A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Regarding psychiatry, patient was feeling ill with a current *couch*??*count* score of 13. nm - Shasta

Posted: May 15, 2013

I saw an ad for psychiatry MT. Is this a test question? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Oh really? No, I'm actually working and am stumped here. :) nm - Shasta

[ In Reply To ..]

Do you have access to previous jobs? Sound like something said - a lot. Sorry cant be more help. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

PHQ score? - Awfully long shot but

[ In Reply To ..]
It's a very common test for depression, and 13 would be a pretty usual score.

Thanks for trying. Found out it was COWS (clinical opiate withdrawal scale) but thx. nm - Shasta

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Does Count Score Mean Line Count In Fluency?
Sep 20, 2013

x ...

What Is A V-Post Audit And Does It Count In Our QA Score? TIA. Nm
Jan 13, 2015

NM ...

Patient First - Current MT
Apr 20, 2013

Regarding the posts below, thought I would expound.  I have been there a few years and it is the best MT job I have had in a very long career. The process for hiring is a bit complex but it is worth it.  Don't bother unless you are really experienced. Basics:  -1400 lines per day minimum - 50-character line with spaces - 7 cpl.  Do the math - it is comparable to 10 cpl for a 65-character line. Dictaphone account (provided), typed in MS Word (one long file). You provide ...

S/l "Kile" Score - Rehab Patient
Feb 27, 2010

s/l "Kile" or "Kau" score of 8 - the patient is a drug addict on methadone and rehab patient.  Psych consult.   Thanks. ...

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is:  He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

C-score Or Z-score On Pediatric Echo
Apr 20, 2012

I am transcribing a pediatric echo and the doctor says C-score or Z-score. I have never heard this before. Is it C-score or Z-score. Thanks for any help in advance. ...

Rad/onc Word Sounds Like "couch Kick".
Apr 09, 2012

"The spine was treated with AP, PA fields using a couch-kick to stay off her mouth." Is this correct?  Can't find it anywhere.  ...

Please Help, Im Doing An Assignment On Psychiatry.
Nov 11, 2009

Im doing an assignment and its on psych, im getting lost because I don't know if I have to do between the tests , or . or? can someone just explain the rules my teacher never went over this, thanks for the help it's greatly appreciated;     This current psychological evaluation, including a review of intellectual and memory processing was obtained in part, to evaluate for Social Security Disability services.   Tests administered: Wexler adult intelligence scale. (W ...

PSYCHIATRY CONSULTATION HELP
Nov 19, 2009

Because of the combination of illnesses and particularly because of left arm weakness and s/l ("front coordination") as well as memory impairments she fells she cannot return to work doing clerical duties. ...

Child Psychiatry
Feb 02, 2010

The 4-year-old child is being examined for inappropriate sexual contact.  She is noted to be having self ______ behaviors. s/l comenistrative ...

Psychiatry Consult
Apr 06, 2010

The word I'm having trouble with isn't a medical term, but I'd still greatly appreciate any alternatives anyone can offer.  The paragraph goes like this: This is a 44-year-old female, divorced 2 years, mother of 2 young adult children, currently living in an apartment by herself.  She spends her time shopping, cooking, and housekeeping.  She ("hates") visits with friends with whom she chats and shops with. I'm fairly certain the rest of the paragraph is corre ...

Psychiatry Word Help, Please - SM
Apr 18, 2012

The word I need help with sounds like "inchus."  Doctor dictates: "The patient's cortical plasticity with respect to synaptic pruning, and even now with (s/l inchus) and fractional anisotropy, have clearly reached the end of development." Thank you very, very much!! ...

References For Psychiatry
Apr 26, 2012

About to start doing psychiatry and was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for good references and quick guides. ...

Psychiatry Consultation Report
Oct 12, 2009

working on a psychiatry consulation report and there are only a few headings dictated. "History of Present Illness", "Review of Past Medical Records", "Developmental Background", and "Diagnosis". Under "Review of Past Medical Records" there are several paragraphs dictated without headings and each one starts out with "Doctor (doctors name is cut off) diagnosed (or indicates) etc....., examples: Doctor diagnosed head injury, loss of consciousness, bilateral clavicle fractures, right scapula ...

Psychiatry Discharge Summary
Dec 17, 2009

Working on a psych discharge summary from Allied. Not sure if there is a heading such as Psychiatric Examination. Anyone knows of this particular discharge summary, please give me a heads up. Thank you ...

Word Help/ Psychiatry Account
Jun 11, 2013

He is slightly [s/l dyslarselic] which waxes and wanes while talking to him.   Cannot find reference for this word. It is a psychiatric account. ...

Part-time Radiology/psychiatry IC Position
Sep 09, 2010

Just curious if anyone has applied to and heard back from this company, or if anyone is familiar with the person doing the recruiting? TIA!!! ...

Ine Count Program That Works With Word And Doesn't Count Blank Lines?
Feb 18, 2012

Does anyone know of a line count program that works with Word and doesn't count blank lines? ...

Line Count - Is MTStars Flash Count And/or Abacus Equivocal
Feb 27, 2010

I usually use the line count built into the Word program itself.  Is MTStars flash count and/or abacus equivocal ??  Any one program better than the other ??  TIA ...

*bases* Hemoglobin 9.5, White Count 8.1, Platelet Count 208,000
Nov 08, 2012

On admission *bases* hemoglobin 9.5, white count 8.1, platelet count 208,000, and normal BUN and creatinine. Does this make sense? Should it be basis? This is under Laboratory Data for a Discharge Summary. ...

We're NOT The Only Ones Feeling
Aug 26, 2010

Read the comments by CBay's CEO and from the smaller Indian firms. Sad to feel some glee when reading this. ...

Got A Feeling.
Jun 01, 2011

My boss keeps telling us corporate says we are not producing enough for the number of employees we have, but we have been producing. Every other week, she will call and say increase production. I have been with the company for 11 years. I have a feeling we are going to be bought out. I am thinking about looking for a new job? I need a backup plan. Sad to see that MT is all about the big wigs making money off the little guy. ...

Feeling Bad . . .
Apr 25, 2013

Took a test for a city job and just got notice that I did not pass.  I was on of over 300 people who took the  test.  Happy for those that passed but wish I would have been one of them.  I believe I bombed in the math calculations.  Boy is it ever a kick in the pants with regard to self-esteem to know that I cannot even pass a simple test.  What can an old timer like me do when all I ever have done is transcription?  Feelling about as low as possible right now. ...

Do You Ever Get A Bad Feeling?
Aug 04, 2014

Now that the bankruptcy business is taken care of, I have a bad feeling. I don't know why now exactly, I just do, that something bad cometh our way...pay cuts, more firings, the usual chaos. Maybe because things have been a little quiet lately. This place has made me paranoid perhaps.  ...

I Get The Feeling This Is All
Mar 24, 2015

some experiment upon which to base some crazy decision "to take us in a new direction" yet again... UGH.  It's too ridiculous to make any sense, so it's giving me a really bad feeling. ...

Not Feeling Well At All X2 DaYS
Nov 14, 2009

Hi, All.  Yesterday morning, about 10 a.m. so, and while working, I started to get what felt like gas pains in the abdomen but onlly from the umbilicus down (it did go all the way across and ended up causing a mild backage - no pain any further.  They were constant and unrelenting,  No relief.  I took to gas pills, wated a littlle while, took 2 more, pain getting worse.  I had 3 ways of describning the pain:  1.  The (minimal) paring knife pain&n ...

Feeling Very Encouraged
Jan 02, 2010

I just wanted to thank those who shared that have been with this company for more than 10 years.  I have really been feeling unloved by MQ lately.  There have been a lot of changes since I've been here, and I've only been here since early 2006.  Been worried also lately about being let go or being laid off.  I don't know, you just gave me some hope somehow and I wanted to thank you all for that.  I guess my job isn't that bad after all.  And we d ...

Feeling Out Of Loop.
Jan 07, 2010

I am just thankful for this site.  If it weren't for it I wouldn't have a clue what is going on ever!  I haven't heard or received any type of email from my CCM? (if that is what they are still called) in over a month.  Then today I find out I've been moved.  I get on here and hear about all these things going on and I never had a clue. Any time something doesn't seem right like Kaspersky or not being able to log into system, this is the first pl ...

Feeling Weird
May 22, 2010

Has any body every noticed how you find companies that seem interested in you and want to hire you, but if you ask them to look up stuff it takes them forever?I had this one company who was interested in me but when I told them I use a mac computer, which I realize now was my mistake, I get the attitude "See you later"? ...

New MT...feeling Very Discouraged
Sep 29, 2010

Hi, I have recently graduated from an MT program and have been spending a lot of time on this forum. It has made me think that I may have made a huge mistake. I understand that times are hard, but does anyone have any good advice? I just have been getting discouraged so much lately. I have two young children and want to be able to stay home and help my husband to take care of our family. He already works two jobs as it is (in the health care field) and we just want to get ahead. Did I make a mis ...