A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

off shore transcription - jj

Posted: May 23, 2010

Does anyone know for a fact that Transcend sends work off-shore?  Heard the rumor, and just wonder if its true after their protestations to the contrary.

What I heard - from an employee

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a friend who has worked for them for many years that told me last week, yes they do, but she also said she never runs out of work as she has primary, second and third accounts she can work on.

TR - jj

[ In Reply To ..]
You friend, who never runs out of work, did she recently get a line rate decrease? Do you know what platform she works on?

TR - from an employee

[ In Reply To ..]
You know I don't discuss rate of pay with fellow MT's. I know she does a lot of VR and she is apparently happy with the money she is making and the accounts she is on. I know what accounts she told me she was working on but I don't want to mention them here. She has worked for them for many years after working for several other MTSO's and I guess she found her niche.

off shore - tire, tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes they do and they do not deny it.

On their website they state only "outsourcing", not 'offshoring." - offshore

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Lots of people dont know the difference between the - 2 words, and use them interchangeably. (sm)

[ In Reply To ..]
And we all know that most of these people do not have a much regard for the English language, or else they wouldn't be doing what they're doing.

My money says when they say "outsource", it's just a less-alarming way of saying "offshore".

Similar Messages:

Any Info On TransDyne? Off Shore? On Shore?
Feb 20, 2015

Any info on TransDyne? Off shore? On shore?   ...

Off-shore
Feb 25, 2010

Our work is going offshore faster than you can imagine.  According to posts, I see we are wondering about the lack of work, in many cases for over a year.  We are behind in getting info on this.  Google off-shore transcription or any words that will get you the info.  The information is plentiful.  Many articles state the hospitals are unaware that work is going off shore.  They just dictate, assume it goes to a central system in the states and we sit behind our des ...

Off Shore Work
Feb 17, 2010

Has anybody read the share holders minutes from Transcend, boasting about how much they are going to increase their offshore transcription within the next two years?  Email me and I can send you a copy. ...

Accounts That Do Not Off-shore
Sep 08, 2011

What I've been wondering is whether or not MQ even wants to retain the accounts that do not allow them to off-shore.  These accounts obviously do not produce the same profits.  Thoughts? ...

Company That Does Not Go Off-shore
Feb 14, 2012

Is there a company out there that is hiring that does not send most of their work out? Please email me if you know of something please.  I am needing to make a change. ...

Off Shore Working
Oct 08, 2013

Currently right now, there are 1301 employers working on our accounts off shore, whiile ony in-state 198 are working.  Now where are our jobs?  no wonder we have NJAs   ...

More CMTs Coming From Off-shore
Dec 18, 2010

New CMT & RMT tests out, so off-shore will be teaching to the tests big time.  This is going on in our industry and others; but savvy big companies are awake and tweaking certification testing to catch the problem; not sure ADHI is sophisticated enough for that.  I am really NOT sure they WANT to address that issue.  Watch the flood of new CMTs from off-shore...and what it does to availability of our jobs.  (Yet there will be the re ...

Anti-off-shore Petition
Nov 29, 2012

Not sure how much good it will do, but here is something interesting.  I guess it can't hurt either. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-shoring-jobs-decrease-unemployment-keep-financial-health-personal-information-safe-usa/hl0t92Mg?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl ...

Our Work Is Going Off Shore Faster Than You Can Imagine
Feb 25, 2010

Our work is going off shore faster than you can imagine.  According to posts, I see we are wondering about the lack of work, in many cases for over a year.  We are behind in getting info on this.  Google off-shore transcription or any words that will get you the info.  The information is plentiful.  Many articles state the hospitals are unaware that work is going off shore.  They just dictate, assume it goes to a central system in the states and we sit behind our desks and have so much wor ...

On-shore US Illegal Activities By Indian IT Companies
Nov 25, 2009

Related to the US transcriptionists issues with work offshoring to Indian companies, is this article series about Indian owned/run companies in the Information Technology field pulling illegal activities right here in the US in order to save money.  http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_41/b4150034732629.htm http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_41/b4150034738024.htm http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_41/b4150034736588.htm Given that these owners would d ...

Petition To Stop Sending Our Jobs Off Shore
Nov 19, 2012

There is a petition here http://wh.gov/XbqE about stopping off-shoring jobs. I saw it on facebook, and it would apply to MT, I think. They need 150 signatures for it to be put on the White House website. If our jobs were back here and not sent to other countries, maybe we could finally work and get paid enough to survive - kind of like in the "good old days." ...

Retraining Programs To Those Of Us Displaced By Work Going Off Shore
Oct 23, 2014

I know I have seen this in the past, but cannot remember what the resources were.  I consider myself displaced due to off-shoring of my work (which would cover most of us), but I cannot remember what this information was regarding getting retraining due to this situation.  Can anyone help?  Thanks so much. ...

Ever Heard Of Synovial Shore Company Where Aspirates Are Sent To Check From Knee
Sep 13, 2014

Googled it but can't find company with this name.  Sounds 100% like it though.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Pt With Wrist Fracture. "Exam Reveals *mid Shore* AV Fistulas With Good **thrill* ???
Feb 02, 2010

s ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...

Prn Military Transcription/prn Medical Transcription
Jun 25, 2014

Anyone hear from them yet?  Over 1100 views, that means a billion resumes. ...

Offshore Transcription Stories Wanted- Medical Malpractice Cases Related To Offshore Transcription M
Oct 15, 2009

A legal contact was inquiring about the connection of medical mistakes related to off-shored transcription mistakes.  I have told him to review these boards and hopefully he will benefit from the information here.  While he did not discuss the exact case, I think that he will be able to use the off-shore transcription issue to his client's benefit or at least highlight that the provider in question does not have as rigorous control on processing records as other pr ...

What Is Your Opinion Of Nuance Transcription And United Transcription (United In Charlotte, NC)
Jun 06, 2012

I have been offered a position with both.  I have; however, in the past, had a position where the employer still owes me $6000.  Does United pay and have the work?  Does Nuance have enough work for me?  I need full time work guaranteed income, like everyone else.  Good luck to all out there! ...

JLG Transcription - Good Or Bad, Anything About JLG Transcription?
Jun 24, 2011

Can anyone tell me, good or bad, anything about JLG Transcription? Thanks. ...

ASR -v- Transcription
Oct 12, 2009

Would someone explain to me how is that this company can legally pay us a lower rate for ASR compared to transcription?  After they pushed ASR on me, (said that I wouldn't ever get a 50:50 ratio of ASR to transcription) I am getting mostly ASR work.  My pay has dropped significantly.  Can they do this? ...

Q.E.D. Transcription
Oct 13, 2009

Does anyone know anything about, or have any experience with Q.E.D. Transcription? ...

Q.E.D. Transcription?
Nov 11, 2009

I have an interview tomorrow morning with this company, and I was wondering how they are to work for (i.e. work load, pay on time, platform, etc.).   TIA!!! ...

PRN Transcription?? Anyone??
Nov 19, 2009

Anyone have any information about P.R.N. Transcription?  Got a reply on a resume I sent out and am wondering what type of company they are???  Good, bad, ugly? ...

PRN Transcription
Nov 20, 2009

For those of you who have recently posted regarding PRN and have worked for them, is this the company out of Ohio?? ...

NOW Transcription
Dec 23, 2009

Hi all!  I was just wondering if anyone worked for NOW Transcription or if anyone knew anything about this company?  Any input would be appreciated. ...

P.r.n. Transcription
Feb 02, 2010

Just wondering if anyone works for this company or has any info on them and now they are to work for. Thanks. ...

Transcription USA
May 10, 2010

Anything on Transcription USA ...