm underweight from skipping meals. My sleep schedule is shot. All of this to barely make ends meet. I'm in my mid 30s and already have wrist problems and poor circulation in my legs from this job. People who are not in this field are not too sympathetic about how mentally, emotionally and physically draining this job is. They think it is easy work. My opinion is that empolyers have the view point that they are giving us a "gift" by "letting" us have the luxury of working at home, so any negative part of the job is a price we should pay for that luxury. I'm so done with this job. I'm done with the unreal expectations, the stress, the attitude that I should give up my life for a job making close to poverty level pay. Thankful for the work? At this point, yes. Can't wait to get out? I can't get out soon enough and have my life back. I can't wait to look back on this and say, "I'm glad that's over with."

Similar Messages:

Absolute Transcription - Job Ad
Oct 14, 2009

Saw the ad on the Job Board and ran some figures against a file I had transcribed with a nice amount6 of formatting codes. The file measured about 150 KB in size. Counting all formatting codes:   602 linesConverting to gross lines, no formatting codes:   676 lines 602 x 0.08 = $48.16602 x 0.09 = $54.18     (65-keystroke line with all formatting codes) 676 x 0.065 = $43.94676 x 0.07 = $47.32I wanted people to have a bit of a clearer picture as far as the ...

Do Not Know If This Is Absolute Truth Or Not, But
Nov 17, 2009

I heard they were laying off some people due to changing over to VR and the need for fewer MTs.  I expect that is the way things are going to head these days.  Headin' South myself! ...

Absolute Transcription, Is Their Pay A Typo?
Oct 15, 2009

Who in their right mind would work for 7 cpl? ...

Absolute Transcription (in Oklahoma)
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone have any information on this company, good or bad? Thanks in advance. ...

Expectations For QA.
Jul 26, 2013

Does anyone know the expectations for QAs? Like, are they required to produce a certain amount? How are they paid? Hourly, salary, or per production? Is their quality checked like MLS's are? How often? How long are they allowed/recommended to spend on each blank (I was told by my supervisor to spend no more than 5-7 minutes researching a blank and, if not researchable, 3 listens per blank before moving on. If I go over MY allowed variance hours, I'm told I'm spending too much time ...

So Underpaid For Expectations!
Oct 11, 2011

Need to vent.  Cannot stand to hear any more sad attempts by docs to murder the English language, to expect us miracle workers to turn garbage into important medical records, to expect us to read their minds, to throw out a bunch of words and expect us to give it some structure while staying within about 10 different guidelines, mostly set up by old ladies trying to stay relevent, yes I said it, and all this plus more for about $10/hr on a good pay period.  I could deal with the stress ...

Unreasonable Expectations?
Nov 05, 2012

Am I being unreasonable here? I have been an acute care MT for almost 15 years, spent the last year and half learning coding, coding increasingly complex cases, working towards certification. I am having a hard time with the concept of getting certified and then only being able to find a job doing billing in a doctor's office at $13 an hour. I feel like I would be taking a step backwards, like I have all this inpatient expertise, and I would be billing URIs and primary care visits. The ...

Expectations Too High - Am I Unrealistic?
Sep 29, 2010

I need opinions please.  Do I expect too much?  When I ask my lead a question I do not usally get an answer.  When she does choose to respond it is  very often rude and/or condescening.   Not one time have I ever gotten a sample despite numerous requests.     Am I unreasonalbe? ...

Salary/wage Expectations - Your Thoughts
Jan 18, 2011

I am interested in hearing what those of you with experience in this business would consider a reasonable salary or wage in today's market for doing MT.  What do you think the average earnings are for doing medical transcription today.  Would you say $40,000 a year would be over the top, average, or low.  Better yet, if you knew a company was paying an average salary of $40,000 a year, would you consider that laughable or something worth looking into? All ...

Leaving Transcription ... Low Pay, High Expectations
Jun 06, 2011

I have had it... Low pay, high expectations, stressssssssss!  Going to work in a department store. Hourly wage, paid for all I do all the time. ...

Transcription Line Rates Expectations
Oct 23, 2012

Copied directly from an advertisement for a transcriptionist for a hospital setting;  2. Transcribes an average of 10,000 lines per day, based on an 8 hour day.   now, can anybody really do this?  lol.  maybe they are talking speech rec, but even this would be a lot to expect.  Wonder if they pay incentive for going over line requirements.  ...

Salary Increase Expectations After Getting CPC, CCS Credentials
Feb 03, 2013

I just landed an entry-level position as a hospital outpatient coder!  Yay!  It is a foot in the door towards my new career.  After I sit for and get my credentials (I have 0 experience in this field), I plan on giving my passing credentials to my HIM director and to HR.  Is it appropriate to ask HR when I do my hiring paperwork/orientation what salary increases are given for credentials and per credential?  I am not really sure that is the right time or place to discuss ...

Expectations, Reality Check ..and Plan Of Action
Dec 23, 2012

I just cant believe MMOdal have set their bar so low... What has MModal done to make our accuracy grow DEP programers, heres a piece of advice...get an option of grading the dictator in ur next version of DEP within the file....like, excellent, decent, good, bad, worst...whoever ever get 2 weeks of worst % should be warned if still no improvement, penailze with heafty fine and still no improvement, should be dumped from dictating forever.. 1.  MMODAL face it..ur DEP program is grabage..e ...

S/L Monocyte Percent 12.8 And "absolute Monofil" 0.9.
Feb 11, 2011

Anyone heard of "absolute monofil or absolute monophyl"?  (lab section) Thanks, Abby ...

He Dictates "absolute Neutrophil 2.5 Thousand" So Would You
Feb 17, 2015

These always confuse and aggravate me.   ...