A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt with boxer's fracture - Plan: Treat with a s/l cobra splint? - nm tia

Posted: Aug 20, 2011

x

yes, cobra splint - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Sounds Like "cobra" Cast. PT Has A Boxer's Fracture....
Dec 28, 2009

He really sounds like he is saying "cobra cast" but cannot locate in Stedman's or online.  The VR actually picked it up as Kober cast, but I cannot locate that term either, and it really does sound like "cobra."  Anyone come across this one?  Thanks in advance.  :) ...

Pt With Left Tibia Fracture. She Was Placed In A S/l Claw-ta-tion Splint, Which Did Not
Jun 20, 2013

x ...

L Tibia Fracture - Plan: He Was Transitioned To A S/l *patella
Jun 01, 2011

x ...

S/l "codaptic" Splint?? Midshaft Humerus Fracture
Aug 01, 2011

that is what is sounds like, in ER, discharged to orthopod ...

S/l Buck Offer Splint Or Buccalter Splint
Nov 25, 2009

. ...

Stack Splint Or Stax Splint?
Mar 23, 2010

Patient is in a Stack/Stax splint for a distal phalanx fracture. I find both splints in my ortho book, and it seems as though both could be used for fingers..? Anyone know a difference or the more commonly used one? ...

Foot Splint S/l Dial Splint
May 16, 2011

This is a patient with 1rst metatarsophalangeal joint pain and very limited range of motion.  This is a clip of the file.  The _____ sounds like "Dial".  I have no idea what splint she is referring to.  Help!!!! We discussed her orthotic devices and they were given to her today after the adjustment.  We also discussed further adjustments including extension out to the 1rst metatarsophalangeal joint.  However, the patient wants to wait at this time.  I discusse ...

Type Of Hip Fracture That S/L Crural Neck Fracture
Dec 31, 2011

Doctor is dictating for a 90-year-old who sustained a hip fracture in a fall. Then, under assessment, it sounds like he says "Left crural neck fracture." I could assume he means femoral neck, as I never heard of crural neck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. ...

When You Have Resigned From A Job, Did They Treat You Like You Were Nothing?
Mar 09, 2010

I was working at two companies.  One I was an employee and the other I am an IC.  I have a baby who is 4 months old, so the IC job is much better for me for now since I can work when I want and as how much as I want.  The company where I am an employee, I sent an email to my TeamLeader to let her know I had made the decision to resign and my reasons for doing so.  By the time I hit the send button, they had blocked my email and everything and did not send me an email to say s ...

SICK OF HOW BIG MTSOs Treat Their MTs!
Sep 10, 2013

I just have to vent that I am SO SICK of how rude and condescending larger MTSOs can be to their MTs!  Seriously!  I get that MTs make ridiculous mistakes sometimes and that can be so frustrating for them, but sometimes the MTSOs get it wrong - and I certainly don't see them apologizing when that happens!  Rude, condescending emails, or calling the MT out in front of a group of other MTs is just so horrible!  Making fun of MTs amongst eachother.  Emailing eachother ...

Fibula Fracture Or Fibular Fracture
Jun 24, 2010

which is corect, per AAMT BOS? ...

With New Plan STM Stated 35% Of Our Team Would C Increase With New Comp Plan
Dec 04, 2014

This means 65% will see decrease and/or paid minimum wage. They are touting this as the great new comp  (local Burger King is advertising job for $10/hour).  Anyone find out if the QC percentage is just for blanks or include all sent to QA including Audio issues, etc, and will EQA be included.  Also, trying to figure out our pay from week to week is going to be a pain.  I am going to see how this new comp plan works out, but since the conference call, I'm not feeling pos ...

Monilial Infection Under The Breast..... Treat With
Jan 12, 2010

nm ...

Accentus - Companies Out There That Treat Their MTs With Respect?
Jul 13, 2012

Just had the most demoralizing experience of my 20 year medical transcriptionist career with this company. QA score of 99.4% and got "let go" because I wasn't doing a good enough job, and my line counts were just getting up to the required range. I am seriously considering changing careers because of this. Just wanted to find out if this is just me or are there others out there that had the same experience with this company? Are there any companies out there that treat their MTs with respec ...

TREAT EMPLOYEES LIKE THEY MAKE A DIFFERENCE
May 31, 2014

nm ...

Wonder If Nuance's Stockholders Know How Poorly They Treat Their Employees.
Dec 14, 2011

They should be ashamed. No paid holidays? Pay cuts? Greedy bastards. ...

Cobra
Nov 08, 2011

Anyone let go or quit that applied for Cobra.  If so, how much did it cost, or percentage of what we pay anyway.  Thanks in advance ...

Cobra. Sm
Jan 26, 2013

I am confused. I signed up for medical, dental, and vision insurance and the amounts are being deducted from my pay check.  Why have I received a letter about Cobra and have to reply no later than 03/2013 in order to continue vision and dental.  I am mixed up.  I guess I am dense. It's from E Cobra.  What is this?  Thanks for you help.  I know I could contact human resources, which I may on Monday, but thought I'd see if you can help me. Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Know How Much Cobra Is For Transtech?
Jan 29, 2010

nm ...

Cobra Premium
Feb 18, 2010

Does anybody know how much the full Cobra premium would be if you didn't qualify for Obama's subsidy after leaving MQ? ...

401K, Cobra After MQ
Nov 16, 2010

Does any one know how long it takes to get your 401K after giving notice to MQ.  I'm seriously contemplating getting out of here.  Also, does any one know how Cobra is calculated.  Thanks. ...

Cobra Insurance
Feb 04, 2011

I work for Transcend and am a bit worried as there is no work and will not qualify for insurance.  Does anybody know how much Cobra is through Transcend with Aetna?  I have the lowest plan for a family of 4.  Any help would be great.   I hate to contact HR and send red signals. ...

COBRA - Pls See Msg For Question
May 11, 2011

Is there a way to find out what COBRA would cost you if you left your job w/o employer finding out?  ...

Cobra Cost
Sep 13, 2012

What are others on Cobra doing w/regards to high deductible? At this, I won't be able to afford any meds. ...

Transcend COBRA
Nov 15, 2012

I was wondering if anyone had left Transcend or has any idea how much COBRA is with them.  I have an email in to HR already and a meeting with my super later and I may just voluntarily go part time if they do not make me.  I have had sickness on top of running out of work so low pay checks lately and not meeting minimums and medical is an issue for me since I have preexisting I cannot get an individual policy.  I have been so stressed and rather than even discuss it it may be easi ...

Anyone Know How Much COBRA Costs?
Feb 21, 2013

Just considering my options. That's all I'm saying. I have the cheaper of the 2 health insurance plans, as well as the dental and vision plans. ...

COBRA - Would Be Eligible
Dec 27, 2013

Does anyone know if one would be eligible for COBRA or Obamacare if they quit say around February or March, way later than the deadline to sign up for the ACA? ...

Landmarkers - Anything More About Our COBRA Situation?
Jan 27, 2011

Has anyone heard anything more about our COBRA situation?  Aren't we supposed to have heard something by now? ...

Does Anyone Know How Much Single Cobra Is For WMX For Medical,
Jul 20, 2011

nm ...

Ex Transcend Cobra Insurance
Dec 06, 2012

I have already asked HR in case someone wants to tell me to do that and I was given a copy of a generic letter stating this and that date I would received a letter and they could not provide any information...Is there anyone that has quit Transcend and can tell me what your cobra was to be for just you.  Thanks! ...