A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "Kile" score - rehab patient - sun

Posted: Feb 27, 2010

s/l "Kile" or "Kau" score of 8 - the patient is a drug addict on methadone and rehab patient.  Psych consult.   Thanks.

k score - trying to find

[ In Reply To ..]

still looking for it, but remember to put questions like this on word help so you will get faster responses

Prob too late but please give entire sentence . - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
Context can make the difference. Did you get it? I'm still trying.

McLellan ? (wild guess)...sm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
Here's a link to the Addiction Severity Index, which uses a scale from 0-9. I see that it was developed by McLellelan in 1980.

http://www.tresearch.org/ASI.htm

I wonder if that's what they may be saying?

Similar Messages:

Regarding Psychiatry, Patient Was Feeling Ill With A Current *couch*??*count* Score Of 13. Nm
May 15, 2013

. ...

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is:  He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

S/L Kile Or Kyle Or Cheil Staining Of Small Bowel Mesentery.
Aug 16, 2010

See above. ...

Kile Or Kyle Or Cheil Staining Of Small Bowel Mesentery.
Aug 16, 2010

as above ...

C-score Or Z-score On Pediatric Echo
Apr 20, 2012

I am transcribing a pediatric echo and the doctor says C-score or Z-score. I have never heard this before. Is it C-score or Z-score. Thanks for any help in advance. ...

REHAB WORD
Jun 07, 2010

In a rehab note, dictator says " fems" on admission were:  6 for grooming, 2 for toileting... Is the term "fems" correct?    Thank you thank you thank you! ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Durham Rehab?
Jun 22, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Durham Rehab? I am not familiar and just wanted any information you may have. Thank you! ...

Rehab Centers
Feb 08, 2012

What kind of work do you think that would include?  Thanks! ...

Need Help With A Code For Rehab
Oct 19, 2012

What is the code number for this statement: "Ultrasound with dexamethasone to Achilles tendon" Is it the iontophoresis code of 97033? Thanks for any help! ...

Voc Rehab Or WIA And Andrews?
Jul 05, 2013

Has anyone here gotten Vocational Rehabilitation or WIA to pay for an Andrews course? If so, do they pay the whole thing? Thanks! ...

SPS Transfers? Rehab Word
May 06, 2010

x ...

Physical Therapy/Rehab
Sep 07, 2010

Anybody good with PT/rehab terms? PT assessment Patient performs s/l "clenched transfers" or "clinched transfers" or "Clint's transfers". I can't find any of them. Thanks distraction ...

To Vocational Rehab Posters Below...just Got A Call
Jan 06, 2014

They want me to come in tomorrow at 2:30 for an appointment.  Nervous!! I feel like if they wre going to turn me down it would have been through the mail and not wasting thier time and mine with an appointment.  Hopefully this is something definitive and not just needing more paperwork filled out.  This is my last semester in community college and if this doesn't work out I don't know how I will pay for University.  Wish me luck!!  ...

Is That Durham Rehab Ad Legit? I Smell A Scam, Anyone Else?
May 15, 2010

This ad just doesn't sit well with me. Did anyone apply and get a response? ...

Durham Rehab - Applied & Received Any Feedback?
May 21, 2010

Has anyone that applied to them received any feedback??  I know there was a lot of talk on this board about them being a scam.  They were very prompt in sending me a test dictation after I submitted my resume, but for some reason not so prompt in getting back with any results.  The test was easy, as it was only one dictation fiile approximately 2 minutes long.  Just curious if anyone has heard anything back - if not - then it probably was a scam, which has not affected me yet thankfully.  ...

I Saw A Report Today From A Local Rehab Facility
Jan 28, 2013

and it had the doctor's initials at the bottom as usual and then "MedQ" as the transcriptionist ---- so XX/MedQ.  This report was typed in the last couple of days, some two years almost since there has supposedly been NO MEDQUIST, but only M-Modal??????  Could it just be an IT glitch that has yet to be corrected or is there still some form of MQ? ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

S/l Vital Signs Per "for Far" Nursing. Rehab.
Nov 03, 2010

Clearly s/l "for far."  I thought maybe he was saying 4th floor, but doesn't sound that way at all.  Could it be some kind of specialized nursing staff for rehab? An excellent dictator - I just can't figure this bit out! ...

89% Score
Jul 25, 2012

I have tested for M*Modal TWICE now in the last few months and have only gotten an 89% accuracy rating........I have been a med trans for a long, LONG time and don't understand how I could score so low. Is there ANY WAY I can email someone within the company to explain to me WHERE I made the mistakes they said I made????? Makes me doubt my ability. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Should I Let QA Know About Their Score?
Oct 02, 2013

Get graded every time I work and always aware to try and do my best. I got 100% excellent score on my work 2 days ago. The only problem here is I have not worked now in 3 weeks as I am on sick leave. Shhhhhh. ...

Well.,...score Below 98 .
Dec 20, 2013

I guess I am screwed.  In all my years I have never had this many "Major Errors".  Guess I have just been stupid my whole life and didn't know it.  Score below 98 and since they have been monitoring me quite a lot the last week or so I imagine they are done with me for the quarter.  Some of these errors are errors, but REALLY?  If/of is kind of a typo in my book.  SR had it one way and I did fail to catch it, but really had no change in context. How can they ex ...

Score Below 99%
Jan 15, 2014

My score for the quarter was 98.3%.  I will probably get fired.  All my working life (25 years) I always scored excellent on quality.  When I look at the post audit though, I am mostly at 100%.  It makes me feel kind of worthless.  ...

Where Does Their QA Score Come From?
Jan 28, 2015

I figured my QA to be in the 99.7 range based on FIESA.  On my timecard it is in the 99.5 range.  How can that be verified?  Can it be verified in FIESA?  If so, based on what parameters? Thanks~ ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Is A Score Of 98.6% Considered Okay.
Jan 20, 2010

Sorry, cannot remember.  Tried looking before posting.  Thanks!!!! ...

Do You Know How Your QA Score Is Calculated And
Feb 03, 2010

nm ...

Apgar Score
Feb 25, 2010

I am CONTINUALLY getting flack about APGAR.  If I put Apgar, I get it back corrected as APGAR.  If I put APGAR, I get it back corrected as Apgar.  If I put Apgar's, comes back Apgars.  If I put Apgar's it comes back Apgars... I have my Dorland's dictionary, and it has Apgar, A capitalized, pgar lower case, but in my abbreviation guide it's all caps (APGAR). Does anyone have anything different OR perhaps a solution?  ...

Reicker's Score?
Jun 22, 2012

Acute alcohol withdrawal - patient with "Reicker's score" of 4.  Thanks! ...

Milumbut Score
Oct 03, 2012

In  neck examination - milambut score is 4 ?? Thanks! ...