A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt with radiation therapy to forehead in simulation note "A smallerford mask" was made for - dandy

Posted: Jun 09, 2010

d

Got it...small Orfit mask . - dandy

[ In Reply To ..]
sa

Similar Messages:

On Radiation Oncology Simulation...Two "dento Rows" Were Placed In The Left Groin Fold.
Oct 15, 2010

She was placed on a pillow with Styrofoam, and her hands were positioned high by holding handles across on her chest.  Two dental _ were placed in the left groin fold. ...

Radiation Therapy
May 24, 2010

Dictator talking about s/l cinegray in reference to radiation therapy!  Help please and thanks! ...

Radiation Therapy Terminology? Sm
Dec 15, 2009

Anyone know of a good site(s) to get in-depth radiation therapy terminology?  I have about 50 jobs in queue and have never typed it!  Thought I'd ask here if anyone has a site they like while I continue to look for one.  Thanks a million for any help!  ...

Side Effect Of Radiation Therapy, S/l Merdy Or Verdy Necrosis Of Mandible.
Aug 15, 2011

:) ...

"True And Positioning" Shifts Were Made Using Comparison With The CT Simulation
Dec 03, 2010

A 4D CT scan involving a helical CT scan followed by 10 further CT scans throughout the respiratory cycle were obtained at 1.25 axial slices.   "True and positioning" shifts were made using comparison with the CT simulation at the time of treatment planning.  ...

In Radiation Oncology Simulation: "matchline" Or "match-line" ??
Nov 21, 2011

The matchline was determined. Wires were placed over the entrance and exit points of the tangential beam, as well as the matchline. ...

Physical Therapy Note
Mar 17, 2011

Sounds like doctor is saying the patient did an "abdominal backhoe contraction."  HELP! TIA ...

For Brain Metastases Treatment With Radiation Therapy...his "V Sim" Is Scheduled For Tomor
Jul 28, 2010

:) ...

For Radiation Therapy In A "sandwiched" Bolus Technique.
Nov 08, 2010

For radiation therapy prescribing 60 gy in a "sandwiched" bolus technique for localiation of the penis.  ...

Doc Dictates 20 "R M" Ovoids Were Placed For Radiation Therapy.
Oct 13, 2010

Next, 20 mm ovoids were placed into the lateral fornices.  Appropriate geometry was obtained. ...

Radiation Therapy: 30 Gy With A "B E G" Of Greater Than 39.0 Gy Subscript 10.
Feb 03, 2011

Help me :) ...

An Aquaplast BrainLAB Mask Was Used With A "prin All Over" Mask.
Feb 17, 2011

For radiation oncology simulation:  An Aquaplast BrainLAB mask was used with a "prin all over" mask.  ...

Exostosis On The Forehead
Apr 08, 2015

This may sound silly but does exostosis on the forehead belong in the Musculoskeletal or HENT system?   Thank you! ...

I Should Just Tattoo Sucker Across My Forehead
Oct 29, 2013

My old account from Transcend went over to India.  My old supervisor told me that she thought my new account was not allowed to be outsourced, that it was in the contract.  Signed on at 6 my time (8 EST) and there were over 50 reports.  Did not get to complete my shift because I ran out of OOW.  Somehow they quickly got overstaffed or are outsourcing the work.  I had been hoping that maybe, just maybe, this account was going to see me through the next 18 months but that ...

I Made A Total Of $19,000 For 2011. Would Anyone Mind Sharing What They Made For The Year. I Am Ju
Jan 27, 2012

hopeful ...

Oxygen Mask
Jan 02, 2011

The patient maintained his oxygen saturation via s/l Bags-off mask. Help if you can please!! ...

Pelvic Mask
Feb 11, 2014

right pelvic s/l silo mask.   ...

S/l FiO2 On 35% Tracheostomy Mask Is 92%
Jul 30, 2010

s/l FiO2 on 35% tracheostomy mask is 92%. I'm used to FiO2 being a much lower number.  Does this make sense? ...

T-mask (?) Added To Increas Oxygenation
Sep 05, 2010

I've never heard of a T-mask.  Is that correct?  The sentence reads:   O2 sat initially was 83%.  She was placed on oxygen with increase in O2 sat to a mere 90, and then T-mask was added.   It sounds just like T mask, but I can't find that anywhere.  Is that correct? ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

On RT Simulation: His Arms Were Held Slightly "a Kimble" On His Sides.
Dec 23, 2010

? ...

Radiation Fastitis?
Jan 10, 2011

I can't figure out what this word should be.  It s/l fest-itis.  It doesn't sound like fasciitis.  Do any of you know what it might be? Postprocedure Diagnoses:  Urinary retention, prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia (obstructive), and radiation fastitis. Thanks! ...

Irradiation Vs Radiation
Apr 18, 2011

Hartmann procedure for radiation OR irradiation of the pelvis...? ...

Radiation..please See Message
Jul 08, 2011

The patient has cervical cancer.  Doc says:  On discussion with her radiation therapist, she is currently on 3.6 of planned 4.5 s/l sentigrade.  TIA! ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

S/l Typopalo Shock Radiation For
May 26, 2011

nm ...

Radiation Dose Reporting - Sm
Jul 21, 2014

Regarding the DLP - I've seen it written variously mGy-cm, mGy•cm and mGy.cm.   Becuase it's a product, my inclination is think that the second (with the dot used as in mathmetical publications to indicate multiplication) is correct but just not sure.  Anyone have a definitive answer & reference?   Thanks :)  ...

Help With Radiation Oncology Dictation
Dec 11, 2014

The patient has alopecia of the scalp with s. l. ECTAP in place.   Thanks  ...

"easy Mask" Anesthesia. Need Correct Spelling. Sm
Oct 08, 2011

The patient was put to sleep using "easy mask."  Can anyone tell me if this is a brand name, and if so how is it spelled?  I can't find it in my references nor by googling.  Thanks! ...