A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l blumatuts line? patella spur - NewOrthoMT

Posted: Oct 18, 2011

"There is spurring on the patella which appears in a neutral position with the inferior pole adjacent to s/l blu-ma-tuts line.

I looked up patella spurring inferior pole adjacent and found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

The word line is key. I looked up inferior pole knee - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
line and second hit was Blumensaat's line. Could have just been lucky. Hope that's what you are looking for.

Looked up everything without the word line and found nothing, but included line as you mentioned and - NewOrthoMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

and found it - sorry, continuation of above title. Thank you, Olive! -nm - NewOrthoMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Spur
Sep 19, 2010

Ankle X-ray... A tip or chip or chipped spur is noted at the medial malleolus. Thanks in Advance... ...

Patient With Prior Compression Fracture - *ebulent* Bone Spur And Degenerative Changes. Thanks. Nm
Apr 02, 2011

nm ...

Patella
Apr 18, 2012

Right knee demonstrates tenderness. _________ and _________ patella per set.   Sounds like pulcele and gladda ...

Patella Or Patellar Fracture?
Nov 16, 2009

Would you transcribe patella fracture or patellar fracture?  I think I am hearing patellar fracture.  TIA.  ...

L Tibia Fracture - Plan: He Was Transitioned To A S/l *patella
Jun 01, 2011

x ...

Meniscectomy: Articular Surface Of The Patella Was Examined....
May 04, 2012

Articular surface of the patella was examined and noted to be [white/wide?] and smooth and intact. ...

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

On The Lateral View, The Patella Is Sitting In A S/l Alta Position.
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Could A Patella Have Heavy "velour" (like The Fabric)
Dec 05, 2011

S/l Blastic Bone Spur Or Blastic Bone Spread?
Dec 28, 2009

anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

HELP -"overdon" Patella Component - And - "keotibia Tray"
Jul 16, 2013

These are new to me and I cannot find anywhere! ...

MT Line Became A 65-character Line Instead Of A Gross Line?
Feb 21, 2015

Does anyone remember when, and why, an MT line became a 65-character line instead of a gross line? And what company was responsible for this, if any? ...

Is There A Difference Between A Sylvan 65 Character Line And Using The Line Count In Word - Sm
Jun 15, 2012

to divide by 65 to get the number of lines??? Thanks. ...

Okay, If You Were Making .04/line With VR But Offered 08/line With Transcription . . . Unlimited Amt
Apr 22, 2010

I do have some benefits with the VR job, but not good enough to even take them on right now.  After 3 months I will start accruing PTO up to 12 days a year.  Is it worth it?  I was thinking having benefits would be really nice for once in the last 16 years, but now I am thinking it may not be worth the struggle to make a living on VR.  They said the platform for transcription is chartnet or chartscript?  What do you all think? ...

LINE RATES - A Company That Offers 7.6 Cpl On A 50 Character Line
Nov 14, 2010

I am starting with a company that offers 7.6 cpl on a 50 character line.  Is this good and what does it equal money wise on a 65 character line rate?   Thanks in advance. ...

VR Line Count - What Kind Of Line Production Should I Shoot For
Mar 24, 2011

I was just hired on with a company to do strictly VR. I am only going to be working part time so about 4 hours a day. I am wondering from those who do VR what kind of line production should I shoot for in 4 hours of work? What is the normal VR line count for part time? I have read that most who are working full time or 8 hours a day are doing more than 1,000, even 2,000 a day. The company I will be working for wants a minimum of 10,000 lines in a payperiod which the lady said even with part time ...

Gross Line Versus 65 Character Line
Aug 19, 2010

Anyone know if 5 cents per gross line is good or not? Better than 10 cents a 65 character line??   A company is offering this to me & says that at least 1/2 of every report is templated but you still get paid for it.  I make 10 cents a 65 character line with the company I work for at this time.  Please advise so I can make a decision to test or not with them.  ...

Line Counting Software - 65 Characters Per Line
Sep 29, 2010

I need help with a software line counting program.  Excel is acceptable, but I am not sure how to use that aspect.  Any help would be appreciated.  This is for 65 characters per line with no spaces.  Can't that be done in Microsoft Word as well? ...

Line Rate For 65 Printable Character Line
Jul 19, 2011

When a company states a line rate for  a "65 printable character line" does that mean they do not pay for spaces?    I saw an ad saying they pay the highest in the business, which was about 8.5 cents for 65 printable character line.  That to me says without spaces, as it is not a printable character, so that would be a horrible rate surely not one of the best in the business.  Wonder why there is no respect for our thumbs !!!!   ...

IT And Line Counts Vs Other Line Count Programs
Oct 24, 2011

I would like opinions about the IT (Instant Text) line count program? Do you find it user friendly? Are there other programs preferred/easier? Any suggestions or opinions? TIA. ...

MTSOs - Why Anyone Would Do VR For 0.03 Per Line Or Straight Transcription For 0.07 Per Line
Mar 13, 2012

It's beyond me why anyone would do VR for 0.03 per line or straight transcription for 0.07 per line, even 0.08 stinks.  Are we all that desperate to let these companies get away with not paying a living wage?  It's outrageous.  As long as MTs send their resumes to these companies and apply for these positions, the longer it will take to bring us back to the pay level we deserve.   At this point, i'd rather starve then sell my soul to the devil. ...

Line Counts - An Accurate Line Counter?
Aug 14, 2012

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of an accurate line counter. I currently use Word, but am not sure if it's accurate.  ...

Nuance Line Counts - Required Line Counts?
Jan 01, 2013

Can you tell me what the required line counts are for Nuance please ? ...

10 Cents A Line For Transcription And 5-6 Cents A Line For VRE?
Mar 19, 2015

Are there any companies out there that pay at least 10 cents a line for transcription and 5-6 cents a line for VRE? This career is not what it used to be!  ...

Where Is The Line?
Nov 11, 2009

Well, just failed another test and on the very first part to beat all! It was multiple choice grammar, punctuation, and terminology. I cannot be this dumb or are the standards sooooo high? I researched everything twice before I sent it in and felt really good about it. After receiving notice that I failed, with no grade or what I did wrong, I researched somemore. I found 2 that I answered wrong. There may be more but I can't see how. So out of the whole test I miss two, and they were spell ...

How Can They Cut 0.03 A Line When A Lot Of Us
Mar 02, 2010

are already at or close to minimum wage anyway?  Really, they have to pay at least minimum wage, so ha, ha, ha.  They can take their 0.03 a line and put it where the sun don't shine!    That felt good! ...

S/l Fifth Line
Apr 23, 2010

He says: The marsupialization was done by approximating the --s/l fifth line--into the mucosa of the labia. It sounds like fifth or cyst line.  Not sure what it is. ...

New MT-- How Much A Line?
Sep 21, 2010

I am a brand new MT and have a job offer. How much on average should I charge per line?  ...

Someone Said 40% Less Per Line For ASR? Umm, I Get 60%
Nov 11, 2010

less per line and was told that is the rate. Did you just start with MQ??? ...

Line Help
Aug 10, 2011

typing a SOAP:   Vitals noted: Blood pressure looks pretty good. Was not clear skin moist and dry??? Can't figure out underlined part. Please help! ...