A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Psychiatry Discharge Summary - alxmarsam

Posted: Dec 17, 2009

Working on a psych discharge summary from Allied. Not sure if there is a heading such as Psychiatric Examination. Anyone knows of this particular discharge summary, please give me a heads up. Thank you

psych discharge summary - spitfire

[ In Reply To ..]
There could be a psych exam heading. Sometimes it is also called "mental status examination".

Similar Messages:

GYN Discharge Summary
Nov 06, 2011

In the review of systems in a gyn discharge summary I hear, "10 point was negative except per HPI. Labs HN8 with 10 and 33 ___ her last pap smear in ___ was active with negative high risk APD." The blanks are for confidentiality purposes. ...

Pediatrics Discharge Summary
Mar 11, 2010

I am dictating a periatric dischage summary under physcial examination sounds like rome tie.  It could be one word rometie in the chest.  The only thing I can find closed to the sound of the word is ROM TIE,  Please help, I am taking a transcription course and not doing well. Thank you, Nan ...

Scribing A Discharge Summary
Sep 21, 2011

Had a dictation this morning where the physician said "dictating a discharge summary" and then changed it to "scribing a discharge summary" and not sure what to think of that.  Any ideas? ...

Discharge Summary Medication Help
Mar 27, 2012

Hi, I am struggling on finding the medication in the blank below. This is from a discharge summary of someone who had deep venous thrombosis. Here is the sentences: DISCHARGE MEDICATIONS:  Warfarin 5 mg daily, Lovenox 60 mg daily for 4 more days, (___) 40 mg daily.  She will be on a low salt diet. * The blank sounds like nodwar, nodwarf, nodar?  Any help is appreciated :) Thanks.   ...

Postdischarge, Post-discharge, Or Post Discharge?
Nov 14, 2011

Which one do you guys use?  I find it all 3 ways on the net, with no clear indication as to what's correct.  Thx.   ...

Please Help, Im Doing An Assignment On Psychiatry.
Nov 11, 2009

Im doing an assignment and its on psych, im getting lost because I don't know if I have to do between the tests , or . or? can someone just explain the rules my teacher never went over this, thanks for the help it's greatly appreciated;     This current psychological evaluation, including a review of intellectual and memory processing was obtained in part, to evaluate for Social Security Disability services.   Tests administered: Wexler adult intelligence scale. (W ...

PSYCHIATRY CONSULTATION HELP
Nov 19, 2009

Because of the combination of illnesses and particularly because of left arm weakness and s/l ("front coordination") as well as memory impairments she fells she cannot return to work doing clerical duties. ...

Child Psychiatry
Feb 02, 2010

The 4-year-old child is being examined for inappropriate sexual contact.  She is noted to be having self ______ behaviors. s/l comenistrative ...

Psychiatry Consult
Apr 06, 2010

The word I'm having trouble with isn't a medical term, but I'd still greatly appreciate any alternatives anyone can offer.  The paragraph goes like this: This is a 44-year-old female, divorced 2 years, mother of 2 young adult children, currently living in an apartment by herself.  She spends her time shopping, cooking, and housekeeping.  She ("hates") visits with friends with whom she chats and shops with. I'm fairly certain the rest of the paragraph is corre ...

Psychiatry Word Help, Please - SM
Apr 18, 2012

The word I need help with sounds like "inchus."  Doctor dictates: "The patient's cortical plasticity with respect to synaptic pruning, and even now with (s/l inchus) and fractional anisotropy, have clearly reached the end of development." Thank you very, very much!! ...

References For Psychiatry
Apr 26, 2012

About to start doing psychiatry and was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for good references and quick guides. ...

Smart Summary
Apr 08, 2014

Still trying to figure out what purpose it serves. ...

Psychiatry Consultation Report
Oct 12, 2009

working on a psychiatry consulation report and there are only a few headings dictated. "History of Present Illness", "Review of Past Medical Records", "Developmental Background", and "Diagnosis". Under "Review of Past Medical Records" there are several paragraphs dictated without headings and each one starts out with "Doctor (doctors name is cut off) diagnosed (or indicates) etc....., examples: Doctor diagnosed head injury, loss of consciousness, bilateral clavicle fractures, right scapula ...

Cardio Cath Summary
Jun 06, 2011

He is talking about hemodynamics.  A *semigaortic pressure was 115/70 with a mean of 86. ...

Summary Of Accomplishments - Hilarious
Dec 02, 2011

I was cracking up by the time I got to the end - who was this written for?  "database replication and application failover"??? I think they made that up! ...

Word Help/ Psychiatry Account
Jun 11, 2013

He is slightly [s/l dyslarselic] which waxes and wanes while talking to him.   Cannot find reference for this word. It is a psychiatric account. ...

Anyone Else Get The Smart Summary PDF File?
Feb 10, 2014

x ...

What Is The Purpose Of The Smart Summary?
May 08, 2015

Sometimes I wonder if Mmodal sends out these e-mails just to tell us that we will never measure up to what they expect.  ...

Cardiac Cath Summary - Politative Ventriculography
Mar 09, 2010

Under cardiac cath summary, heading is "Politative Ventriculography" but I can't find Politative anywhere, any ideas??  Thank you! ...

Cardiac Cath Summary - No Mitral Regurgitation
Jul 30, 2010

No mitral regurgitation. The R-R interval is 102 milliseconds. s/l Polintative ventriculography. There is mild anterolateral hypokinesis, otherwise the left ventricular appears to contract at normal coordinated fashion. ...

Part-time Radiology/psychiatry IC Position
Sep 09, 2010

Just curious if anyone has applied to and heard back from this company, or if anyone is familiar with the person doing the recruiting? TIA!!! ...

Regarding Psychiatry, Patient Was Feeling Ill With A Current *couch*??*count* Score Of 13. Nm
May 15, 2013

. ...

Plus Plus Discharge
Mar 02, 2011

he had plus plus discharge from the incision? ...

Discharge In The Eye
Apr 23, 2012

Doctor dictated "Mother is wiping pusy discharge from his eyes every 10 minutes since he awoke this morning."  The word in orange, I would normally change to "pus-like", as I don't think this is how "pus-e" discharge is spelled.  I keep thinking it should be "pussy", but that's clearly not how you pronounce it....LOL...HELP!!! ...

Discharge Med - Galan??
Feb 28, 2012

This was listed in discharge meds list for a cardiology discharge summary: *Galan* 100 mg at h.s. Cannot find "Galan" in any of my references or as a soundalike for another word. What could it be? Thanks! ...

Discharge Summaries
Jan 11, 2015

Hello, I was typing the "Final Diagnoses" part a discharge summary the other day. The doctor began listing them by number and for the last number of 9, he said, "Jehovah's Witness." How is that a diagnosis?? Shouldn't those words be in the body of the report instead?? What is the correct way/formatting of handling that when it comes to religion??  Any help would be appreciated! 😃 ...

Discharge Instructions
May 12, 2015

The patient was discharged on "4 IV ORI"  The patient is in for rehydration.  ...

Nasal Discharge Which Is Non-*prual*?? Thanks. Nm
Jun 29, 2010

nm ...

Discharge Diagnosis After Delivery
Jul 12, 2011

The doctor is saying the following .... Twenty units of Pitocin were administered postpartum. No pocalisis (????) was administered. I am not sure what the bold word is, it just sounds like this. ...

S/l Visible Smoking And Discharge
May 26, 2012

Dictator doing a progress note on a patient status post fem-pop bypass talking about the wound on his thigh. S/L a visible (or invisible) smoking and discharge from the medial aspect of the right thigh.... Does this make sense? ...