A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"True and positioning" shifts were made using comparison with the CT simulation - traci

Posted: Dec 03, 2010

A 4D CT scan involving a helical CT scan followed by 10 further CT scans throughout the respiratory cycle were obtained at 1.25 axial slices.   "True and positioning" shifts were made using comparison with the CT simulation at the time of treatment planning. 

I beleive it is true end positioning as in end-exhale nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

sorry for the typo "believe", here is some further info sm - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The AVG-CT from a helical CT simulator was used as the reference
image. .... centroid position between the end inhalation and end exhalation
phase images. ... The 95% confidence value in measuring the mean position shift...

Thank you so much :) - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...

What Shifts Offered/what Shifts Do You Work?
Feb 23, 2014

I will switch to employee in a few weeks. Do they offer you certain shifts or do you pick your hours? Does everyone work weekends? How many hours per week is considered part time? Do they pay more for later shifts? Any other info ? Thanks ahead of time. ...

Berg Positioning?
Nov 19, 2009

Utilization of a cock-up wrist splint with appropriate ??? berg positioning ...

Positioning Sponge Breast Surgery
Nov 01, 2009

The patient had some ___ sponge for positioning and light pressure. She was placed in a surgical bra.  s/l reston, restilon, ressalon.. . think it begins with an R but not sure.  This is breast reconstructive surgery.  ...

I Made A Total Of $19,000 For 2011. Would Anyone Mind Sharing What They Made For The Year. I Am Ju
Jan 27, 2012

hopeful ...

Comparison Of ASR With Webmedx And MQ.
Nov 15, 2009

Anyone else working for/or have worked for both who has noticed a difference in the quality of the ASR on one as compared to the other.  I may be crazy, but I think I make far fewer corrections to the ASR on MQ work.  Maybe just lucky, but I tend to be a mouse user  (I know - shame on me, but I am getting better) and I find my right hand lets me know when I have been using the mouse more. ...

Benefits Comparison
Apr 15, 2014

Can anyone, that now works at Nuance that used to work some place else, comment on the benefts (not pay, but more PTO accrual and amount, insurance, etc.) and what differences there are? I am wondering if Nuance's benefits are the norm, or if I could possibly find better with another company. Thank you. ...

Anyone Left Nuance To Go To TTS - Comparison Please
Jan 04, 2015

I know nothing is perfect, but could you give some info  such as how they compare on QA, line count rates, PTO, line requirements, etc.  Appreciate it. ...

Anyone Else See The Paygrid Comparison And Want To Puke?
Apr 08, 2015

Oh gee, thanks for letting me see the comparison so I can sit and ponder how I will lose approximatly $200 a week now with the second "new and exciting pay plan." I am just so sick and tired. Can't focus, no motivation. I know I should be happy I have a job and yes I really need the money but I'm struggling to continue to put out work for this monstrosity of a company!! ...

Anybody Mind A Little Production Comparison? I Mostly ASR And Find
Jul 13, 2011

and it is tough...I work doggedly to do this in the 8 hours I am allotted..not because it takes 8 hours, but because I have to do within 8 hours.  If I was given a block of time, like it has been suggested, I could easily get this done with 6 hours (on and off) of editing and/or the little bit of typing I get.  Do you mind comparing?  I like to know if I am in the average range of what I need to do. By the way, in the old days, a full day for me was never more than 30 ...

On RT Simulation: His Arms Were Held Slightly "a Kimble" On His Sides.
Dec 23, 2010

? ...

On Radiation Oncology Simulation...Two "dento Rows" Were Placed In The Left Groin Fold.
Oct 15, 2010

She was placed on a pillow with Styrofoam, and her hands were positioned high by holding handles across on her chest.  Two dental _ were placed in the left groin fold. ...

Shifts
Feb 13, 2011

Does Medquist give you a shift time and expect you to be at your computer working during that shift? What are the shift times, for ex is first shift 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.? Thanx for any help you can give me. ...

Why Only 2nd And 3rd Shifts Available
Feb 26, 2011

There are companies, which I know have outsourced a majority of work to India, that are seeking US MTs but only for 2nd and/or 3rd shifts.  Curious as to why seeing as how when it is 8:00 a.m. here (central) it is 7:00 p.m. in India and the rationale in sending all of our work to India is because companies supposedly couldn't find adequate coverage for 2nd and 3rd shifts here in the states, yet that is exactly what they are hiring for...no 1st shifts available, or very few, in the stat ...

TT And Bonus. It Is Only For 2nd And 3rd Shifts.
Oct 31, 2010

You can't tell me that all this is because of auditing and all those let go were on 2nd and 3rd shifts.  Bonus money, but no increases.  Plus what accounts and what programs with horrible dictators.  I am sure that it is, again, you have to walk on water.  ...

Change Of Shifts
Dec 21, 2010

Has anyone else had the call from CCM asking you to switch shifts or to move to graveyards?  What have you done?  I work a late split shift already Tuesday through Saturday and got a call about why I missed work (NJA).  I don't think I can work a third shift and don't know how far they will push this.  They said they will float me to other BOBs in order to keep me busy when they run out of work in mine.  The only problem with that is that it will bring my wage ...

Ever Have Those Shifts When Every Report You
Jun 15, 2011

get is horrible.  80% of my reports this morning have been ESL's who I swear were dictating in their sleep.  Slurred speech, impossible to understand.  Blanks galore today.  The kinda shift that makes you wonder if youeven  know what you are doing.  Oh well, only a little over an hour left and then I think I will go back to bed for a little bit to reset my brain.....it is fried (not to mention my nerves!). ...

WMX And 12 Hour Shifts
Feb 16, 2011

I saw someone post they were no longer offering 12 hours to get your 8 hours work done in.  Are they taking it away from the ones already on that schedule?  Gulp!!! ...

Hours In Shifts
Mar 15, 2011

Have a question on shifts. Many of the jobs on the boards say 2nd or 3rd shift. In the MT world does that mean 3 to 11 p.m. and 11 to 7 a.m. or is it 4 p.m. to 12 and 12 to 8 a.m.? I have not had a position for a straight shift before, but split my shift at my last job to get in my 8 hours. TIA. :)   ...

Explanation Of Shifts
Jul 23, 2011

I have always worked during the day and am wondering what hours are considered second and third shift. Also, if you work for someone in a different time zone, are your working hours in that time zone or your own time zone? Please explain. Thank you very much. ...

WMX And Changing Shifts
Sep 04, 2011

If you find you aren't happy with the shift you hired on for, do you have to wait 90 days to ask for a change?  Do you just ask your  manager or is there a request form you need to submit?  TIA. ...

Nuance Shifts
Feb 26, 2012

Hi..I was wondering if there is anyone here who works 3rd shift at Nuance.  I have worked there for about a year and was always told the US team couldn't work past 10 EST, but lately I have seen a lot of ads from them hiring for 3rd shift.  Does anyone work that shift and, if so, is there always enough work?  Thanks. ...

Define MT Shifts
Jul 22, 2012

I am a recent MT grad and am wondering if someone can define what 1st, 2nd,and 3rd shifts are for me please! Thank you   ...

What's Up With 7cpl And 2nd And 3rd Shifts?!
Jan 03, 2015

I have noticed all these companies now are paying about 7cpl or 7.5 cpl and 3/3.5 for VR. I remember 12 years ago when I first started 7cpl was starting pay for right out of school. I eventually went up to almost 9cpl before transition to Nuance. Of course the pay went down after that and now once again. Back then 9-10cpl was seen and with MTs who had been doing it a while. Are these ads I see for 7cpl just for no experience? I see TTS does that. What if you have a lot of experience. I was makin ...

Experience With Split Shifts?
May 09, 2011

If you work split shifts, does it feel like you're working all day? Or do you find it works for you? TIA ...

Sorry-meant To Say Nuance Says They Do Have Day Shifts...
May 20, 2012

Sorry, meant to say, Nuance says they have day shifts available... ...

Is There Somewhere To Find Out If There Are Other Available Shifts Or Accounts?
Jan 17, 2013

I hate my account and hate the shift. I'd like 7 a.m. to 1-3 p.m. shift. Thanks. ...

Line Minimums And Shifts
Sep 23, 2014

Hi, Does anyone know of any companies who still have 150 or 200 lph minimums?  Also, does anyone know of any companies who offer 12 hour windows with employee status..besides N..been there, done that.  Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Out There Work 10-Hour Shifts?
Jan 02, 2015

Do you like working 10-hour shifts?  Do you get brain dead after 8 hours?  Do your wrists hurt worse?  How long did it take to get used to?    Thanks for your input! ...

What Hours Consist Of 2nd And 3rd Shifts? Nm
Jan 02, 2015

X ...