A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Shoulder exam - Patient has a negative s/l Lamitz sign - tia nm

Posted: Feb 09, 2011

x

Lhermitte's - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Cervical And Shoulder Exam - S/l La-Rusta Test Was Negative
Apr 01, 2014

Cant figure this one out. ...

Patient With Back, Neck And Shoulder Pain. Negative
Mar 15, 2011

x ...

Hand Surgery: On Exam, She Has A Negative (s/l Earl's Test But A Positive Broman's Sign).
Sep 20, 2010

TIA!!! ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Abd. Exam, Negative "Boyd's" Sign Or "void" Sign??
Jul 31, 2010

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Knee Exam - S/l "Lennox" Sign And McMurray Negative. NM
Dec 27, 2012

x ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

He Has A Negative *Jean* Sign. (Not G Sign.) Sm
Apr 14, 2011

He has intact bilateral radioulnar and median nerve sensation.  He has some weakness in grip on the left as compared to the right.  He is 4+/5 on the left, 5/5 on the right.  He has 4+/5 small finger abduction bilaterally.  He has a negative *Jean* sign.   ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

Chalet Sign? - Regarding The Shoulder
Sep 24, 2012

Sustained an injury to his right shoulder.  Some tenderness over the AC joint.  Pain with cross body adduction.  Positive (Chalet?) sign.  There is no mistaking he is saying Chalet (maybe Shallay?)  I am just not finding anything. Thanks, ...

S/L Negative ROOZ And WRIGHTS Sign?? SM TIA
Sep 07, 2013

Here is what else is dictated around it....   He has good circulation with brisk cap refill bilaterally.  He has no compromised circulation.  He has negative _________ signs.  He has no evidence of cervical impingement on examination.  He has no change in sensation or circulation with his hand abducted and externally rotated.  ...

Ortho. Negative *schwa-stick* Sign?
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Shoulder Exam
Aug 11, 2011

Dictated:  Treatment options were discussed with him.  These include repeat selective AC joint injection, s/l mulfer type (or tight or tech) distal clavicle, or living with residual symptoms.   He just slurs right over this.  Any help, thank you! ...

Shoulder Exam Question
Jan 24, 2012

On examination, she has full range of motion of her shoulder.  Good stability anteriorly in the s/l outreach?? position.  Negative scapular dyskinesis.  ...

Special Testing/shoulder Exam
Nov 07, 2012

Is there an FAR or FAIR special test for shoulder derangement? Seems as though I heard of this once but cannot find it now in any of my resources or online. Thanks ...

Mikayla-Westov's Exam, Shoulder.
Mar 14, 2013

The doc says that it causes deltoid pain. I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!!! ...

Patient With Shoulder Pain
Sep 14, 2011

There is no evidence of significant rotator cuff tear and she has normal appearing s/l **slant sign**  of the shoulder on her radiographs, I believe that she would be a candidate for a total shoulder rather than a reverse total shoulder.   ...

Shoulder Exam: There Are No S/l Fascious Lesions Or Discoloration
Feb 23, 2011

x ...

Help! Patient With Bilateral Shoulder Pain With Injections In The Past, Sm
Aug 21, 2012

In diagnosis, doc is saying Shoulder s/l row lay, follow orthopedics.  Thanks so much! ...

S/l Fencer's Sign In Neuro Exam
May 22, 2010

Neuro exam/reflexes, dictator says "she almost has s/l fencers sign"   ...

Bacodi Sign - In Musculoskeletal Exam
Nov 07, 2010

It is pronounced buh-coe-dee   He does have a positive Spurling’s, as well as a positive ______ sign.     ...

Muscoloskeletal Exam Lasac Sign? Please See Message
Oct 03, 2011

Under musculoskeletal exam, the doc said Patrick's sign is negative.  S/L Lasac's sign is negative.  TIA. ...

Ever Heard Of Negative "swastik" Sign?
May 26, 2010

Patient had a thyroidectomy today.  Endocrinologist dictates on exam, "Anterior neck dressing is intact.  There is no evidence of bleeding. Negative s/l "swastik" sign.  ...

Shoulder Exam - S/l Forward Flexion On The "contrella" Side Nm
Jan 24, 2015

. ...

Patient Has Colicky Abdominal Pain. Doc Tried To Ellcit S/l Heel Strike Sign? Help!
Apr 03, 2012

.. ...

"shoulder" Sign
Jan 26, 2010

Has anyone heard of a "shoulder" sign at the base of the thumb in a person with carpal tunnel?  TIA! ...

Neuro Exam, Negative Pronator Drift, Negaive S/l "smitri" Test TIA
Mar 12, 2010

xxx ...

In A GU Exam The Patient Has A Strong Odor Of
Mar 11, 2013

The vulva is unremarkable in appearance, as is the introitus.  There is a strong odor of _____ noted. s/l primary aimings. ...