A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

In radiation oncology simulation: "matchline" or "match-line" ?? - :)

Posted: Nov 21, 2011

The matchline was determined.

Wires were placed over the entrance and exit points of the tangential beam, as well as the matchline.

found this on www.mt911.com - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Terms starting with - M -
matchline
matchline technique
matchline wedge

Similar Messages:

On Radiation Oncology Simulation...Two "dento Rows" Were Placed In The Left Groin Fold.
Oct 15, 2010

She was placed on a pillow with Styrofoam, and her hands were positioned high by holding handles across on her chest.  Two dental _ were placed in the left groin fold. ...

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...

Help With Radiation Oncology Dictation
Dec 11, 2014

The patient has alopecia of the scalp with s. l. ECTAP in place.   Thanks  ...

T2N0P(i)? Need Help On Radiation Oncology Dictation!
Oct 09, 2011

I am working on a radiation oncology dictation and the MD is stating that a breast tumor is measuring s/l T2N0P(i)...I am familiar with the first part of this cancer staging (the T-N part) but can't seem to find any reference to the second portion.  It really sounds like he is saying "P."  I see it referenced as a lowercase p but can't figure it out for sure.  He dictated the lowercase "i" being in parentheses too, but I can't find any reference for that either! An ...

Radiation Oncology, Patient Fitted With A "C Plus" Custom Head Rest.
Nov 17, 2010

:) ...

Radiation Oncology: 36 Gy Is Not Necessary, And Lowering The Dose To 25 To "thirty Sixty"
Jun 05, 2010

It may be that a total dose of 36 Gy is not necessary, and lowering the dose to 25 to 30/60 may be an appropriate approach, if there is a CR to chemotherapy. ...

Anyone Know Why InScribe Line Count Doesn't Match WebClock?
Jan 27, 2015

I asked my TSM in an email but got no reply. I guess this was covered in the training, but I must have missed the part that explains why my line count in InScribe doesn't match the total under "Converted Line Detail" in WebClock for my weekly total. Anyone out there know? ...

401 Match???
Jan 02, 2014

Maybe it is just me but I called Merrill Lynch and there was no match made to the 401K at the end of the year. Imagine that. They said they would match and then did not. Shame on me for believing them. ...

401K Match
Mar 12, 2012

If there is anyone who understands the 401K match, can they give us a sample, ie, if you gross 1000 per pay period what the 25% of the first 4% would be and how much you could expect.  The way I do it, I would get 80 cents, so hoping I'm wrong. ...

Anyone Get Their 401K Match
Jul 16, 2012

Before I start slamming this company yet again for not keeping their promises, did anyone check their 401K and see a contribution?  I know they were supposed to start matching after July 1st and the paycheck on Friday the 13th was the first one.  I expected when I logged into my 401k this morning to see a contribution and surprise surprise nothing. ...

Does Anyone Know If MQ Does A 401K Match Anymore?
Mar 23, 2010

I'm wondering if I should just stop contributing at all.  I remember they used to, low as it was, at least it was something--like IF they made money, MAYBE they would and then a very low percentage, like 25 cents to the dollar?  Prob a mute point even asking.....but just wondering if they nixed that.  My sister is complaining because her company used to do a 100% match and now she only gets 75%.  Boo hoo!  At least she has a match.....I'm sure ours is now so ...

Transcription Match Maker
Jul 01, 2010

Has anybody tried Transcription Matchmaker? ...

Did I Miss Something About 401K Match
Mar 13, 2012

Did we get an email about them matching now? I didn't get one and I've seen some posts on here about it.  If so, can someone tell me the date they got the email?  Thanks ...

Don't You Love The 401K Match?
Mar 15, 2012

It's true I'm only part-time but I figure my match will be about $30/year.  How many chapsticks will that buy? ...

S/l *low Sigh Foci* Match
Oct 24, 2012

Px underwent stem cell transplant with a matched unrelated donor, 9/10 s/l *low sigh foci* match. ...

"True And Positioning" Shifts Were Made Using Comparison With The CT Simulation
Dec 03, 2010

A 4D CT scan involving a helical CT scan followed by 10 further CT scans throughout the respiratory cycle were obtained at 1.25 axial slices.   "True and positioning" shifts were made using comparison with the CT simulation at the time of treatment planning.  ...

On RT Simulation: His Arms Were Held Slightly "a Kimble" On His Sides.
Dec 23, 2010

? ...

Does There Really Have To Be A Loud Ding In Our Ears When There Is No Match For ADT??
Jan 05, 2011

This doctor not only mumbles the name, but mumbles the spelling of the name.  I try every which way to spell what I hear, but I get that "no matching results found for the chosen criteria" ALONG WITH THAT *$#$ DING.  Its not enough to get that message of not finding the patient, but to hear that ding is driving me crazy....especially with report after report of this same name mumbling man... ...

Can This Be True? MQ Contributes 50% Match For 401k....
Apr 30, 2011

Out of curiosity I went to the Merrill Lynch site.  I was looking around on my personal page; I had NO idea how much I had in there, and it showed me (I was surprised as I thought it was much less) But what do I know about it...never really kept up on it..... However, I always thought MQ didn't contribute a CENT anymore?  I clicked on "Learn more about your company's match" and it said it matches 50% of the first 5% you contribute....WTH???  Can anyone confirm or refute ...

401K Match Stinks. Needs To Be Improved.
Nov 19, 2013

Here is an article that talks about 401K. Mmodal's 401K plan stinks. "The most common 401(k) employer match is now dollar-for-dollar for the first 6% of income that an employee defers." Mmodal only matches 25% up to 4% which equals 1% in a lump sum which is even stingier than matching it each pay period to allow the participants to take advantage of compounding. The worst thing - We don't even know if Mmodal is going to match this year. In years past they sent out a letter res ...

Radiation Therapy
May 24, 2010

Dictator talking about s/l cinegray in reference to radiation therapy!  Help please and thanks! ...

Radiation Fastitis?
Jan 10, 2011

I can't figure out what this word should be.  It s/l fest-itis.  It doesn't sound like fasciitis.  Do any of you know what it might be? Postprocedure Diagnoses:  Urinary retention, prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia (obstructive), and radiation fastitis. Thanks! ...

Irradiation Vs Radiation
Apr 18, 2011

Hartmann procedure for radiation OR irradiation of the pelvis...? ...

Radiation..please See Message
Jul 08, 2011

The patient has cervical cancer.  Doc says:  On discussion with her radiation therapist, she is currently on 3.6 of planned 4.5 s/l sentigrade.  TIA! ...

Radiation Therapy Terminology? Sm
Dec 15, 2009

Anyone know of a good site(s) to get in-depth radiation therapy terminology?  I have about 50 jobs in queue and have never typed it!  Thought I'd ask here if anyone has a site they like while I continue to look for one.  Thanks a million for any help!  ...

S/l Typopalo Shock Radiation For
May 26, 2011

nm ...

Radiation Dose Reporting - Sm
Jul 21, 2014

Regarding the DLP - I've seen it written variously mGy-cm, mGy•cm and mGy.cm.   Becuase it's a product, my inclination is think that the second (with the dot used as in mathmetical publications to indicate multiplication) is correct but just not sure.  Anyone have a definitive answer & reference?   Thanks :)  ...

PSA - Prostrate Cancer Treated With External Beam Radiation
Oct 24, 2009

past medical history: prostrate cancer treated with external beam radiation. Sentence in question: PSA on Nilandron 150 mg daily has been eleveated but stable with  last PSA s/l "of his" 4.8. Question: (1) Should there be a comma between stable and with?  (2) what are the chances of him really say PSA of his 4.8 or am I missing a key word here?? Thanks for any and all suggestions.     ...

Side Effect Of Radiation Therapy, S/l Merdy Or Verdy Necrosis Of Mandible.
Aug 15, 2011

:) ...

Anybody Else's Actual Time Worked Not Match Clocked Time?
Jun 13, 2011

Ever since they have changed Schedule Source and now it has a display called today's activity with "actuals" hours, this has not matched the hours shown with the time clock punches and is less than the hours according to the clock punch. The difference adds up to a significant amount over time. I am really suspicious about being jypped paywise. ...