A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

could a patella have heavy "velour" (like the fabric) - in its midportion? NMTIA

Posted: Dec 05, 2011

Smile

how about the sentence - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Patella
Apr 18, 2012

Right knee demonstrates tenderness. _________ and _________ patella per set.   Sounds like pulcele and gladda ...

Patella Or Patellar Fracture?
Nov 16, 2009

Would you transcribe patella fracture or patellar fracture?  I think I am hearing patellar fracture.  TIA.  ...

S/l Blumatuts Line? Patella Spur
Oct 18, 2011

"There is spurring on the patella which appears in a neutral position with the inferior pole adjacent to s/l blu-ma-tuts line. I looked up patella spurring inferior pole adjacent and found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ...

Heavy ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm thinking of applying at MedQuist....wondering if it is mostly ESL?  Any info on Medquist would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!   ...

L Tibia Fracture - Plan: He Was Transitioned To A S/l *patella
Jun 01, 2011

x ...

Meniscectomy: Articular Surface Of The Patella Was Examined....
May 04, 2012

Articular surface of the patella was examined and noted to be [white/wide?] and smooth and intact. ...

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

With Heavy Heart
May 24, 2013

It is with heavy heart that I am giving up my career as a transcriptionist. After 19 years of transcription, with all the changes to the industry, I can no longer make the kind of money I used to make without working multiple jobs and endless hours just to get a decent line count. I have taken a wonderful position in another industry and I am looking forward to my new adventure. First time in many years (longer than I can remember), I will be working Monday through Friday with all the hol ...

On The Lateral View, The Patella Is Sitting In A S/l Alta Position.
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Help Please With Heavy Accent On Physical ...
Feb 21, 2011

NM ...

This Company Is So Top-heavy, They Need To Change The Name To
Feb 02, 2012

just saying... look..I don't begrudge any of these business school graduates their right to validate their jobs by writing ridiculous nonsensical doublespeak tomes to impress their market share holders..but in the end this is a simple business which they have ruined.  The docs dictate the crap We type the crap We send the crap back And it's available to view.  How this information is managed and accessed of course improves with technology, but Medquist or MModal, or Doll ...

What A Morning - Nothing But Heavy Breathers And Eaters Nm
Aug 19, 2010

. ...

Am I The Only One Who HATES These Heavy Logitech Headphones?
Apr 07, 2012

I hate these stupid headphones, they are heavy, I do not need a Britney Spears mic..and the cord twists onto itself so bad it is impossible to get a good fit.  Once again..they do not consider what an actual MT needs, just send stupid generic headsets for air traffic controllers and pop stars and do not for one second consider what would work best for us.  I hate having to fit it around my head, it guts stuck in my hair.  Yes..the sound is fine, but the torture of wearing these th ...

Heavy ESL Sounds Like Foot Flowed
Feb 26, 2013

Heavy ESL   Review of Systems:  Denies headache.  Denies chest pain.  Denies "foot flowed/slowed."   Any help appreciated:) ...

New Client Heavy Workload Decision To Make
Mar 18, 2011

I am an IC and have a prospective cliient who might have more work than I can handle on my own. I was really just looking for part-time job and this opportunity basically fell in my lap!   I am not sure whether to just take the job and hire other ICs to help with my overflow or just tell them I am only looking for part-time work and risk losing eveyrthing. It seems too wacky to me to to turn down an opportunity because it might be too many hours for me alone when I can outsource some of the ...

Wow! Transcend Offered On 8.5 Cpl For Heavy ESL Acute Care With 30 Years Exp.
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

All Kinds Of Help With An Operative Report With A Surgeon With Heavy Accent: Primary Procedure: Rong
Oct 26, 2010

I am having a really hard time under the Findings and Procedures with an Operative Report. The Primary Procedure is: Rongeur of Perforated Duodenal Ulcer Omentum Patch. The Secondary Procedure is: Standard Gastrostomy and Witzel Jejunostomy. Can anyone please help me? Thank you in advance! ...

So, Who Signed Up For "heavy" Psych Work On The Weekend?
Nov 19, 2013

Who would sign up for someone with an accent with long jobs at 7.5 when youcan do the T account for 8 cpl with terrible dictators? ...

HELP -"overdon" Patella Component - And - "keotibia Tray"
Jul 16, 2013

These are new to me and I cannot find anywhere! ...