A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PSYCHIATRY CONSULTATION HELP - Mar1980

Posted: Nov 19, 2009

Because of the combination of illnesses and particularly because of left arm weakness and s/l ("front coordination") as well as memory impairments she fells she cannot return to work doing clerical duties.

"poor" coordination maybe? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Psychiatry Consultation Report
Oct 12, 2009

working on a psychiatry consulation report and there are only a few headings dictated. "History of Present Illness", "Review of Past Medical Records", "Developmental Background", and "Diagnosis". Under "Review of Past Medical Records" there are several paragraphs dictated without headings and each one starts out with "Doctor (doctors name is cut off) diagnosed (or indicates) etc....., examples: Doctor diagnosed head injury, loss of consciousness, bilateral clavicle fractures, right scapula ...

Please Help, Im Doing An Assignment On Psychiatry.
Nov 11, 2009

Im doing an assignment and its on psych, im getting lost because I don't know if I have to do between the tests , or . or? can someone just explain the rules my teacher never went over this, thanks for the help it's greatly appreciated;     This current psychological evaluation, including a review of intellectual and memory processing was obtained in part, to evaluate for Social Security Disability services.   Tests administered: Wexler adult intelligence scale. (W ...

Child Psychiatry
Feb 02, 2010

The 4-year-old child is being examined for inappropriate sexual contact.  She is noted to be having self ______ behaviors. s/l comenistrative ...

Psychiatry Consult
Apr 06, 2010

The word I'm having trouble with isn't a medical term, but I'd still greatly appreciate any alternatives anyone can offer.  The paragraph goes like this: This is a 44-year-old female, divorced 2 years, mother of 2 young adult children, currently living in an apartment by herself.  She spends her time shopping, cooking, and housekeeping.  She ("hates") visits with friends with whom she chats and shops with. I'm fairly certain the rest of the paragraph is corre ...

Psychiatry Word Help, Please - SM
Apr 18, 2012

The word I need help with sounds like "inchus."  Doctor dictates: "The patient's cortical plasticity with respect to synaptic pruning, and even now with (s/l inchus) and fractional anisotropy, have clearly reached the end of development." Thank you very, very much!! ...

References For Psychiatry
Apr 26, 2012

About to start doing psychiatry and was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for good references and quick guides. ...

Psychiatry Discharge Summary
Dec 17, 2009

Working on a psych discharge summary from Allied. Not sure if there is a heading such as Psychiatric Examination. Anyone knows of this particular discharge summary, please give me a heads up. Thank you ...

Word Help/ Psychiatry Account
Jun 11, 2013

He is slightly [s/l dyslarselic] which waxes and wanes while talking to him.   Cannot find reference for this word. It is a psychiatric account. ...

Consultation Please?
Nov 09, 2011

"A 1:1 solution of corticosteroid"   Would this sentence be correct?   Thanks! ...

Consultive Or Consultation?
Oct 12, 2009

I saw the patient for an extended neurological consultative on this day.   Dr. Says Consultative twice in the report.. would you use that term? ...

Consultation Heading
Mar 05, 2010

talking about infected cysts under her arm in the axilla.  would this go under trunk or extremities?   Thank you ...

Psych Consultation
Oct 19, 2010

At the end of the report the doctor says Axis I -Adjustment disorder with anxiety, moderate in degree. Then he says "New paragraph, Psychogenic amnesia", then he says Axis II . Do I skip a line after Axis I, then write Psychogenic amnesia? How do I set that up? Please help, Thanks. ...

ENT Consultation Exam
May 26, 2011

"The turbinates were pink and there was no mucopurulence. Afrin/________ was applied." It sounds like "PONT-uh-geen", but I've tried every spelling variation I can come up with. Thanks in advance! ...

Part-time Radiology/psychiatry IC Position
Sep 09, 2010

Just curious if anyone has applied to and heard back from this company, or if anyone is familiar with the person doing the recruiting? TIA!!! ...

Formatting For Consultation Report
Oct 20, 2010

On a consultation report, under the heading "past medical history" is there a specific order of sub headings according to the AHDI standards? ...

Cardiac Consultation Report
Sep 15, 2011

s/l Doctor with an accent is dictating Database:  Chect x-ray slander cardiac silhouette.  Please help.  Thanks ...

Cardiology Consultation..Please See Message
Mar 07, 2014

The patient is quite ____pathic with an INR of 10.  It almost sounds like the doc is saying overpathic or homopathic....TIA ...

Regarding Psychiatry, Patient Was Feeling Ill With A Current *couch*??*count* Score Of 13. Nm
May 15, 2013

. ...

S/l Zentylasma - Skin Disorder On CV Consultation
Jan 02, 2010

He says it pretty clearly but I haven't been able to find anything resembling.  Thanks for helping!! ...

Pulmonary Medicine Consultation Report
Jan 17, 2010

The patient is referred with fever, chills and progressive shortness of breath with a history of IV drug abuse and alcoholism.  The patient is a poorly-nourished 44-year-old Hispanic male in "s/l seria desperator" distress and agitated.  Could the doctor mean severe respiratory distress? ...

Chest Pain--Cardiology Consultation
Nov 15, 2010

Cannot make sense of what dr is dictating here...gave a few of the sentences before and after so you can get the context from this consultation report.  Recurrent severe chest pain attributed to mitral valve prolapse increasing in frequency and intensity.  History of global poor left ventricular function.  Cannot rule out cardiomyopathy so I will be careful as regards negative.  No trophic agents such as Inderal.  Suggest that Inderal and Isordil be discontinued.&n ...

Cardiac Consultation 2/l Multiple S/l Colachional Tachycardia
Mar 25, 2011

Doc is describing telemery strip and says "tachycardia which appears to be multiple calachional tachycardia.  Any ideas?  thanks.   ...

Chronic Kidney Disease Consultation Report
May 15, 2012

which of the 2 is correct: a.) Lasix 60 mg present by EMF b.)Lasix 60 mg present by EMS? ...

She Brings With Her A Very Good Detailed Consultation Notes And Other Medical Records From The Air F
Oct 28, 2009

She brings with her a very good detailed consultation notes and other medical records from the Air Force including evaluation at the S/L FEZDA. ...

Is "AXIS II" In Psychiatry Always Diagnosis Deferred?
Aug 10, 2010

Is "AXIS II" in psychiatry always Diagnosis Deferred? ...

"Floor 2" Disorder? Psychiatry...help, Please. TIA!
May 31, 2011

General checkup with pt complaining his meds were lost through an airline. Pt has a history of receiving pyschiatric therapy. "ASSESSMENT: 1. Sinus congestion. 2. "A Floor 2 disorder." 3. Narcotic abuse.   I really can't tell what she's saying...sounds like "A floor 2" or "left lower tube" disorder. Can anyone help??? I feel like this is one of those easy things that I'm just missing and not thinking of. Thank you! ...

Consultation Note: No Oral S/l "cavitations". Is That Right? Nm
Jun 30, 2011

n m ...