A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient with elbow pain - please sm

Posted: Sep 21, 2011

Patient had ultrasound, s/l TFM, iontophoresis, exercises for range of motion, strength of the left shoulder, elbow and gripping as well as a trial of H-wave stimulation.

elbow pain - happygolucky

[ In Reply To ..]
There is a "TSM" elbow support/sling...:)

Yes, TFM is correct,stands for... - transverse friction massage

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Patient With Shoulder Pain
Sep 14, 2011

There is no evidence of significant rotator cuff tear and she has normal appearing s/l **slant sign**  of the shoulder on her radiographs, I believe that she would be a candidate for a total shoulder rather than a reverse total shoulder.   ...

Patient With Low Back Pain
Feb 02, 2012

She has 5/5 strength throughout the bilateral lower extremities with hip flexion, knee flexion and extension, ankle dorsiflexion and plantar flexion as well as extension of the hallux. Sensation is intact to light touch throughout except over the anterior aspect of her shin. She has a symmetrical 2+ Achilles and patellar reflexes. She has no evidence of clonus. She has a questionable s/l ** men-i-ski  reflex. She has palpable DP and PT pulses. Thanks for any help!!  :) ...

Patient With L Wrist Pain
Mar 12, 2015

Patient has undergone previous fractures and underwent distal ulnar excision ____ procedure with pinning of the distal ulna to the radius. ...

Patient Has Leg Pain; They Want Him To Be In The S/l Dionne Study/Deon? Dee-awn
Oct 07, 2011

xx ...

Patient With Hip Pain, Post Op For Back Surgeries
Jan 17, 2013

"Pictures of hip were performed and brought in by the patient. They were read as normal, but on my review there is an ***** cyst "(sounds like asitaviner!) any ideas? ...

Patient With Back, Neck And Shoulder Pain. Negative
Mar 15, 2011

x ...

Help! Patient With Bilateral Shoulder Pain With Injections In The Past, Sm
Aug 21, 2012

In diagnosis, doc is saying Shoulder s/l row lay, follow orthopedics.  Thanks so much! ...

Patient With Back Pain And Gait Disorder Has *e Lack O Scoliosis.* Thanks. Nm
Jun 22, 2010

nm ...

Patient Has Colicky Abdominal Pain. Doc Tried To Ellcit S/l Heel Strike Sign? Help!
Apr 03, 2012

.. ...

ESL Dr States "Patient Refers Pain," But Clearly Means Reports. Leave It Or Change It?
Feb 20, 2015

For ESL doctors, account specifics direct me to change word if it is the wrong word, but leave it if its simply awkwardly stated. Dr states "Patient refers pain in upper abdomen," but clearly means reports pain. Do I leave it or change it? ...

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

Ortho/ Elbow
Mar 30, 2010

the doctor dictates     Radiographs demonstrate evidence of a s/l Sales sign ...

Elbow Testing
Mar 15, 2011

Looking for the word "Jobiare" for elbow testing score in brachial plexus palsy.. new to this board.. not sure how it all works.  Thanks anyone! ...

X-rays Of Elbow
Mar 13, 2014

Patient had elbow arthroplasty.   X-rays reviewed that show well positioned total elbow arthroplasty with s/l  **cement _________________** ossification of soft tissues"   Thanks for any help  ...

Elbow Fracture - Doc Says (s/l CNM) Is Normal. What Is CNM?
Feb 11, 2011

.. ...

Consistent With Oscals? Involving The Elbow?
Nov 12, 2009

He has seen physicians where x-rays were obtained. The radiographic images were consistent with oscals involving the anterior and posterior aspects of the elbow. ...

Is There A Footplate Region In The Elbow Area
Dec 31, 2009

The word sounds like footplate, but I cannot find anything to verify this.  Does this sentance make sense?   There is vague increased signal intensity within the footplate region and distal end of the triceps tendon consistent with tendinosis.   Thanks, jackie ...

Prep Material For An Elbow Injection
Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon. The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options. Cordrop Clo ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...

Closterpedic Pain, Posteralpedic Pain?
Jun 05, 2011

Transcribing rheumatology - s/l closterpedic pain, posturopedic pain.  Any ideas?  Patient recently had shingles, if that helps. ...

Elbow Score For Brachial Plexus Palsy
Mar 15, 2011

Looking for the scoring classification for "Jobaire" elbow scoring for brachial plexus palsy..   Thanks ...

Elbow Was Injected Using The S/l Mulder Healing Technque.
Sep 16, 2014

Patient has tennis elbow and the ortho doc is injecting his elbow. Thanks! ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Sounds Like "elbow Fledge"
Jan 10, 2012

ESL doctor dictating regarding patient having glass in elbow, located over the posterior apsect of the the elbow s/l "fledge." I cannot document this.  Can anyone help, please?? Thank you!  ...

"Flucteroke" Area Of The Elbow-??
Nov 29, 2013

This is a new one to me: Sounds like "Flucteroke" area of the elbow. The context is "Exam of the skin on her forearms reveals some hyperpigmentation and slight thickening of the skin in the _______ areas of the elbows." I know the entire sentence is correct, except that one word which I spelled out phonically above. :/ ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...